Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State (53798 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Indispensable85(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
jrusky:

And what is the different from Buhari in Katsina compare to Atiku in Katsina. Atiku too matched Buhari crowd for crowd in Katsina Mr man.

You can wail toll eternity in few days time you will u detsrsnd reality from lies and propaganda.

Hahahahaha..........
I laugh uuuuuuuuuu.........
You need an eye surgery.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Evablizin(f): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kennydoc:

Don't tell me you can't smell sarcasm even if it's a mile away cheesy
gringrin
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by perdollar(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
we gave modibo 5%, this time it shall b 0.99%

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by seunogunmolu1: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thank God Saturday is near, all of you shouting Atikulate using that to disturb our peace, am sure some of you will not sleep for 3 days after you see Atiku lose.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Amumaigwe: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
frowland:
Sorry please why is Wike not involved in almost all the rallies except Rivers?

Which APC governor followed Buhari about throughout his campaigns? Remove the plank in your eyes first so you can see clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by abdmams: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Musisco01:

Am very sorry to say that you guys(atikulooters) are just deluded.

Please try to take a look at the apc finale rally in katsina today, only then will you be clarified

you can't compere the population of people in katsina to that of adamawa. that of katsina is millions times more than that of adamawa. so, it won't be surprising if the crowds in katsina exceed those of adamawa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Olajah81: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
My meaning of VALENTINE this year is

V - Vote
A - APC
L - Lets
E - Enjoy
N - New
T - Things
I - In
N - Nigerian
E - Economy.

Happy VALENTINE to all Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by jrusky(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Indispensable85:

Hahahahaha..........
I laugh uuuuuuuuuu.........
You need an eye surgery.

Really Hahahahaha nokikiki But your eye situation is beyond surgery bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by 0nyedikachukwu: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
V = Vote A = Atiku L = Lets E = Enjoy N = New T = Things I = In N = Nigeria's E = Economy
Happy Val all..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by seunogunmolu1: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
zico530:
I am fully convinced that Atiku will defeat Buhari come Saturday. If you agree with me hit the like button.
Oga, am 100 percent sure Buhari will win, it would be like magic in your eyes, hope you guys will be able to sleep for 3 days after Buhari is declared winner

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Kpartners: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Halla AtikuObi
Halls Madrid

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by seunogunmolu1: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
I just can’t wait to see Atiku supporters cry on Sunday night. Because am so sure Buhari will win. The elections is still state by state and APC still have the edge

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by akdjr(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
In history he will ever be addressed as ex Vice president, one time presidential candidate of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by dejosh(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
If u are not yet Atikulated, its not too late to have a rethink. Join the winning team

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by abdmams: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
I just can’t wait to see Atiku supporters cry on Sunday night. Because am so sure Buhari will win. The elections is still state by state and APC still have the edge

inec chairman has spoken!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Mjshexy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
More pics

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Jman06(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ngeneukwuenu come and see ooo!

Massive!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Nastybrave2016: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Slynation(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrPolitics:
Where is ngeneukwenu that was posting video of Atiku’s advance team as Atiku
She's in sifia pains right now...!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Slynation(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
Stay away from Sniper... please!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by AngelicBeing: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
zico530:
I am fully convinced that Atiku will defeat Buhari come Saturday. If you agree with me hit the like button.
grin

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Bizibi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
NA LOCAL GOVERNMENT CAMPAIGN? cheesy grin
mtcheeeew,this apc software.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Bizibi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
I just can’t wait to see those shouting Atikulate using that to disturb out peace to cry by Sunday evening
ohh!!! This one hopes they massively rig it.....
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by SaintNemesis(f): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na poverty cause am.
The poverty turned them into bitter beings hating rich and successful people.

Show them love as today is Valentine's day.Pray for them too to be delivered from poverty and mental slavery....that's all we can do for them.
Evablizin:
See them,bad belle people.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by tonex360: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Were those APshit that released video of Atiku in Adamawa showing scantiness. God don catch them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by chozzy: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Awol1:
Lord, pls forgive the stupidity of majority of my countrymen who voted Buhari in 2015, and don't let affliction rise a second time.

Give us Atiku.

Give us Obi.

Help us get Nigeria working again.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by onowuolivet79(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
I strongly believe that Atiku Chukwuma Dele Abubakar will perform well

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Awoleesu(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
Wow

GI back home, tell your poor neighbour who wants to vote Buhari because he feels that Atiku is a looter to pause!

Tell him that he is poor because Nigeria's economy is poor.

Tell him that there is no nobility in poverty. Remind him that Buhari kids are all abroad and he has lots of investments abroad.

Tell him that Atiku is coming. And things will get better.

Remind him that everybody loves America because they are a capitalist society.

Brilliant exposé!
Unfortunately, this cannot be understood by the lean, sentimental minds. Hence they remained poor!

Like seriously, in what language can this be effectively communicated to them since they even lack the basic knowledge of Economics (like their leader)...

To them, capitalism is a woe! They believe everyone who created wealth is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by khaadykumta: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
mirexxx:
my presido in the making smiley
Amin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by Kingspin(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
APC said they will win in Adamawa and Katsina
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nigeria is heavily populated, with the counts of all these campaign attendance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Chukwumerije is Dead? / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.