Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases (648 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by oboy81: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
New news on that
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by oboy81: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by oboy81: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jehovah's Witness Elders were Instructed by the Leaders never To report Child abuse and Molestation Cases to secular Authorities So as Not to give the Organisation or Jehovah a "bad name"

That information is a Fact. But that has Changed just now
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by Janosky: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Story for the gods. Bigoted peddler of copy copy fake news.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by rottennaija(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Their policy is still lacking by any serious standard. For example, to avoid the burden of mandatory reporting, elders are still instructed to call the legal department if they know of any case of child sexual abused. (of course, the legal department will look for loop holes in the reporting laws to avoid reporting)

But on the other hand, victims or parents of child sexual abused are not longer victimize or disfellowship for reporting. I say, it's an improvement. Who says apostate cannot force the organization to make changes?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by oboy81: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Is
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by rottennaija(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Janosky:
Story for the gods.
Bigoted peddler of copy copy fake news.

Because it's about JWs, you want it to be fake? Or you just believe it is fake?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by rottennaija(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
oboy81:

Naaaaaaaa No no no sir. It is The Holy Spirit, Jah's Active Force that Is Bringing The Improvement and Directing the Leaders wink

If I hear
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by rottennaija(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Another interesting fact about JWs are that when facing a judicial committee and you threatened them with legal action, they will immediately suspend the judicial actions and call the service department. (but that is not the case even when the victim of the judicial committees threatens suicide.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by oboy81: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
JWs, contributions?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:
Jehovah's Witnesses How market cheesy
Do you know that persons like you are rendering a lot of assistance to the JWs? I became inquisitive the first time i notice that all other religious groups are looking at this one with a distinguishable sight. So when i realised that all eyes are on Jehovah's Witnesses, i began studying the Bible with them to know WHY.
I know that Jesus said "You are the light of the world,a city located on the hilltop cannot be hidden" Matthew 5:14-16 Since 1992 till now i keep seeing the same thing happening and now 99% of criticism against a religious group on all social media is about Jehovah's Witnesses. Matthew 10:22 John 17:14
So thanks for helping honest hearted persons like me to IDENTIFY the one and only organization belonging to Jesus! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by oboy81: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
Do you know that persons like you are rendering a lot of assistance to the JWs? I became inquisitive the first time i notice that all other religious groups are looking at this one with a distinguishable sight. So when i realised that all eyes are on Jehovah's Witnesses, i began studying the Bible with them to know WHY.
I know that Jesus said "You are the light of the world,a city located on the hilltop cannot be hidden" Matthew 5:14-16 Since 1992 till now i keep seeing the same thing happening and now 99% of criticism against a religious group on all social media is about Jehovah's Witnesses. Matthew 10:22 John 17:14
So thanks for helping honest hearted persons like me to IDENTIFY the one and only organization belonging to Jesus! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:

Kiss my Smelly Ass
Oh sorry,i thought you want to help pass useful information to those in need of it.
Well if you're just out to blackmail or tarnish the image of others,i'll say keep trying Sir! Matthew 7:15-20
Your response "kiss my smelly ass" is enough to reveal your intentions.
God bless you. wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Bastards / Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam / "Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.