Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP (7301 Views)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by GOFRONT(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Everywhere I go , I see faces of Vampires printed and pasted of the walls

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by lawbabs: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
nigerian youths are the most foolish whole world

PDP and APC are one and same. The loser is the youth population, who have tied their loins and destinies to their tormentors (Buhari through his stinginess, and Atiku through his monumental thirst for corruption).

Me i have moved on... it's AAC at the least, and revolution, at the most!

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by cooldipo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by SocialJustice: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Badmouthing @atiku and @MBuhari is not the key to your success, it lies in your ability to mobilise agents who will supervise every polling unit and the electorate using them. Try being a senator or governor first, you do not have the network to win presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by unity004(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin dnt let this buhari agent help reduce atiku vote by advicing u to vote for a 3rd candidate #like 4 atiku

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Watching how Nigeria's poverty ridden people and the middle class willy nilly surrender to slavery by repeating a cycle of stupidity , voting for "big men" , I can only say I have no sympathy for whatever suffering they incur..

They deserve it for being dumb assess.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
lawbabs:

PDP and APC are one and same. The loser is the youth population, who have tied their loins and destinies to your tormentors (Buhari through his stinginess, and Atiku through his monumental thirst for corruption).

Me i have moved on... it's AAC at the least, and revolution, at the most!

tribalism and foolishness won't let us come together for revolution, nairaland is a typical example why nigeria will never ever get better till we part ways

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by donlaruchi: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
That is not true though but unfortunately the reality on ground is that a candidate from one of this two party will win the presidential election cos No other party has a nationwide coverage.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by dobujay(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmmmmm.......back to daura
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by vezycash(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
optimusprime2:
I am waiting for that time in Nigeria, when the president wasn't voted because of his party.

Not possible with our current law which requires one to be in a party. Checkout Singapore's which mandates that a presidential candidate must NOT belong to any political party as at date they make their intention to run for office.

A presidential candidate must be of SOUND MIND // they do psychological evaluations.

Not only that, they must not be convicted criminals.

They also must be full residents for the past 10 years.

They must have not willingly acquired citizenship of another country.

They must have been a CEO of a company with net-worth of at least $500 million dollars. And the company must have made a profit after taxes.

Or show proof of equivalent accomplishments. Rationale is, if you can't handle a company of that size, how can you handle an entire country?

If you were a public servants, you must show records of what you have accomplished. Only public servants of certain level can apply.

Confirm with your own eyes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Singapore#Qualifications
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by vezycash(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
optimusprime2:
I am waiting for that time in Nigeria, when the president wasn't voted because of his party.

Not possible with our current law which requires one to be in a party. Checkout Singapore's which mandates that a presidential candidate must:

* NOT belong to any political party as at date they make their intention to run for office.

* Be of SOUND MIND // they do psychological evaluations.

* Not be convicted criminals.

* Must be full residents for the past 10 years.

* Must have not willingly acquired citizenship of another country.

* Must have been a CEO of a company with net-worth of at least $500 million dollars. And the company must have made a profit after taxes.
Or show proof of equivalent accomplishments. Rationale is, if you can't handle a company of that size, how can you handle an entire country?

* Those who were public servants, must show records of what you have accomplished. Only public servants of certain level can apply.

* They have "reserved elections" for a particular racial group (Chinese, Malay and Indian/other minority) — if that community has not been represented for five presidential terms. (I don't fully grasp what this means but you can agree this is different from our North, North, North, North presidential style)

Confirm with your own eyes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Singapore#Qualifications
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by lawbabs: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

tribalism and foolishness won't let us come together for revolution, nairaland is a typical example why nigeria will never ever get better till we part ways

If we have more outspoken people like Sowore, and they don't give up after 2019 election, we can achieve revolution... watch this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcXK4t_eCfw

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by arsenal33: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Salvador1:
Atiku all the way
to jail?
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by EJOgba: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dear OP

Is because we support Atiku/Buhari that we are corrupt, or we are corrupt that is why we support Atiku/Buhari?

