Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) (27453 Views)

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2019
God bless Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by wireless847(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2019
see videos here
www.wirelessbomb..com
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Arabique: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2019
iouytr
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by TIGRITIS: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2019
360degreess:
.Buhari is like;"I will officially retire you from politics in just 2 days time"...while Atiku is like;"I am so happy right now for shaking hands with the president"...

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by noble2faith(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2019
See that guy in suit in the first picture. See as he dey look Buhari!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by unity004(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2019
grin let ur voters card count, for people with voters card only #like 4 pmb #share 4 atiku
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by DavIkenna(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Nyc peace Accord

Get an NGO website today

Call or Whatsapp 08024057003 to view design
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by nothingspoil70: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Darkness (Atiku) shaking light ( Sai Baba)BUHARI nightmare for looters and thieves we are solidly behind you no gbege

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by nothingspoil70: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Firefire:
God bless Atiku
How?? That will be difficult With all the stealing?
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Slimzoo1: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
See two brothers that are using Nigerians brain the play football.
Hahaha I pity naija
For me I don't have any issue
I don't have any thing lose
Either buhari nor atiku hmm
I don't give a damn
Y
E
S
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by ofiko123(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by BluntBoy(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
If only you can just pass this message across to some aggressive APC members headed by the "Body Bag" governor, Nasir El-Rufai.

Your boys here still exhibits some level of bad blood and intolerance in this section, you know them, caution them.

One Love Bro.

Why are you pointing fingers? This are pictures that call for sober reflection, and you still decide to draw APC into a duel on this page.

I will advise all APC supporters to ignore the antics of this fellow to turn this thread into a war. Vote, don't fight.

4+4 = 2023
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by deltateam: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2019
If they like let it be 50th peace accord. These northerners like blood. They will kill if Buhari lose. Guess who they will kill? Your brothers in the North.

This can be avoided now if they leave North until after election.
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by dododawa1: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Kennitrust:
God please give us Atiku
ALLAH please give us BUHARI.
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Echo50(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2019
the heart speaks better
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Otakom87(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
If only you can just pass this message across to some aggressive APC members headed by the "Body Bag" governor, Nasir El-Rufai.

Your boys here still exhibits some level of bad blood and intolerance in this section, you know them, caution them.

One Love Bro.
this is coming from someone who uses every given opportunity to insult the president.
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Himmler: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Fake smile
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by 8stargeneral: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku full of energy
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by ejose4real: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
360degreess:
.Buhari is like;"I will officially retire you from politics in just 2 days time"...while Atiku is like;"I am so happy right now for shaking hands with the president"...
.....Atiku hapi shaking hand with buhari... Funny to hear..clap 4urself
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by 912(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:

One Love Bro.

with comments like this how you take dey help the peace process
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Salvador1: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lovely pictures. I pray for a peaceful conduct of the election and also pray that the vanquished accept their defeat and join hands to work together for the good of the generality of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Do not lay down your life for ANY politician. If one must die, let it be their kith and kins.

Stay out or trouble and do the right thing.

God bless Nigeria.
first time of you talking sense

Seems atiku advance victory has humbled you
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Was Bodybag Hell-Rufai present?
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Peaceontome247: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari na very handsome man,Atiku be like Gorilla Lol grin grin grin

PMB u have my vote...
Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by discusant: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The two foremost candidates in Saturday's Presidential Elections, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC displayed no bad blood between each on Wednesday at the Second Peace Pact Signing in Abuja.

Both leaders interacted with each, shook hands and had a good laugh. PoliticsNGR has pictures from the scene;

https://politicsngr.com/atiku-buhari-smiles-shake-hands-peace-accord-signing-photos/

Why won't they smile? Fulani controls Nigeria through the undue large number of twenty states proliferated in Fulani-controlled Northern Nigeria by northern soldiers from 1967 to 1996.

No country except Nigeria used land mass or population statistics as yardstick to determine where and how many new political units like States or provinces or LGAs that can be created in any region of a country formed by diverse regions.

There should have been more States in the southern regions than in the northern region after the last states were created by Abacha.
One of the obvious and ugly implications of undue large number of twenty states in Fulani-controlled northern region is the Osinbajos and Obis of the south playing VP roles to the Buharis and Atikus of Northern Nigeria.
The country goes down the drain.

Restructure Nigeria politically now, or breakup Nigeria into more manageable countries.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) by Evidenx(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2019
THAT HANDSHAKE PICTURE OF BUHARI AND ATIKU.

ATIKU: baba na daura you see so ooo
BUHARI: my brother I Don see am ooo, everybody seems to be OBIdiently ATIKUlated ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable / Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics / Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.