Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

#buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) (3453 Views)

#ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Ozibe: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Is this the end of the road for APC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh6Z0hDKNXE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Too many APC posters in Benin, they think posters and bill boards win election

1 Like

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Binikingdowm: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Excaperx:
Too many APC posters in Benin, they think posters and bill boards win election
every street in Benin has bill boards of buhari and his minions, they don't do underground work, it's just to share posters..

They'll likely get 40% this Saturday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Joshmodest(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Billboard no dey win election !!!

1 Like

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by awakeupcall4all(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin Eeeyaaah...Eeeeyaah...Buhari is now a plague...Chaiiiii...See disgrace even in Benin grin grin shocked shocked

RIP APSHIT (2015-2019)....It is the lords doing and it is marvelous in our sight....Heeeeheeehee grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Davash222(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Oshiomole will be disgraced on Saturday.

Atiku Aguero Issa goal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Salvador1: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari has been ordained to lose this election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by dokie: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm has been saying APC has no reasonable chance in Edo but people no gree.

I'm yet to see anyone from Edo willing to vote APC yet.

3 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by comos: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Benin don Atikulate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Bakeroy: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari must go

Atiku will win.

We must come out and vote en-masse for Atiku.

How can someone sit down, reflect on the last 3 and 1/2 years of this APC regime and say he wants Buhari to Continue.

They said Atiku is a thief, but they used him and his stolen money in 2014/2015. Then he was a saint, yeye people.

5 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by NothingDoMe: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Edo state is disenchanted with Buhari and that's a fact. If only you knew what those people have gone through in the last few years.

2 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by magoo10(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari's loss at the poll will be celebrated same way Nigerians celebrated Abacha's demise.

6 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Bakeroy: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2019
magoo10:
Buhari's loss at the poll will be celebrated same way Nigerians celebrated Abacha's demise.

I fully agree with you Sir, the man is like a curse to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Daviddson(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2019
If they were pelted with stones, then it's wrong because it could lead to bodily harm. In developed countries, politicians are pelted with fresh eggs, but can my Naija people spear an egg to throw at politicians? grin
Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Daviddson:
If they were pelted with stones, then it's wrong because it could lead to bodily harm. In developed countries, politicians are pelted with fresh eggs, but can my Naija people spear an egg to throw at politicians? grin

They were pelted with sachet water grin

This is a welcome development

Buhari must go was the chorus from Benin cheesy

Atikulated cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by NextGovernor(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2019
APC is not campaigning in Edo State. My street has more than 1million posters of Buhari but no grassroots work... Abi they think pasting posters will automatically make us vote APC?

3 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by jchioma: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2019
grin

After this weekend, APC will not know what hit them. Ogun state on my mind.

Buhari must go...

Back to Daura!

5 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by nameo: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Edo state is disenchanted with Buhari and that's a fact. If only you knew what those people have gone through in the last few years.

Buhari will lose Edo South and Central woefully. Atiku will only struggle in Edo North and yet he may still win there.

Apart from the general sentiment in town, people should go and check out Gov Obaseki facebook page.

Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by muxam: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2019
he must oo

1 Like

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Arysexy(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin

I just dey laugh all these APC analyst claiming Edo will vote APC bc of Oshiomole.

I tell you earnestly, Buhari will lose woefully in Edo.

This video is from new Benin market, the feeling here favours PDP. Ppl are tired of Buhari induced hardship

I'm voting Atiku Obi, Senator Mathew Urghoghide and PDP all through.

Meet me at GRA polling unit on Saturday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by michealewela: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Let me follow the trend,, APC will win in Edo..
Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Binikingdowm: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Arysexy:
grin grin

I just dey laugh all these APC analyst claiming Edo will vote APC bc of Oshiomole.

I tell you earnestly, Buhari will lose woefully in Edo.

This video is from new Benin market, the feeling here favours PDP. Ppl are tired of Buhari induced hardship

I'm voting Atiku Obi, Senator Mathew Urghoghide and PDP all through.

Meet me at GRA polling unit on Saturday
grin

Me no even dey talk anything, buhari can never win Edo state..

Jude ise idehen for house of representatives, ikpoba Okha and Egor

2 Likes

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2019
That is New Benin. It is a commercial area with 95% of the shops owned by Igbos. This also means a large population of those you see are Ipobians who will not vote grin. Buhari will win that state. Let us not deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by donphiilopus(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
every street in Benin has bill boards of buhari and his minions, they don't do underground work, it's just to share posters..

They'll likely get 40% this Saturday

You're gradually coming up by allotting 40% to APC. It was initially about 20% or so in Edo State. By this time on Sunday, you'd have realised.
Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Binikingdowm: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
donphiilopus:

You're gradually coming up by allotting 40% to APC. It was initially about 20% or so in Edo State. By this time on Sunday, you'd have realised.
show me the place where I said APC will get 20%?

It's only Edo north that APC will try getting some votes..

30,35,40% are the odds I can give them in Edo state
Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Arysexy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
1stCitizen:
That is New Benin. It is a commercial area with 95% of the shops owned by Igbos. This also means a large population of those you see are Ipobians who will not vote grin. Buhari will win that state. Let us not deceive ourselves.

U dont know anything.

Edo south has always been PDP hot zone. Oredo is under PDP, the senator representing Edo south is PDP.

Ur eye go clear. APC will only get small votes from Edo North ie auchi area. Edo Central (Esan) is purely PDP

1 Like

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Arysexy:

U dont know anything.

Edo south has always been PDP hot zone. Oredo is under PDP, the senator representing Edo south is PDP.

Ur eye go clear. APC will only get small votes from Edo North ie auchi area. Edo Central (Esan) is purely PDP

See dis wan..... grin grin grin grin
Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Asshurbanipal: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
1stCitizen:
Buhari passed through ariaria market in aba and he was not booed. But Benin people booing buhari are now igbos. Buhari and his drowning supporters are trying hard to make the election a matter of igbos vs others but Nigerians are now wiser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharimustgo: How APC Campaign Convoy Was Booed And Stoned In Benin (video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Buhari passed through ariaria market in aba and he was not booed. But Benin people booing buhari are now igbos. Buhari and his drowning supporters are trying hard to make the election a matter of igbos vs others but Nigerians are now wiser

Was it Buhari that was passing through New Benin? Why do PDP supporters fail to use their brains before masturbating over APC on social media?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PIC: When Will Our Rrtd Army General Appear Like This Again? / Open Fight Between Obasanjo And Atiku: Bad For Third Term! / President Mid-night Entourage From Saudi Arabia (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.