Your generalization is wrong

Nigerians have many faults, far too many. But is it our faults that Atiku is the only one with a shot at defeating Buhari?

Is it our fault that the more qualified candidates cannot mobilize support from different power blocs?

Is it also our fault they did not go round the country campaigning like Atiku/Buhari?

Barring one of the greatest miracles of the 21st century, the Occupant of Aso Rock will be Atiku or Buhari

You can either be pragmatic and choose between the evil and the lesser evil, or follow your conscience

Leave corruption talk for the monks, for now
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by saaron(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
jconsulting:
Why waste your vote on your so call candidate, something fundamental is wrong with the writer ,was he among the two that sign the peace accord ,how many rallies has he done, please park well the whole knew those others are jesters the battle is between Buhari and Atiku .....Try and buy sense at beer parlour
Don't mind the writer. These kind of articles are usually sponsored by APC with the aim to divide southern votes via mushroom presidential candidates of unknown political parties.
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
dipopooo:
I disagree Sir. PMB is not or less corrupt.... I can't imagine the likes of ffk, fayose,dino, saraki,obj, bode George, imokel, babadiga aliyu and atiku in charge of our treasury...

Keep refusing to accept facts... Meanwhile, in other for u to avoid such embarrassing scenario for another 4 years, Vote AAC, vote sowore

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
saaron:
Don't mind the writer. These kind of articles are usually sponsored by APC with the aim to divide southern votes via mushroom presidential candidates of unknown political parties.

The writer has just been proven right again, u found a like mind, despite seeing fact, just to discredit the writer... Sowore has been a he most serious of any candidate in Nigeria history... AAC in 6 months has achieved wat others that has been around for years can't do... Vote AAC, Vote sowore

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by dipopooo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
princetom1:

Keep refusing to accept facts... Meanwhile, in other for u to avoid such embarrassing scenario for another 4 years, Vote AAC, vote sowore

Sowore ko sowere ni.... The same guy that 'packaged' PMB to Nigerians in 2015... Sowore was used and dumped by APC. Assuming he was given an appointment, he won't be jumping up and down like
a monkey. Debola Williams comes to my mind as well
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by saaron(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
princetom1:

The writer has just been proven right again, u found a like mind, despite seeing fact, just to discredit the writer... Sowore has been a he most serious of any candidate in Nigeria history... AAC in 6 months has achieved wat others that has been around for years can't do... Vote AAC, Vote sowore
Sowore is an UNKNOWN ENTITY as far as politics and elections are concern. You can't just wake up one morning and decide you want to contest for President without building a local structural base. Its like building a house without foundation. The house will surely collapse.
A vote for Sowore without grassroot base structure in presidential election is basically a WASTE of vote.
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by Ugosample(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
omooba969:
The politicians and how they conduct themselves are a reflection of the people they govern.

Nigerians deserve the politicians they get coz they never learn. cool

that's the truth
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by Yomidee(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
saaron:
Sowore is an UNKNOWN ENTITY as far as politics and elections are concern. You can't just wake up one morning and decide you want to contest for President without building a local structural base. Its like building a house without foundation. The house will surely collapse.
A vote for Sowore without grassroot base structure in presidential election is basically a WASTE of vote.
I guess you are part of those that only vote for who is popular(follow follow groups). No independent minded people for this country again.. I wish you good luck

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
dipopooo:

Sowore ko sowere ni.... The same guy that 'packaged' PMB to Nigerians in 2015... Sowore was used and dumped by APC. Assuming he was given an appointment, he won't be jumping up and down like
a monkey. Debola Williams comes to my mind as well

Everything u wrote reek of ignorance and ignorance is a diseases, maybe some people will be kind enough to educate u here bt not me. In the spirit of love dou, to prove to u that u are 101% wrong, i am confident that i wount provide u any link, instead, go and do research, anywhere u turn, u will see who Sowore is, this one no be the one wey publications will be contradicting them selves, just do research pls

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yomidee:
I guess you are part of those that only vote for who is popular(follow follow groups). No independent minded people for this country again.. I wish you good luck

I decided not to reply him because it's a waste of energy

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by PromixTuhh(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
If we nor vote AAC wetin we gain?

