Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) (378 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olafiwahan:       I came here to apologize for what I did that day. I was drunk and I couldn't control myself.
Faramade:      And you're still drunk...... Just hear yourself talk. You're a pretty lady. You have a very great future. But you're busy drinking it out. I have heard you. You can leave now.
Olafiwahan:       I'll sure leave. But I need to make sure you forgive me before I leave here.
Faramade:        Lady! I Faramade, have forgiven you. You can go now.
Olafiwahan:       Okay. Thanks.
Faramade:        Which direction are you taking? I can take you with my car.
Olafiwahan:       It's alright. Thank you so much. But I brought my car.
Faramade:        Good! But I don't think you can drive in this condition.
Olafiwahan:       ( She waved her hands and smiled.) No! Don't worry. I'm fine. I can drive myself.
Faramade:        If you say so. But please take this your belongings along with you.
Olafiwahan:       Oh! Yes! I will! ( She bent down and pick the cans. She walked down to her car.)

The next day.....
Faramade sat in the office.. Ololade entered.
Ololade:      Good morning Sir.
Faramade:    Morning Ololade.

Ololade:      How're you this morning Sir?
Faramade:          Very well my dear.
Ololade:            Sir... I ... I actually came to see you to discuss something important with you.
Faramade:          Really? Go on then.
Ololade:            Sir! I came to plead with you in place of my friend. I know she has offended you and has pleaded. But the issue right now is that you've not forgiven her.
Faramade:           Literally no. I have forgiven her.  But she's not ready to turn a new leaf. You can't believe she still got drunk that same day. She just looks razz and acts irresponsible.
Ololade:             She's far from what you think she is. She is kindhearted. It was situation that made her into what she became.
Faramade:           Whatever situation she's passing through doesn't warrant her ruining her future.
Ololade:             You're right sir. But if you actually know what she has faced, you would understand her a little bit. Nine months ago......
                           Flashback
Martin rushed down the stairs.
Olafiwahan:      Martin! Can you please wait? ( she walked down the stairs.)
Martin:          Fiwahan! You yourself know we are running late for the airport. I'm going to pick my honourable in-laws at the airport while you sit back and prepare the best delicacy you can for us.
Olafiwahan:       Alright! If that's how you want it. Then don't take too much time and drive gently.
Martin:          My woman! I've heard you. I won't take much time. And I'll miss you.
Olafiwahan:      Same here my love. You should start going now. (Martin walked out of the living room. Olafiwahan went upstairs.)

Two hours later..
Olafiwahan went to pick her phone on the bedside locker.
Olafiwahan:      Hello my love.... What! Accident! Where! How! I'll be right there.
(She picked her car key and rushed out of the house.)

At the hospital..
Olafiwahan rushed into the reception. She turned to the nurses.)
Olafiwahan:      Hello. Sorry... Please.. The patients that were brought here from the....
Nurse 1:         Are you the relative of the accident victims?
Olafiwahan:      Yes.
Nurse 2:         Then you have to go see the doctor ma. Please follow me.
Olafiwahan:      She followed the nurse as they entered the doctor's office. The nurse left and Olafiwahan sat down looking so curious and sad.)
Doctor:          Welcome madam.
Olafiwahan:      Thanks. Please, can I see them now?
Doctor:        Am so sorry.... You can't see any of them.
Olafiwahan:      (She looks restless.) But why?
Doctor:          Actually... You have to take it easy madam. The accident victims all lost their lives..........
Re: A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Episode 7

My playboy friend wants to love

Olafiwahan: (She looks restless.) But why?
Doctor: Actually... You have to take it easy madam. The accident victims all lost their lives except your dad. He can't walk anymore also but he is still alive.
Olafiwahan: (She falls from the chair lifeless. )
Flashback ends

Ololade: That was how she lost her fiance and her families in the accident when it was just three weeks to her wedding.
Faramade: That's serious. That's drastic and seriously it's too much for her to bear. Even I can't bear this. I really did not know that was what she had experienced.
Ololade: Yes sir. Unless she's drunk, she can't stop thinking of that incident.
Faramade: I think I need to meet her and have a talk with her. But, how is her dad?
Ololade: Her dad has been on the wheelchair since then.
Faramade: That's saddening. May God comfort her.
Ololade: Amen. Thanks sir.
Faramade: I'm going out for now. I'll see you and talk to you later. Please make sure you drop her contact before you leave for the day.
Ololade: No problem sir.

