Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) (343 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ololade: (She sits.) I'm sitting already. So now let me break the news to you. My new boss at my new place of work is Mr Faramade.
Olafiwahan: ( She leaped for joy.) Are you serious? No! You can't be. Faramade! Your boss. That's very good then. I think I'll now have peace of mind. But it ain't good either.
Ololade: Why?
Olafiwahan: What if he learns that we're friend and gets you fired?
Ololade: He can't. You won't believe it but he recognized me first. He said me getting a job has nothing to do with you and him.
Olafiwahan: Really? Are you sure? You know I have a miserable life and I don't want to affect mine with yours. My life has been miserable e.....
Ololade: (She cuts in.) I have warned you time without numbers that your life is not miserable. Everything happens for a reason. I assure you that you will soon have a reason to smile and be happy.
Olafiwahan: Let's leave my life aside and celebrate your success.
Ololade: We're not celebrating anything. That's your means of getting drunk again. I need to go home now. I'll text you his address soon.
Olafiwahan: If you say so. It's no problem. I still have three packs of beers at home. I'll take them on my own.
Ololade: I know you won't listen. You're adamant and you have a strong self will. But babe.... You need to stop this. Make hay while the sun shines. You are not getting younger.
Olafiwahan: Babe! I did not ask for stories. Seriously. It's my life and I'll live it the way I want. Please come and be going. Make it fast. I need to get myself drunk.
Ololade: Now I understand you. I'm leaving already. Drunkard. (She walked out of the house. Olafiwahan went upstairs.)

Three days later....
Ololade was driving her car. She kept driving revealing that she was trailing another car. The car she was trailing stopped in front of a building. The car entered the building. Ololade reversed and drove back.

That same day....
Olafiwahan stood in front of the door and knocked twice. Faramade opened the door.
Olafiwahan: Hello.... (She waved her right hand and smiled.)
Faramade: (He banged the door at her.)
Olafiwahan: Please! Can you please try to hear me out? Hello! Are you there! Oh my God! (she walked away.)

Five hours later
Faramade walked down the stairs. He opened his front door. He looked shocked when he saw Olafiwahan sitting on the bare floor sleeping. He walked up to her. He saw three cans of beers lying on the floor beside her.
Faramade: She still got drunk. (He shakes his head twice to and fro.) Fiwahan! (He tapped her.)
Olafiwahan: (She opened her eyes and look at him. She stood up straight and smiled.) Hi!
Faramade: Yeah! Hi! Why are you still here?
Olafiwahan: Uhm... Actually... I ..
Faramade: Can you please say what you have to say?
Olafiwahan: I came here to apologize for what I did that day. I was drunk and I couldn't control myself.
Faramade: And you're still drunk......

For as many that has been viewing this topic right from episode 1..... Thanks so much... But you need to do me a favor.... There's another interesting story that will start from this night.... I just need few comments to go.... The title is "our reunion". Thanks

(1) (Reply)

No Pain,no Glory / Dark Room - Episode 24 / Dark Room - Semi-finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.