Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters (33629 Views)

Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. / Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyjfisvwicqtou2/Emailing%20reportfinal.pdf?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR24pi2ybH1UE0JQjQBAZM38Yh0HRl-FWIo549u3BZa21z-Yl_k6BvamzSg

Note: This report has been denied by both Ballard partners and PDP

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 1:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Key Findings.

If the elections were held today, which party candidate would you vote for?

Buhari is leading the vote with 9 points (51% / 42%).

Undecideds are at 4% and all other will score a total of 3%. So, Buhari cannot be stopped.

Voters generally approve of how Buhari has been handling his job and have positive view towards him.

Voters generally do not like Atiku because of the corruption issues around him. Poor for Buhari, middle class for Atiku – but poor are the majority. Many people are disappointed with the choice they have: 19% of PVC holders said they don’t see the reason to vote.

No other candidate is going to get up to 2%. 87% of APC supporters endorse Buhari, but only 71% of PDP supporters endorse Atiku. South-South and South-East which were supposed to be the Atiku’s regional strongholds, are not as much negative towards Buhari as where expected.

grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 1:40am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari is leading the vote by 9 points (51% / 42%). Undecideds comprise 4%, and they are not able to change the situation (and total 3% for all other candidates). No other candidate is going to get up to 2%. Looking at those who expressed intentions to vote, the situation is even worse for Atiku – among them, Buhari is leading by 11 points

grin grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 1:44am On Feb 14, 2019

Southern zones have not provided Atiku with political superiority, as was originally expected. Atiku is leading in two zones, while Buhari - in four. The difference is too large, meaning that the situation is unlikely to significantly change within the remaining 10 days. In the South, there is a larger portion of voters who have either not decided whom to support or are prone to unexpectedly choose a different candidate.

grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Modphase: 1:46am On Feb 14, 2019
This guy is wicked, carefully exposing what will make the likes of pachukwudi77 Amarabae n many other PDP idiots on NL wail early in the morning once they wake up. Even if Buhari paid you take it easy o on this Biafrans biko !

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 1:48am On Feb 14, 2019
PDP AND APC PRESIDENTIAL RATINGS BY STATES

Both parties overcome the 25% threshold in almost all the states and The PDP is not likely to reach it in Borno and Katsina, as well as has borderline figures in Yobe, Niger, and Kaduna. The APC has borderline results in Bayesla, Cross River, Delta, and Rivers.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by senatordave1(m): 1:58am On Feb 14, 2019
I just read the full report but i disagree with the figures for kaduna and kano.

9 Likes

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by kitaatita: 1:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Very comprehensive.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 1:59am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by kitaatita: 2:02am On Feb 14, 2019
senatordave1:
I just read the full report but i disagree with the figures for kaduna and kano.

After reading the full report, I've come to agree that the document is not a forgery as alleged by Ballard and Partners. Whoever leaked the document is a mole in PDP.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2019
I read the full page of the report. It was a nice research although the sample size is too small considering the size of the registered voters. But he was able to infer from the sample the present situation of things and with a good summary of the actual findings.

This is what I’ve been telling people, Atiku don’t have the actual numbers to defeat Buhari considering the loyalty of voters in the NW region to Buhari and the not too shaky momentum of Buhari in the North Central.

Online polls always conducted by PDP sympathizers do not actually reflect the situation of things in real voting as seen in the previous elections conducted during 2016-2018 (i.e. Osun, Ekiti, Kwara, Katsina, Kogi e.t.c.)

If this findings really originated from the true source and not a mere conjecture, then Atiku should lose hope in winning. Although the finding is complex and the author illustrated using the international best practice to convince me that it’s actually complied by a professional.

Saturday 16th will judge everything, let’s just keep our fingers crossed till then.

God bless Nigeria.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 2:08am On Feb 14, 2019
REASONS FOR RATHER POSITIVE ATTITUDEREASONS FOR RATHER NEGATIVE ATTITUDE

Attitude of people towards our candidate remains ambivalent because of his political history and corruption-associated image. Lack of trust makes it difficult to gain more supporters.

grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 14, 2019
kitaatita:

After reading the full report, I've come to agree that the document is not a forgery as alleged by Ballard and Partners. Whoever leaked the document is a mole in PDP.

