Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ (1755 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Jenniferblogger: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Man proposed to his girlfriend on valentine day and she told him ‘No’

See reactions

manwaf88 : She's running from her problems��

barbie_chy : This thing can pain ehee��

lucygirl07 : Y running after Again asking what u mean know��� werey man Na by force ���

uchysky : Why are you running

m_hemie : �����

wizlinchmarcus : Chai

sean___jay : U dey Bleep d guy dey claim say u love am.now d guy proposed to u aunty say no obviously u have another nigga

dina_adeola : Pele bro

madame_isatu : ���������

prettytolar : pls leave her alone o.....no be by force biko

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/man-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-on-valentine-day-and-she-told-him-no-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Jenniferblogger: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
More
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by clive2u(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2019
the girl made the best decision, u asked her to marry you on a day that like 12 side niggas dey wait to knack am?

stingy dude
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2019
clive2u:
the girl made the best decision, u asked her to marry you on a day that like 12 side niggas dey wait to knack am?

stingy dude
grin grin
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by AryEmber(f): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Damn! That must have hurt as hell.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by coolestofall(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
See this f-ing nigga falling our hands like kilode. E pain me 4 d guy sha. See how e dey pursue d gal. Guys I dey beg una make una stop dey disgrace us in public. Private proposals only 4rm now on.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
He obviously has a repugnant character.
He should check himself well, or maybe he's a weak man on bed.

The girl knows what's best for her. smiley
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
coolestofall:
See this f-ing nigga falling our hands like kilode. E pain me 4 d guy sha. See how e dey pursue d gal. Guys I dey beg una make una stop dey disgrace us in public. Private proposals only 4rm now on.
Even you that has disgraced yourself, lineage and generation on nl is talking about disgrace?
Lol
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:
He obviously has a repugnant character.
She should check himself well, or a weak man on bed.

The girl knows what's best for her. smiley
Or he doesn't have cash... smiley Or she never slay finish
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Or he doesn't have cash... smiley Or she never slay finish
If he doesn't have, that's even worst.
Why should he think of marriage if he doesn't have money to build a family?

I don't think it's cos of slaying, when a girl meets who her hearts links with, she won't waste time saying yes to the gorgeous man.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by coolestofall(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Even you that has disgraced yourself, lineage and generation on nl is talking about disgrace?
Lol
Lady, who d f r u? Do I knw u 4rm smwhere? Stay clear off my mention. I dnt hv time 4 petty squabble.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

If he doesn't have, that's even worst.
Why should he think of marriage if he doesn't have money to build a family?

I don't think it's cos of slaying, when a girl meets who her hearts links with, she won't waste time saying yes to the gorgeous man.

Alright smiley And don't forget she's his girlfriend,
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright smiley And don't forget she's his girlfriend,
Didn't qualify him as a husband material.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Didn't qualify him as a husband material.
shockedshockedshocked then she for no waste him time na... cheesy
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
shockedshockedshocked then she for no waste him time na... cheesy
How many years have they dated? And besides, he might be a fling or a side nigga
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

How many years have they dated? And besides, he might be a fling or a side nigga
You ladies are too complex abeg...angryangry No lady should even think of keeping me as a "side Nigga"
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Jenniferblogger: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You ladies are too complex abeg...angryangry No lady should even think of keeping me as a "side Nigga"
But guys keep ladies as side chicks.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

I am talking about me... cheesy most ladies are happy to be side chicks, not my thing though .....I know where you're driving at alreadygringrin
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by henryduru2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

why we no go keep Solomon had so many wives and concubines grin
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
henryduru2:
why we no go keep Solomon had so many wives and concubines grin
Are you Solomon?
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by henryduru2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Are you Solomon?
He's my role model grin and wait aren't you going out today??
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
henryduru2:
He's my role model grin and wait aren't you going out today??
To see who?
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by henryduru2(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

To see who?
For val naa undecided
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Preshy561(f): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
henryduru2:
For val naa undecided
Nope
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by Tamarapetty(f): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
The lord is your strength bro. #peace

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by made4naijamusic: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by henryduru2(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Nope
ahn ahn why naa
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by johnkey: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I'll gladly be a side nigga lol. Free coochie.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by henryduru2(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
The lord is your strength bro. #peace
lol grin grin
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’ by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
johnkey:
I'll gladly be a side nigga lol. Free coochie.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Disvagined My Mouth!!! / Guys,never Date A Broke Girl / His Virgin Acquisition … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.