Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. (12662 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
So you have been trying to get a girl since, but her response has been cold., and discouraging. You shared your affections with her but she never said Yes or Tell you straight No.

Then all of a sudden, a week to Valentine she is all responsive and adds " Dear , Honey , Baby " to every single text she sends you. As a man you would be pleased and Happy. Finally she is responding, hurray!!! but don't take the bait yet.

Let the 14th pass befote you hurry off to buy her expensive gifts and things thinking you are doing great. Hold off those gifts still late evening, and chat her through the day without indicating you intend to do anything for her and check her responses.

I advise my Male friends all the time, money don't get you a lady. It might get you her attention for a few days max , and so will 10 other dudes. You aren't the only one you are on a scale, bringing out your best weapon early ensures others can counter you.

Don't always wipe out your wallets, wait for her to make little sacrifices, or indication of interest first on her own before you start spending... But if you feel like appreciating her with no strings attached, then go at it. Spoil her and she will shower you with attention.. grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lolgrin Dem last minute girlfriends....
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by MissSweet(f): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:

I advise my Male friends all the time, money don't get you a lady. It might get you her attention for a few days max , and so will 10 other dudes. You aren't the only one you are on a scale, bringing out your best weapon early ensures others can counter you.

Don't always wipe out your wallets, wait for her to make little sacrifices, or indication of interest first on her own before you start spending... But if you feel like appreciating her with no strings attached, then go at it. Spoil her and she will shower you with attention.. grin

op As petrol is to fire so as money is to relationship. Take it or leave it except you want to be doing child's play with primary 5 girls... I rest my case here

23 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

op As petrol is to fire so as money is to relationship. Take it or leave it except you want to be doing child's play with primary 5 girls... I rest my case here
If Money becomes a priority in a relationship, then there's a problem....BTW And true love is to??

7 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by MissSweet(f): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If Money becomes a priority in a relationship, then there's a problem....BTW And true love is to??

If you are not willing to spend a dime then don't bother going into relationship. If a man doesn't have money I advice him to go get a job first before thinking of relationship so as to avoid stories that touch.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Typical Nigerian girl mindset. Whites are completely different. Get your money, Fvck the daylight outta dem and dump their sorry ass grin

33 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

If you are not willing to spend a dime then don't bother going into relationship. If a man doesn't have money I advice him to go get a job first before thinking of relationship so as to avoid stories that touch.
Alright then
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Typical Nigerian girl mindset. Whites are completely different. Get your money, Fvck the daylight outta dem and dump their sorry ass grin
Ah bros, you harsh oooo... cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Ah bros, you harsh oooo... cheesy
Na the matter bros. I don’t give shits about any Nigerian girl when it comes to relationships. Las Las na money dem dey find, so I’ll rather give you once or twice and fvck you than be giving you every month yet you go still dey carry quarrel come my house anytime you see me with another girl grin

12 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Na the matter bros. I don’t give shits about any Nigerian girl when it comes to relationships. Las Las na money dem dey find, so I’ll rather give you once or twice and fvck you than be giving you every month yet you go still dey carry quarrel come my house anytime you see me with another girl grin
gringringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by coolestofall(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:

I advise my Male friends all the time, money don't get you a lady. It might get you her attention for a few days max , and so will 10 other dudes. grin
Op which country r u 4rm? I bet not Nigeria cos here u can get our ladies 2 do almost anything 4 money.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

Noboy says it isn't important There is a difference between been in relationship and been used. My advice is for the former, get some ground rules first before spending big.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
Noboy says it isn't important There is a difference between been in relationship and been used. My advice is for the former, get some ground rules first before spending big.
WORD!!!! smileysmiley

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
coolestofall:

Op which country r u 4rm? I bet not Nigeria cos here u can get our ladies 2 do almost anything 4 money.
You can get any lady , but is she your?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by coolestofall(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
You can get any lady , but is she your?
How's she not mine. When she does whatever d money instructs. Even r boyfriend can't enjoy her like d money man can. Just accept it, money rules Naija gals.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
coolestofall:

How's she not mine. When she does whatever d money instructs. Even r boyfriend can't enjoy her like d money man can. Just accept it, money rules Naija gals.
Money don't rule me

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by coolestofall(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
Money don't rule me
Kk. Like in most cases there will always b exceptions.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Martinez39(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
MARCH - JANUARY
ME : hello bae?
GIRL : *no response*

FEBRUARY 13th
GIRL : Hi luv
ME :

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
MARCH - JANUARY ME : hello bae? GIRL : *no response*
FEBRUARY 13th GIRL : Hi luv ME :
OMG Martinez39 you're so funny wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
MARCH - JANUARY

FEBRUARY 13th
ME :
lol 1 day before Valentine Day though grin
I'm even guessing that Hi Luv came in at 23:59.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Ategberoson(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

so what are you trying to say?

99% of girls don't respect men/guys that used money to get them. not because they're not enjoying those benefits but because they believe the guy can't exist without them

I'm not acting pride here but I swear, I have never and I will never use any material things no matter how small it is, to lure or entice a lady.

is really a complex inferiority for guys to be using material things to buy ladies and ladies that accepted to go into a relationship with such person shouldn't complain when they're maltreated thereafter

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Emekadollars(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Really

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
Gbam!!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
that's why I want to be a P!mp once and have the hoe bring in the moola. I'm so stingy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by freemanbubble: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
MARCH - JANUARY

FEBRUARY 13th
ME :

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Richnero(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

Well I'm sure you know the result of adding petrol to fire. Catastrophe!

Same thing, a relationship built on money and materialism will come to a catastrophic end.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Miracle4Sure: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? / Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street / 9 Sex Positions That'll Drive Her Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.