Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) (23321 Views)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
PremiumLeaks:
E no get value again...
Premium Fool
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by DexterousOne(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

Igbo and their clownish talk again. Igbo like this should have been terminated during the civil war

if he like let him associate with ipob. he's loosing big time, you can take that to the bank. jimi that associate with those F00ls we know where he was today

Why are you like this?
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by blowjob: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earthquake2:

childish talk from a kid
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by ezemme(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Every dick wants to wear Isi Agu
guy e no tire you
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

Igbo Christians are just one bunch of miseries that should have prevent from existing during civil war

I think NA need to apologise to All Nigerians for allowing you miseries exist till this time..

FYI, Igbo had no political decision to elect any contestant in Lagos even Hausa that share the same ideologies with their host don't chant Lagos like your life depend on it
lagos is a no mans land afonja grin grin i am going to fùck ur afonja sister tonight with my ipob dick

3 Likes

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Earthquake2: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
lagos is a no mans land afonja grin grin i am going to fùck ur afonja sister tonight with my ipob dick

grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Fatherofdragons: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

Igbo Christians are just one bunch of miseries that should have prevent from existing during civil war

I think NA need to apologise to All Nigerians for allowing you miseries exist till this time..

FYI, Igbo had no political decision to elect any contestant in Lagos even Hausa that share the same ideologies with their host don't chant Lagos like your life depend on it

grin Actually my pained yorober i actually wish awo shared that rat poison he used to kill himself to the rest of the yorober population before he shamelessly died.

He should have taken you all down to hell with him, when you go to hell, you ask him why he didn't do it to save you and rest of your miserable family this pain. grin
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

that's what typical ipob men celebrate, so I'm not surprise. is that not why your likes flock around Asia prison because of fvck

Igbo ladies as side chick and as fiancé and here I'm nt bragging. how I wish you can see how stupid you sound cheesy

imbeciles will always be imbeciles anyway
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Fatherofdragons: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

shocked when you are done pls pass her off to me let me rearrange her bloody intestines with my Biafran pole grin
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin Actually my pained yorober i actually wish awo shared that rat poison he used to kill himself to the rest of the yorober population before he shamelessly died.

He should have taken you all down to hell with him, when you go to hell, you ask him why he didn't do it to save you and rest of your miserable family this pain. grin

shut up! can't wait how your Biafra or I die song would sound post election

why didn't you m0r0ns elect that chemist in 2015 if you people ignorant political calculation could elect anyone outside your mud region
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Fatherofdragons: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

why didn't you m0r0ns elect that chemist in 2015 if you people ignorant political calculation could elect anyone outside your mud region

grin yorober why getting all emotional? I can feel the sorrow and pain eating you up and you know whether buhari wins or not it won't be me scooping groundnut oil from the gutter in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Ategberoson will not like this.
He needs.consolation

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Fatherofdragons: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

So you as a yorober man wants to vote buhari not because he has the capacity to rule but because you want to see igbos suffer? grin This juju must be strong. shocked

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by AllenSpencer: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
This one is just bent on wasting money

PDP winning Alimosho is fiction.

He should spend his money in beer, catfish and women
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin yorober why getting all emotional? I can feel the sorrow and pain eating you up and you know whether buhari wins or not it won't be me scooping groundnut oil from the gutter in Lagos.

politics is not emotional neither is Lagos politics this childish talk you're showcasing here

I won't stoop to your childish level to make off point conversation. what are you people political pedigree in Lagos that didn't jimi in 2015 ?

you lousy lots are just jerks of a nation that you people nature represent
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by KunleyY19(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
The Igbo's are more in Alimosho so it's a nice move...
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
immhotep:

Ategberoson will not like this.
He needs.consolation

so afonja pvssy can resurrect you people lost senses like this grin

imagine a dumb celebration from typical Igbo because he want to bang pvssy for the first time cheesy

pvssy wey guy man like us dey ignore na em you local fowl dey celebrate grin
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Fatherofdragons: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

politics is not emotional neither is Lagos politics this childish talk you're showcasing here

I won't stoop to your childish level to make off point conversation. what are you people political pedigree in Lagos that didn't jimi in 2015 ?

grin Na you start am oo with your hate. Go and attack your brother now for wearing isi agụ just win Igbo voters, shebi na una get lagos wetin concern me cool

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

Tell us, how much are you owing your Igbo landlord in Lagos ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
PremiumLeaks:

E no get value again...
they value it that is why they go for it

2 Likes

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
immhotep:

Tell us, how much are you owing your Igbo landlord in Lagos ? grin

Igbo live in a hut here with many kids. is only a Igbo man will live in hut with 10kids in another man's land

I don't think you people advise una sef for that mud region. giving birth like rabbit in a mud. a nursing mother with another pregnancy. you can only be deceiving your kinsmen in the village, Igbo can tell what their landlord are using their eyes to see in Lagos hence why many of them sleep in hut and shops
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by LZAA: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
immhotep:

T9ksy over to you grin

"What has been seen, cannot be unseen".

Cc Sarrki lzaa imperialyoruba
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin Na you start am oo with your hate. Go and attack your brother now for wearing isi agụ just win Igbo voters, shebi na una get lagos wetin concern me cool

how does that restore your lost senses? this Is a discussion of how you people are political liability outside your region

you couldn't even save gej despite making mouth in 2015. you people are national disaster
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Fatherofdragons: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

how does that restore your lost senses? this Is a discussion of how you people are political liability outside your region

you couldn't even save gej despite making mouth in 2015. you people are national disaster

grin Funny yorober man, 2015 was the first time you yorobers got a victory on national politics, other years each candidate igbos support ended up winning but just 2015 was the exception and here you are bragging about how politically enlightened your people are.

I just wish those hausas that attacked you urchins in mile 12 Lagos wiped all of you from the face of the Earth and back to the bottomless pit where you scratched faced demons came from grin

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Icon79(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good move! Ndi Igbo are a force to be reckoned with in Lagos. Anybody who wants to win election in Lagos, gotta pay attention to the Igbo votes.

O pari
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by meccuno: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
5thElement:
He shouldn't have wasted his money. I could have told him for free that he represents the two things lots of Igbos hate, I.e being Yoruba as well as being a moslem.

If only he was a Hausa/Fulani moslem...
i wonder why you keep attaching importance to your selves. i repeat. at no time has igbos ever displayed your imaginary "hatred" for yorubas. i wonder where you get these stories from.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by shosky1794: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
KunleyY19:
The Igbo's are more in Alimosho so it's a nice move...

PDP can never win in Alimosho. That's for sure. The most popular PDP man, Aeroland in that axis left the PDP like 2 years ago. Even as strong as he was he couldn't defeat Yayi.
Re: Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
meccuno:
i wonder why you keep attaching importance to your selves. i repeat. at no time has igbos ever displayed your imaginary "hatred" for yorubas. i wonder where you get these stories from.

Keep living in denial. It is your right. When you are ready to confront the truth go on YouTube and check your master's comments.
Then scour through the threads on NL and count the number of times "Yoruba moslem" was mentioned derisively.

Don't bother responding if you haven't done this simple task. My tolerance for baseless arguments is very low today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Peter Obi Visits Ayo Oritsejafor In Warri (Pictures) / PDP Protests In Owerri, Calls For Reverse Of Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.