I agree too that it’s not a forgery, because it’s detailed, reflects some basic truth, looks professional, and followed international best practices when looking at how the report was compiled.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 2:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Projected turnout in the SE is the lowest.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SalamRushdie: 2:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Ballard had totally denied this report which is clearly the work of Keyamo and co

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by omonaijiria: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Iblad0994:

I agree too that it’s not a forgery, because it’s detailed, reflects some basic truth, looks professional, and followed international best practices when looking at how the report was compiled.

With a forced signatures

U people can lie for Africa

I also have my own demographic survey and pictures as well

Yeye dey smell

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by dokie: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2019
There is really no need to keep up with these permutation because the elections are 2 days away.

However, if this is a true report and anyone paid these guys to work for them, then they should ask for a refund. You can imagine Buhari winning Imo and Akwa IBM states. I'm sure Buhari himself is only looking to get some sizeble votes there.

Consultants have a way of doing nothing and making you believe theyve done so much, by churning out beautifully colored charts.

My own prediction is very simple: if Atiku gets 40% of votes cast in Kano and 45% of votes cast in Lagos, Buhari is in Daura. The difference in the SS/SE will make up for the lead Buhari will have in other states with extra to win the elections.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by omonaijiria: 2:17am On Feb 14, 2019
dokie:
There is really no need to keep up with these permutation because the elections are 2 days away.

However, if anyone paid these guys to work for them, then they should ask for a refund. You can imagine Buhari winning Imo and Akwa IBM states. I'm sure Buhari himself is only looking to get some sizeble votes there.

This are BMC centre permutation up and down

They shut themselves in the leg by using forged signatures

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2019
kitaatita:

The denial by Ballard Partners was very timid and lackluster with zero further actions, even the PDP's noise about forgery lasted for only 5 minutes.

They know the report is real

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Yankee101: 2:21am On Feb 14, 2019
The company said its signature was forged

Are nairaland mods APC?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by sogodihno: 2:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Ballard or Balack I don't know. what I know is Atiku won't see draw in this election.

Buhari is too stong for Atiku to handle, and his stronghold are people that have voter apathy and less number compare to Buhari strong hold.

Anyway, 4+4

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by abc115: 2:24am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin
Nobody will forge this type of detailed report. It was termed confidential only for Atiku. But alas the report leaked, hence the denial

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by kitaatita: 2:24am On Feb 14, 2019
Iblad0994:

No forger will go to that extent, except he is a professional hired by the opposition. Sometimes I feel sad for the politicians. Atiku is paying heavily for the consultancy, meanwhile someone in his group is stealing out document. That's how they got Amaechi's voice tape. Same way they also got PDP spokesman conceding defeat. Honour

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by unity004(m): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2019
two days to go #like 4 pmb #share 4 atiku

33 Likes 47 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Sirjamo: 2:25am On Feb 14, 2019
A good number of people in the north would have vote for Atiku, but they fear he might pai in office and........You know the rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by MrSix: 2:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Lols
Election is already close by.

I sell usa used laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it is pay on delivery
Check my signature for contact details
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by olujastro: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2019
4+4 is guaranteed grin
This report is too well detailed and comprehensive to be false, and it corroborates almost all my analysis of what to expect on Saturday, except Kano.
As we say, elections are not won on social media. The real voters don't make noise online.

#NextLevel loading...
#Sifia pains for wailers/Igbos loading... cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by modath(f): 2:28am On Feb 14, 2019
smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by sogodihno: 2:30am On Feb 14, 2019
KadunaMafia:
Seun your Forum is a trash bag for dirt. Someone has denied a report as falsehood that he never wrote such and his signature was forged but your Forum is still promoting the fraud.

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy sanitise this forum

shut up! So this forum is a trash bag for dirt now, but when news of Ogun APC campaign crises reach front page, it was not trash bag then, when news of the face of Buhari at Ogun campaign surface , it was not trash bag then, when the news of denial of Buhari endorsement, it was not trash bag then, news of APC in Rivers too, in fact u were masturbating to the news.

u know what u PDPigz are good for? wailing. one idiot above is already saying Nairaland is pro-APC with the number of Anti-APC news on front page yesterday, I have not seen anyone saying Nairaland is Pro- PDP.

Anyway, more strength to ur wailings, u will need it till 2023.

Sai baba Jor.

4+4.

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.