Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School (66031 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Sadflup: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please what are the things that will happen when you have a female roommate in school
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Saintsammurai(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nothing that has not happen before.

524 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Gbemys(f): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Couple's life niyen

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Harjady: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
From my point of view, it is a bad idea. Sooner or later, you guys will be attracted to each other, and fornication follows.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by potbelly(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Cohabiting... Unless she's your sister... The following below will occur...

Loss of focus... sad

Lots of nacks... wink

Choose wisely... cool

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
OP, first of all, you don't have to be sad as your moniker implies cos I can see you created your account today. Your boyfriend probably told you he has a female roommate in school. grin. Let it pass
It has been happening since the days of Noah.
You go dey alright las las.

217 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sadflup:
Please what are the things that will happen when you have a female roommate in school

I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.

374 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Rigel95(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tehila07:

I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.
wrong bro. you should have fu.cked her brains out, left a permanent stamp on her pu.ssy. Despite all your "brother-brother" bit.ch still hated your guts

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by solz007(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

Mr. Pastor You Know Why She Hates On You??
You Never Preached To Her I'm Sure Bout That.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2019
What is expected to happen that will happen naucheesy. Op wich kine question u dey ask sef? Next u will be asking if a guy is having a shower with a girl wat might happencheesy.. Awon wereycheesy.

39 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

You're gay nigga. May the rainbow family welcome you with open arms.

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

its not u she hates its herself she hatescheesy. The anger comes from the fact that since u didnt fall for her seductions she feels she must be damm ugly and unatrractivecheesy.

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2019
HenryDion:

You're gay nigga. May the rainbow family welcome you with open arms.
hahaha its not every girl u must fukcheesy especially if the particular type of girl dey irritate u.

55 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Gbemys:
Couple's life niyen
you do am well well for school abi?

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by femi4: 6:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:
Steady sex

Steady cooking

Steady laundry

18 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by GreenArrow2: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Nothing that has not happen before.

End of thread!

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

Apostle, chill. The girl was probably not sexually attractive. It all boils down to the fact that you were not attracted to her, not because you were disciplined. At least e get other girls wey you dey eye for your fellowship, if those ones had come to stay, the rest would have been history.

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by braveboy64(m): 6:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Symbiotic relationship

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by rex444(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2019
The best room mate ever , cleans the house , mops everywhere even toilet n bathroom, cooks and makes sure everywhere is neat.....all these happens before you come bk from lectures...funny thing, she was my course rep. What was my contribution? Make sure I give her money for food items and her make up money .... Her boyfriends even came to the house to help her fetch water for the house when our tap was bad

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2019
rex444:
The best room mate ever , cleans the house , mops everywhere even toilet n bathroom, cooks and makes sure everywhere is neat.....all these happens before you come bk from lectures...funny thing, she was my course rep. What was my contribution? Make sure I give her money for food items and her make up money .... Her boyfriends even came to the house to help her fetch water for the house when our tap was bad

This story is not complete grin
BTW, her boyfriends? So una pass one.

66 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2019
ceeroh:

This story is not complete grin
BTW, her boyfriends? So dem una pass one.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
Thanks for the correction. I almost forgot he was part of the team. grin

20 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by dollyjoy(f): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2019
You will be bringing money for food while she cleans the house, do the laundering and spread leg for you.

29 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by MrTrend(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

Wow shocked

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by spiralwedge(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

You must continue this story o. Fast forward to Contemporary time,... She where, you where?

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by amakadihot87(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2019
lefulefu:
What is expected to happen that will happen naucheesy. Op wich kine question u dey ask sef? Next u will be asking if a guy is having a shower with a girl wat might happencheesy.. Awon wereycheesy.
..........its not mandatory that something will happen......I have showered with a guy ,he didn't Bleep me........

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Anthony0094(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2019
G
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by itiswellandwell: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2019
This thread will be really interesting. Let me park here.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2019
I'm having this issue now.

Having sex at least 4 times a week, I'm tired of the pussy

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love.