Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot (68235 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by made4naijamusic: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
A certain Wonder Woman simply identified as “mama Imade,” promotes self love

She wrote

“More self love babygir”

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/sophia-momodu-preaches-self-love-in-sultry-valentines-shoot-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by made4naijamusic: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Couple Caught Having Sex On Someone’s Grave In Broad Daylight WATCH VIDEO

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/couple-caught-having-sex-on-someones-grave-in-broad-daylight-video/
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by thesicilian: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
No one with self love does this.

229 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by itspzpics(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
See back

See More of Sophia Momodu Topless Nude 18+ photos >> HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by demolinka(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is the conversation I had with the mod that banned me:

ME: Awwww, you motherf**kers. Okay. Alright. I’m putting cases on all you b*tches! Huh. You think you can do this sh*t. Mod! You think you can do this to me?! You motherf**kers will be playing basketball in Kirikiri when I get finished with you! Awaiting trial program, n*gga. 23 hour lockdown! I’m the man up in this piece! You’ll never see the light of…..who the f*ck do you think you’re f*cking with? I’m the police, I run sh*t around here. You just work here! Yeah, that’s right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, ’cause I’m gonna burn this motherf**ker down. Buhari, Atiku, Seun, King Kong ain’t got sh*t on me! That’s right, that’s right. Sh*t, I don’t, f*ck. I’m winning anyway, I’m winning… I’m winning any motherf**king way. I can’t lose. Yeah, you can ban me, but you can’t remove me from nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by N0favors: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
David don hit
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
thesicilian:
No one with self love does this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by almakiyyun(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ans she is a Christian

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
You don't need to be nude to be a wonder woman. Ngozi okonjo iweala is a wonder woman, chimamanda adichie is also a wonder woman, you dont see them pose nude to prove a point.

Nice skin though.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by osemoses1234(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Her t.o.t.o don cast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by joshjc(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
she no even fine

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
there is a hoe in every girl.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
This exact word is OLOSHO

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by blowjob: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Roon9(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
5 years from now Imade will start asking questions and she'd be stuttering to find the right answers

11 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by gift2xl: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
I PREFER D NAME LOVERS DAY, NOT V DAY
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by jesvic91(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Girls like this have a very thick pvssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by korel9: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
D
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by tillaman(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Davido ain’t gonna hit it no more!! buh nice butt cheeks tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by quintessence007(f): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Afonjas n prostitution r like 5 and 6,
No wonder Davido left her for Chioma despite having a child for him...
Displacing her nude pictures all in d name of celebrating Val....
I weep for her.....
I doubt your sanity. Your igbo lose shameless girls aren't postitutes right? Fool

18 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
When it. Comes to having fine baby mamas

Leave it to flavor.
.davido FCK anything in skirt

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by CjayMAX: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
demolinka:
This is the conversation I had with the mod that banned me:

ME: Awwww, you motherf**kers. Okay. Alright. I’m putting cases on all you b*tches! Huh. You think you can do this sh*t. Mod! You think you can do this to me?! You motherf**kers will be playing basketball in Kirikiri when I get finished with you! Awaiting trial program, n*gga. 23 hour lockdown! I’m the man up in this piece! You’ll never see the light of…..who the f*ck do you think you’re f*cking with? I’m the police, I run sh*t around here. You just work here! Yeah, that’s right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, ’cause I’m gonna burn this motherf**ker down. Buhari, Atiku, Seun, King Kong ain’t got sh*t on me! That’s right, that’s right. Sh*t, I don’t, f*ck. I’m winning anyway, I’m winning… I’m winning any motherf**king way. I can’t lose. Yeah, you can ban me, but you can’t remove me from nairaland.
true word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Awoleesu(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
If present mothers be like this...

I wonder what future moms would look like!

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Lucifer1419: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Afonjas n prostitution r like 5 and 6, No wonder Davido left her for Chioma despite having a child for him... Displacing her nude pictures all in d name of celebrating Val.... I weep for her.....
sorry oo, Mrs onyi, na you get that big yansh.
Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by goldenarrow: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Little wonder she is a babymama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by AllenSpencer: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please add "Graphic Photo"

Almost puked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot by Qudosdatas(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
itspzpics:
See back
Issokay.... she should better know what she's doing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Muka Ray Opens Multi-million Naira Hotel In Lagos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.