Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine (23203 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 3 Years As Born Again Christian, Gives Out Iphone6 / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her social media space to celebrate her son, King Andre on Valentine's day.

She said he is the only man she will love forever.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/the-only-man-i-will-love-forever-tonto-celebrate-son-on-valentine.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wow!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Tamarapetty(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by itspzpics(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
OK oo

Nigerian man caught by his mother masturbating, shares Sexual photos and Video >>> SEE 18+PHOTOS & VIDEO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by ainas247: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
wink Hmmmmmm..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by IjebuWarrior: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2019

Olofo! angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by pimper24: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
I see Churchill in this boy like mad. Damn! But why that surname for the boy?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by ask4double(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by aguiyi2: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mothers kissing their son's on the lips tends to turn them to kissing wolf's in future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by eaglez(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Be deceiving yourself, a son will forever remain a son to the mother while a husband will forever remain a husband either married or divorced.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by WeighWordSon(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thank goodness she admits "she's a crazy bad arse mother"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by awa(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
What that all necessary?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Achorise: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Don’t go and look for your own man,that boy is someone else’s man.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by YorubaAssasin: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by ekaette1621: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
TO KNACK BOBRISKY KPEKUS DEY HUNGRY ME grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by YorubaAssasin: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
ekaette1621:
TO KNACK BOBRISKY KPEKUS DEY HUNGRY ME grin grin grin grin

Abeg, commot here... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hope nothing is going on I'm the other room

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by unity004(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin 1. when u date so many men dont expect one man to love you they way you want him to becos he is nt blame 2. money cant buy love so love ur kid hard
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by cooldipo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Kayceo2010: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Okay ma..

Next
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by cosmatika(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Donjazzy12(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her social media space to celebrate her son, King Andre on Valentine's day.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/the-only-man-i-will-love-forever-tonto-celebrate-son-on-valentine.html

She will rape this boy one day. Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
church hill pikin dey enjoy, na me surpose give this girl belle
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by rafabenitez: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have this feeling dis woman is depressed and may commit suicide someday or attempt it,mark this quote,as for the son,u know one day he will return to the father who is the rightful owner,and u ll get bak to square one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Eye service...
She's dying inside..

Ye!!

Who slap me? angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by AndLeo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ok, but dont finger the boy sha. I no trust you. Get a grown up to love you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine by kpo4real: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Stop that
Stop abusing that lil boy please
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday / Maryam Aminu Tambuwal, Edwin Ochai, Juliet Ibrahim, Tonto Dike Honoured In Abuja / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother's Birthday With A Private Dinner In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.