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by dipopooo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
princetom1:

Everything u wrote reek of ignorance and ignorance is a diseases, maybe some people will be kind enough to educate u here bt not me. In the spirit of love dou, to prove to u that u are 101% wrong, i am confident that i wount provide u any link, instead, go and do research, anywhere u turn, u will see who Sowore is, this one no be the one wey publications will be contradicting them selves, just do research pls

I have better things to do with my time...where were you when I was addicted to Sahara reporter? Sowore used his platform to run down GEJ government and marketed PMB to Nigerians.... Go watch his face off with the minister of communication(Mr adebayo) on fresh FM on YouTube...
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:

I have better things to do with my time...where were you when I was addicted to Sahara reporter? Sowore used his platform to run down GEJ government and marketed PMB to Nigerians.... Go watch his face off with the minister of communication(Mr adebayo) on fresh FM on YouTube...

You were on Sahara reporter but u couldn't figure it out simply that he never supported anyone. Lemme ask u one single question... did sowore ever spread a fake news about GEJ? Everything he reported,are they not truth with with evidence as back up?
You are saying in essence it is the fault of Sowore that gej and his ministers are corrupt. If Jonathan didn't commit all those crimes, that's wen Sahara reporter took sides, as a matter of fact, there is somebody on Sahara reporters that post in support of Jonathan unfailingly every week, but u will never see that because it was Jonathan and it's thieves making the breaking news all the time. Sowore said to shittu in ibadan, that 'by calling us inconsequential, u are rubbishing our generation, same generation of people, the youth, u rode on their back to power, in 2015, nobody know some of u'. U need to go listen to that radio interview @ fresh fm again, i think u already preoccupied ur mind that sowore said something he never said, have watched that interview countless times.
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by dipopooo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
princetom1:

You were on Sahara reporter but u couldn't figure it out simply that he never supported anyone. Lemme ask u one single question... did sowore ever spread a fake news about GEJ? Everything he reported,are they not truth with with evidence as back up?
You are saying in essence it is the fault of Sowore that gej and his ministers are corrupt. If Jonathan didn't commit all those crimes, that's wen Sahara reporter took sides, as a matter of fact, there is somebody on Sahara reporters that post in support of Jonathan unfailingly every week, but u will never see that because it was Jonathan and it's thieves making the breaking news all the time. Sowore said to shittu in ibadan, that 'by calling us inconsequential, u are rubbishing our generation, same generation of people, the youth, u rode on their back to power, in 2015, nobody know some of u'. U need to go listen to that radio interview @ fresh fm again, i think u already preoccupied ur mind that sowore said something he never said, have watched that interview countless times.

Bro I appreciate your analysis but help me inform sowore to start from somewhere(national Assembly preferably)
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:

Bro I appreciate your analysis but help me inform sowore to start from somewhere(national Assembly preferably)

Where did ur Buhari start from? Where did ur obasanjo start from?

People with vision to become councillior can go there, people who have vision for governor can go there too bt let someone with a clear mission and vision, of what they wanna do, take over the affair of the nation and make the best policies and structure for the nation. We can't afford dunce, cabals, calamity, disaster of Buhari and Atiku to let this nation go on downward spiral anymore...
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by dipopooo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
princetom1:

Where did ur Buhari start from? Where did ur obasanjo start from?

People with vision to become councillior can go there, people who have vision for governor can go there too bt let someone with a clear mission and vision, of what they wanna do, take over the affair of the nation and make the best policies and structure for the nation. We can't afford dunce, cabals, calamity, disaster of Buhari and Atiku to let this nation go on downward spiral anymore...

They started from somewhere bro... It seems you believe so much in the sowore guy.. Anyways, it's good but please don't waste your vote. he can't even win his local government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel / Nigeria Wont Break Up - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.