Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B (934 Views)

A Twitter User Shared His Bitter Experience In Camp / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B by Studentscalenda(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019

Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used to Wrap the Suya He Bought
An Instagram client distinguished as collins.jollins shared a post of an understudy's certificate that was utilized to offer suya to him. The LASU testament was bearing Abisoye Azeez Oluwaseun, with a Second Class Honors in Chemical and Polymer Engineering. As per the IG client, he said he has attempted his best by showing the testament online subsequent to eating the suya, he dropped his contact and requested that the proprietor get in touch with him. See the silly remarks that pursued

https://studentscalendar.com/nigerians-react-after-ig-user-shared-lasu-certificate-used-to-wrap-the-suya-he-bought/
Re: Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Which kind of fifty Naira suya did the guy buy?
If I bought suya wrapped in that certificate the owner can kiss it bye bye because the oil and spices alone will blur any text contained.
Re: Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B by jnoz23(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2019
NO MIND AM
Re: Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B by Lanretoye(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
The suya is more useful in Nigeria than the paper.
Re: Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B by RipMorosini: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Oluwaseun osewa
Re: Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Something similar happened to me, when I bought roasted plantain, they used somebody's CV to wrap it for me.
Re: Nigerians React After IG User Shared Lasu Certificate Used To Wrap The Suya He B by Studentscalenda(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
jnoz23:
NO MIND AM
Hahahahha

(1) (Reply)

See Moment A Man Was Shot Dead In Public While Discussing With A Lady. (video) / Inside the twisted mind of racist New Zealand mosque gunman Brenton Tarrant / How A Dog Killed Isis Leader AL Baghdadi ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.