Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network (1880 Views)

Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by dansweden(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2019
Yes you right sir and am very much interested in studying msc program in France..
I need a cheaper university so I can apply..
Please help share...

quote author=oritse123 post=75704788]Hello Nairalanders,

I figured there are not many topics on France reunion, working, student visa and also information for those who want to live in France.

If you also have questions about studying , renioun and working in france I may be able to help you.

Ask your question and expect an answer from me. I live in France with my family.

Please don't ask about how to illegally migrate to France because I won't respond.

Cheers
[/quote]
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Kiki22: 8:53am On May 03, 2019
Hello @oritse123, thanks for creating this thread. I have serious issues.
First, I applied for a short course in a fashion school in france since last year, paid the tuition and twice now I have been denied visa. The first one was my mistake cos I applied for a wrong category of visa, second one was for a flimsy excuse.
The course is supposed to run for 2 months and a 6 months internship which makes it 8months, but now the school has cancelled the internship, which means I'm applying for a short stay visa.
Now my issue is this: how can I convince the eco that I need this visa badly, dont want a refund of my tuition
I have never traveled before. I'm supposed to submit my application at the end of this month, what are the documents that I need to submit, please help

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study Abroad With Your Spouse: Countries That Allow Family Immigration / Travel Now And Pay Later / November Mini-Break to the UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.