Three days later.....
Olafiwahan was putting on a jogger suit as she walked down the street alone. She held a small towel in a way that indicates that something is hidden in it. A car stopped beside her. The driver peeped out of the car. It was Faramade.
Faramade: Olafiwahan! Good morning.
Olafiwahan:. (She turned to look at him with a broad smile.) Morning. What are you doing in my street as early as it is?
Faramade: Actually, I came to see a friend here. I spent the night at his place. Now, I'm leaving for my own house. (He smiled.)
Olafiwahan: Oh! I see! No problem then.
Faramade: You know what? You will never stop amazing me. As early as it is, you are still smelling of beer.
Olafiwahan: (She rolled her eyes and smiled.) You know what Mr? To me, it ain't too early at all. I'm conscious and in my right state. So it's okay as long as I'm not drunk too stupor.
Faramade: Alright! If you say so, I'm gonna hang out with you. If you don't mind, I'll drop you off at home before I go on my own way.
Olafiwahan: As expected of you as a gentleman, you've done the needful. And I'll do the needful by not rejecting your offer. (Olafiwahan walked to the other side of the car. She hopped into the car smiling. She closed the door.) You can drive on.
Faramade: Alright! But Olafiwahan! What's that in your hand. (He glued his eyes on the towel in Olafiwahan's hand.)
Olafiwahan: You want to know it. You sure a judge. (She opened the towel and brought out the canned beer.) Here we go. So can you drive now?
Faramade: ( He shaked his head and smiled.) Olafiwahan! Alright! I'll drive. (He started his car and drove off. He looked at his side to see Olafiwahan who was fast asleep. He smiled and stopped the car.) Fiwahan! (He tapped her. She opened her eyes and yawn.)
Olafiwahan: Oh my goodness! I can't believe I slept off.
Faramade: You can get down now and go sleep the rest in your room. I'll see you later in the evening. If you will not mind, I might ask for too much. I'll be honored to have you as a guest in my house this evening.
Olafiwahan: Okay! Thanks for the ride. I'll honor your invitation for sure. Bye for now. ( She hopped out of the car and closed the door.)
Faramade: What a nasty human being. Olorun ku ise lorun. (He started the car engine and drove off.)

The next Monday a Faramade's office......

Roland entered Faramade's office.
Faramade:. (He stood up on his feet and smiled.) What's up my nigga?
Roland:. (He streched his hand to shake Faramade.) I'm good friend.
Faramade:. You can have your seat friend. ( He sits.)
Roland:. (He sits.) Hey! Guy! Who is that pretty girl?
Faramade:. Which of them?
Roland:. That black beauty.
Faramade:. Ololade!
Roland:. Yeah! Exactly! That girl is damn pretty friend. I must have her.
Faramade:. No! No! I won't allow that. You only need a girl for a night. But you can't find one in my own office. That girl is a very good girl. And I'll not allow a bad boy like you ruin her for me.
Roland:. Ruin her! Am I that bad?
Faramade:. Yea.
Roland:. No! I'm not nigga. You're just been over protective. I like the girl though. And I wish to marry her. I'll have no regrets ending up with that kind of woman.
Faramade:. If you fell for her beauty. Then you'll not be able to withstand that of her friend......

(1) (Reply)

Literature In English / Echoes Of Silence- Episode 1 / Article Writer With A Conversational Style Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.