Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids (50829 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by unclesuruoffi: 3:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Asamoah Gyan is in for more trouble as his wife, Gifty has reportedly opted for a divorce after DNA test confirmed that he is the father of their kids. 

According to insiders, the Ghanaian footballer is pushing for an annulment of their marriage, which will give him a chance to escape paying huge compensation to mother of his three children on grounds the marriage technically never existed. However MyNewsGh.com reported that Gifty has opted for a divorce insisting it was a legal marriage under the laws of the country, in order for the footballer to bear the brunt of his actions after subjecting her to international disgrace which sought to suggest she was sleeping around.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/gifty-pushes-for-divorce-as-dna-test-confirms-asamoah-gyan-is-father-of-her-kids/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by nazablossom(f): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2019
The hunter has become the hunted. The woman is heartbroken after subjecting her to that kind of disgrace and embarrassment. I knew it would result to this because that would be my action if I were in her shoes.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by tossie101(f): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2019
The table has turned, I don't blame her though

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by aleeyus(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Who cares?

19 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Akanapiaigwe: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
grin

jeezzzzz this woman na complete ashawo shocked

oops i taught it was our own gifty

8 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by BruncleZuma: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by vizkiz: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
These hoes, they for everybody.

Pass them all around they at every party.

They ain't go'n be loyal, not for anybody.

Still I love these hoes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269S4WgPWOw

When a rich nigga want you
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain’t loyal
These hoes ain’t loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2019
tongue
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by firstolalekan(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol

Dumb
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by lonelydora: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2019
The moment our 21st century girls begin to understand the passage below, there won't be need for all these.

1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: (KJV).

Read the "Message" version for better understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by alldbest: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2019
As expected.

How do u expect her to live with the pain of living in same roof with a man that doubted the paternity of the children she has for him..

But las las, na dem sabi

13 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2019
DNA : a result every man dreaded so much.
It can kill you while you are still alive.
Many many stories abound concerning paternity test, especially in this part of the world

Gifty has opted for a divorce insisting it was a legal marriage under the laws of the country, in order for the footballer to bear the brunt of his actions after subjecting her to international disgrace which sought to suggest she was sleeping around.

The wife has a good point here and right to carry out her divorce action.
Nothing as painful as being wrongfully accused, especially in infidelity matter.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by IloveToMess: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2019
On a Lighter note

Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by ujampie: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm..... Love gone sour
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Qsscruz(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Okay. At the moment, we are focused on sending the lifeless one back home. He needs rest.

8 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Thales01: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Her action is justifiable.Gyan went too far.
It is one thing to cheat on your wife and it is another thing entirely to baselessly question the paternity of your kids and in extension,the faithfulness of your wife in desperate search for an excuse to divorce your wife in order to get married to whom you have been cheating on her with.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by momove4real25(f): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Infidelity can bring this
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2019
This will at end affect the kids.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by faithfull18(f): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2019
What he was looking for, he is going to get it now in full dosage.

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Topmaike007(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Gyan is crazy,so that little boy that looks like him is still part of the infidelity,well Sha maybe giffty had sex with Gyan brother,wetin small boy like me know Sha...the trauma of that missed penalty is still disturbing him..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Yankiss(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
grin

jeezzzzz this woman na complete ashawo shocked

oops i taught it was our own gifty
How is she complete ashawo? You understood the topic at all? All three children are her husband's!

15 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Respect a Woman.
She can do your life good or Bad.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Pojomojo: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
nazablossom:
The hunter has become the hunted. The woman is heartbroken after subjecting her to that kind of disgrace and embarrassment. I knew it would result to this because that would be my action if I were in her shoes.
Depends on the country where the wedding took place
No justice in Africa
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by coutinhooo9: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
she is right to do so

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Centcanada: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2019
This very issue is always happening with ugly guys. They always accuse beautiful Ladies of infidelity because they are not quality to date or marry them. But in all, let's see how this marriage will go.

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Yankiss(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Well, the husband wrongly acused her and should bear the brunt. He alone knew what led to his suspicions. The children may be his but that doesn't exonerate her because some women know the game. They will take in for their husband and start away match. It is up to him to accept divorce or move to mend the broken fence.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Back to Daura in 2 days time..

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by meobizy(f): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2019
I thought it was #BBNGifty. Who are these people?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by tgmservice: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2019
all of a sudden she is now married to Gyan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballers With Funny Names / Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.