Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me (1166 Views)

I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs / Free Whatsapp Tutorial On How To Design Graphics Using Canvas On Your Smartphone / I Need Someone To Design A Biz Card,biz Banner,flyers Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me by mimiy05: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hi,

I need someone who can design a cereal box (like cornflakes pack) for a baby food (500g).

The design should be done in either photoshop or Adobe Illustrator as I would require the raw file as well.

Please name your price in the comment. Pictures of previous work will be appreciated as well.

I will contact the person with the fairest price.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me by LanceTurner(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Send me a message on WhatsApp. I'll design it for you at a very good and affordable rate. Stating our prices here doesn't look professional.

Here's a link to my portfolio.
https://www.instagram.com/lance_gfx
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me by Offpoint: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
mimiy05:
Hi,

I need someone who can design a cereal box (like cornflakes pack) for a baby food (500g).

The design should be done in either photoshop or Adobe Illustrator as I would require the raw file as well.

Please name your price in the comment. Pictures of previous work will be appreciated as well.

Thank you.
Contact me let's talk 0705 451 5809
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me by denpen(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
07034712230 that's my WhatsApp number and u can check some of my works on instagram for I will deliver ur stuff in less than 2hours cheers
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me by don4real18(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
08140718320... Call or Whatsapp. I look forward to hearing from you
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me by isoken270: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2019
mimiy05 we have it

Re: I Need Someone To Design A Cereal Box For Me by IamProdigy: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
mimiy05:
Hi,

Thank you.

smiley

Dear madam!

There are professional creatives here... And this is also an industry... It's not right people haggle prices in the open air...

No one... Tells doctors to name the price they would perform a surgery, so he can choose...

So please pick a designer and request for a link to his or her portfolio

On the Flip side....

If you need a professional design at affordable price...

Check out samples on this link

www.instagram.com/inspiredprodigee

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Need Audio And Video In My Xp / Quantity Or Quality? / My Video"BE By Tha-ibz" Headlines On Creative Cow Newsletter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.