Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (10471 Views)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Jealous Husband Kills Rival And Burns The Body In His Home (photos) / Why Would A Woman Expose Her Breast And Laps Inside Church ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Jenniferblogger: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
A woman has taken to Twitter to expose nasty chats between her boyfriend and another woman while warning the woman to stay away from her man.

In screenshots of the chat shared online, it is apparent that the rival is having sexual relations with the Twitter user's boyfriend and also his brother.

The Twitter user came across the chats where her boyfriend was negotiating sex with the other woman and even asked her to send him photos of her lady parts. Rather than call out her boyfriend, she took screenshots and shared them on Twitter, then called out the other woman.

Twitter users have called out the poster for her actions and told her to drag her unfaithful boyfriend instead.

See some screenshots below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/woman-expose-nasty-chats-between-her-rival-and-her-boyfriend/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Jenniferblogger: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
More

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by delishpot: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Typical fish brain woman. Disgracing herself over a boy that sleeps with the same women his brother sleeps with. Instead of holding her boyfriend responsible she is busy shaming someone else. So she will still keep that faghot she calls a bf on a good day? I tìre for women sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by vizkiz: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2019
She's a drama queen.

Olosho
Olosho (8x)

L'omo Na... Mayhurkun baby oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y31bZcVUVuc
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2019
smh
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Ladies, that guy isn't worth the trouble. You aren't even married to him yet and you have started fighting for possession.
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Lolgringrin......
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol I'm done with twitter folks

1 Like

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2019
I love how Naija girls can quickly lose their inhibitions when you finger their brains correctly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Baddiezz(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Dumbest thing I've seen all day

3 Likes

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Wait women...how do u even bring urself to do this.....even in marriage...its ur man that u should tackle....why tackle a side chic as if ur man is a toddler someone is molesting without ur supervision.....

Women Una dey try oooo....

1 Like

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Speedyconnect15: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Wait women...how do u even bring urself to do this.....even in marriage...its ur man that u should tackle....why tackle a side chic as if ur man is a toddler someone is molesting without ur supervision.....

Women Una dey try oooo....

Men do it too.
They fight fellow man over a woman

Join MGTOW
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2019
“Show me pvssy”

1 Like

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2019
That Guy must be loaded or extremely cute. He even shared her with his brother lol!

1 Like

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2019
stupidity:
“Show me pvssy”

THE AUDACITY....
LIFE IS TOO DIFFICULT ONLY FOR THE POOR.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Men do it too.
They fight fellow man over a woman

Join MGTOW

Proof........
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Jenniferblogger: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by sugarbecky90: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
hmmnn
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Newboss(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Nice stuff. Good life. Nigga just chilling with good stuffs angry
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by made4naijamusic: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
faithfull18:
Ladies, that guy isn't worth the trouble. You aren't even married to him yet and you have started fighting for possession.

You stupid smelling dirty bltch. so you have me banned because of that ugly looking Ghana monkey Nanatrendy? don't worry bltch you have my attention now stupid cunt.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wtf!! These are the girls spoiling our gender, the two brothers clearly has money, which made the reportee blind to the fact that the so called boyfriend is a fvcking ass hole, stupid idiots all of them angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Michelle55: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bf that's shares same woman with his brother, that wan na bf ni?
My sister you are single jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Allen02:

You stupid smelling dirty bltch. so you have me banned because of that ugly looking Ghana monkey Nanatrendy? don't worry bltch you have my attention now stupid cunt.
But she is not a mod undecided
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by BlackSaints: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
faithfull18:
Well done busy body.
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
BlackSaints:
Well done busy body.
Hahaha, oboy, how is it my business that you were banned You probably flouted a rule which is to never post people's pictures without their permission. Anybody could have reported you.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Her boyfriend is obviously a fan of anal sex... Maybe that is one of the things making him crazy over his side chick grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Counter Thread - Full Kissable Lips (pics) / Does Distance Matter In A Relationship? / Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.