Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates (11801 Views)

We Are Waiting For Tribunal To Order Inec To Announce Atiku Abukakar President / Bye Bye Buhari As Tribunal Order Inec To Bring Original Result Sheets For Pdp / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by Racoon(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
And NL APC zombies are busy obessessing them selves with their warped interpretation.
Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by Omeokachie: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Shame on the violent lying party

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by chizyap: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
get your winning game for today fix correct score line call or whatsapp us
Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by Itopa10(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
lies from pit of hell.come on wailers stop wailing. zamfara APC have already sent their candidates names to inec already.
Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by Ayed44: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
unity004:
grin if inec can withstand the pressure by not allowing apc to contest in a state like zamfara, i think this election will be free & fair #like_4_inec
I am very confident that this INEC led by Prof Yakubu will conduct an unbiased election.
But unfortunately the security agencies will compromise the election.
Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by MrPRevailer(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Creamz:
It's over for APC. Those of you who want to vote for APC should have a rethink. The economy is not working. No jobs. More poor people.

It rose to 1.98% because Election is coming. But if Buhari wins again, it might reach all time lower of 0.1%

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by MrPRevailer(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ayed44:
I am very confident that this INEC led by Prof Yakubu will conduct an unbiased election.
But unfortunately the security agencies will compromise the election.
Mark my words.

So because of this gesture you think INEC is transparent. How can Nigerian people be so easily deceived?

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by olajide8(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Creamz:
It's over for APC. Those of you who want to vote for APC should have a rethink. The economy is not working. No jobs. More poor people.

Please if i may ask? What is the basis for this kind of economic growth? Were more factories established? Or did more rich people spend more on high end products? Such as buildings cars jets and hotels - As against the generality of nigerians?

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by Creamz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
olajide8:

Please if i may ask? What is the basis for this kind of economic growth? Were more factories established? Or did more rich people spend more on high end products? Such as buildings cars jets and hotels - As against the generality of nigerians?

When calculating GDP of a nation so many components come to play. I would have been able to break it down for you, but I don't think I will be able to do that at this time because it's very long and tasking. But to be short, more factories were working at the time of high GDP
Re: UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates by olajide8(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Creamz:

When calculating GDP of a nation so many components come to play. I would have been able to break it down for you, but I don't think I will be able to do that at this time because it's very long and tasking. But to be short, more factories were working at the time of high GDP

I am very much aware of the text book economic definition and it's not as complex as you want it to sound - for lay men on the thread, it is simply the economy of individual - ability to ascribe monetary value to each activity of the individual or break each individuals purchase above consumption - if you want to use consumption pattern- now between 2011 - 2015 we know how many service companies came on board konga - jiji- jumia telecom providers all of this are service sector economies - entertainment venues eateries and event centres and hotels - all of them provide intangible services that can be shut down if adverse economic challenges affect their market, but that aside, how many new real industry companies came on board that employed people on a grand scale that provided nhis - pensionable salaries such as car part manufacturing, housing items manufacturing, construction, packaging, agro-business value chain enhancement - you see the latter I just mentioned are the real economic growers and not the services (services are just in between the producers and consumers) - in nigeria we have a lot of brief case billionaires and they because of high volume purchase they make - affect the calculation of our GDP- one person steals N1b buys land, builds a hotel and furnishes it- it belongs to him - no transfer of wealth, all the people that worl there are paid peanuts (but you see the large volume purchases he has made, acquiring the land and building i.e one person buying toilet seats for 50 rooms, in place of 50 people buying 50 toilet seats for their various houses etc all affects our GDP calculation)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SIR LOUIS ODUMEGWU OJUKWU'S Port - Harcourt House, Saro Wiwa Sized And Lived- / INEC To Conduct Kogi, Bayelsa, Imo Governorship Elections On November 11, 2023 / Marketers Say Tough Times As Petrol Hits N200/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.