Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data (24309 Views)

Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Download Mymtn App And Get Free 500MB Data / Get Free 500MB Data For All Mtn Subscribers, Activate Yours Now, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data by iTechNaija(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
The MTN MyMTN App is a self-care service app that gives you full control in managing your phone account, monitoring your usage pattern, managing your data usage and to subscribe for products and services from your mobile device, all on-the-go.

With MyMTN app, everything is now a touch away, what you have to do is to Download the app and take charge of your account management. Hence, l will show you how to download the MyMTN app and enjoy 500MB data bonus, and the benefits of this MTN app.

TABLE OF CONTENT

• Benefits of MyMTN app

• How to download MyMTN app to receive 500MB

• How to check the MyMTN app 500MB data bonus

• Validity date of MyMTN app 500MB

• Is My SIM eligible for MyMTN 500MB bonus offer

♦ Benefits Of MyMTN App

The MyMTN app is used to access all MTN services across the globe, and here are the benefits/advantages of the app

• Checking voice and data balance
• Purchasing of data plans
• Viewing call history
• Accessing PUK number to unlock SIM card
• Enables you to load airtime for yourself and loved one remotely
• Monitor data usage, and
• Pay bills

However, The MyMTN app is available for the Android and the iPhone users. In order to get this through, so MTN will be offering a mouth watering free data of 500MB to all first-time users who download the app (for now).

♦ How to download MyMTN app to receive 500MB
MTN have made the MyMTN app free to download from the Google Play or Apple App stores, meaning you can use the app on your Android phone or iPhone.

• Firstly, download the MyMTN app for your smartphone via your app store with the link below and install it

Download MyMTN app for Android here »»

Download MyMTN app for iOS device here»»

• Open the app and Choose your country, input your MTN phone number.

• OTP (One-Time-Password) will be sent to MTN line.

• Input the OTP and get your 500MB free data that's all.

♦ How to check the MyMTN app 500MB data bonus
To check the data is simple and short. All you have to do is to simply dial *559*4# and your data bonus will be displayed on your screen display.

♦ Validity date of MyMTN app 500MB
The validity date is quite confusing, MTN are advertising 3 days validity for the data bonus but from the MTN users that have downloaded the app, noted that the data got expired within 24 hours, which is 1 day.

So the best way not to fall victim is to go ahead and exhaust the 500MB of data within a day, so that, we won’t hear stories that touch.

♦ Is My SIM eligible for MyMTN 500MB bonus offer
Eligibility of your SIM card matters a lot. But be absolutely sure that if you’ve downloaded the MyMTN app once before, you might be automatically rejected, declined or be sent a subscription failure message.

If you are eligible for the MyMTN app, you’ll get this message
“Dear customer, you free 500MB Data Activation was Successful. Expires in 3days Time.”

And if you NOT eligible, this message will be sent to you
"Y’ello, your subscription to Myapp has failed. Please retry AGAIN LATER"

Kindly share this post with your friends using the share buttons below and also tell us via comments box if you got your own free 500MB

https://www.itechnaija.com/2019/02/download-mymtn-app-and-receive-free.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data by ABCthings: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
I inputted my OTP and nothing was given to me cry
Re: Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data by iTechNaija(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2019
ABCthings:
I inputted my OTP and nothing was given to me cry
Maybe you have installed on your phone before

(1) (Reply)

My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.