Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, (914 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by Hoodexboi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
This Busty Nigerian lady, Pelumi is causing a stir online after she shared these eye-popping photos of herself with massive boobs on display.
She captioned the post: 'All you can ever need.'
The endowed lady is getting a lot of attention with several men dropping hilarious comments under her photos.
See full photos and

Read more @
http://olorigist..com/2019/02/busty-nigerian-lady-causes-stir-with.html

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by Yambee: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
See where i forget my PVC
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by olureignforever: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity To A Nigerian Couple / Actress Nnaji Charity Gets Herself Another Car 2 Weeks After Surviving A Crash / Rev. Father Drink And Anoint Man With Beer Publicly, Charles And Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.