Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J (26861 Views)

Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Meet Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J Jayce Jeremi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian blogger and proud mum of one, Linda Ikeji took to her social media space to share a cute selfie with her son, Jayce Jeremi to celebrate Valentine's day.

She wrote;

'Wishing you the kind of love you pray to find, or maybe the kind that takes your breath away. Better yet, the kind of love that is true, pure and eternal; the one that brings you only peace and joy. May people who belong in your life find you and stay and may whatever that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you happiness be yours this day and always.
Happy Valentine's Day from Jayce and I ❤❤❤ .'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/linda-ikeji-shares-cute-selfie-with-her-son.html

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Cute boy kiss

25 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by pyyxxaro: 1:36am On Feb 14, 2019
If she's not voting ATIKU , then she should go and play inside soakaway undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by itspzpics(m): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Happy val

Having S£x Is Good, But Having Orgasm Is Greater – Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Live 18+ Sex orgasm demostration video >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH 18+ VIDEO
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Onyi22(f): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2019
So so cute, Happy Val my role model
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Prettyvicc: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Happy Valentine

Cardi B And Offset Officially Reunites At The Grammy Awards ==> See Pictures Of Them Kissing Here

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by TheMoniker: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Chipink(f): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Cute and sweet baby boy.
Happy for you Linda.

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by salbis(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Cute boy. Hunty try and vote come February 16th, so that Nigeria will get working again.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by zabson(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by driand(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Any middle belt man that votes for buhari again, the blood of his fallen kinsmen who died at the hands of herds shall be on his head.... AMEN!!!

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2019
pyyxxaro:
If she's not voting ATIKU , then she should go and play inside soakaway undecided
Little kids on Nairaland.
Go and return mummy's phone before you get spanked kid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by hansolo30: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2019
cuties
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by keryj(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Oh the beautiful handsome Jayce kiss

Happy v to my little v
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Flexherbal(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Enjoy your life !
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by dayleke: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Olodumare ooo!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by ngwaba(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Winningway214:
Foolish idiot
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2019
So cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by 22brains(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
role mod ke? who is the father of her son? abeg rethink.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by dahmie2013: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Beautiful! He looks so much like her! This are d children dat are indeed "born in due season" as d Bible puts it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by ruloweb: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2019
really cute
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by ubee(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=75711663]So so cute, Happy Val my role model[Wow!!! So even you fit get role model? I'm really surprised. Because with the bizarre and dim-witted comments you make in this forum, and the truly disturbing profile pics you put up, I thought such a thing was totally out of your sphere of reasoning]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by 22brains(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2019
salbis:
Cute boy. Hunty try and vote come February 16th, so that Nigeria will get working again.
tell her to bring her husband along to vote
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by OhiOfIhima: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:

Akoro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Fan Gushes Over Iyanya (Photo) / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" / DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Leone, Pronounced No.1 African Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.