Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie (1275 Views)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie by Pricelessfina(f): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
These days, we usually give quickies the cold shoulder. Everyone thinks excellent sex is all about long foreplays; the scene needs to be perfect; they need to shower, and the bed needs to have clean sheets. But then, there is nothing like ideal sex. Everything must not be perfect before you, and your partner can get down on each other.

Having quickie sex is fantastic. It is always fast and furious and makes you feel exceedingly desirable. Imagine your man fucking you against the wall or on the kitchen counter because he is so attracted to you that he has to have you like immediately. For ladies like us, the fact that your man can’t resist you is a huge turn-on.

Or you and your lover are about to go to separate cities and BOOM! The mood comes up.
Or you just walked past your man in a sexy outfit while he was reading and BOOM! He can’t even concentrate anymore; he pushes you against the wall for quick sex.

Or both of you haven’t seen each other for a very long time. You finally meet and “Bleep shit! We need to have each other right now”.
Whatever reason it is, quickies are fantastic, mind-blowing and amazing. Here is why:

http://sweetnaijagist.com/reasons-why-you-should-quickie/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie by coolestofall(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pricelessfina:
These days, we usually give quickies the cold shoulder. Everyone thinks excellent sex is all about long foreplays; the scene needs to be perfect; they need to shower, and the bed needs to have clean sheets. But then, there is nothing like ideal sex. Everything must not be perfect before you, and your partner can get down on each other.

Having quickie sex is fantastic. It is always fast and furious and makes you feel exceedingly desirable. Imagine your man fucking you against the wall or on the kitchen counter because he is so attracted to you that he has to have you like immediately. For ladies like us, the fact that your man can’t resist you is a huge turn-on.

Or you and your lover are about to go to separate cities and BOOM! The mood comes up.
Or you just walked past your man in a sexy outfit while he was reading and BOOM! He can’t even concentrate anymore; he pushes you against the wall for quick sex.

Or both of you haven’t seen each other for a very long time. You finally meet and “Bleep shit! We need to have each other right now”.
Whatever reason it is, quickies are fantastic, mind-blowing and amazing. Here is why:

http://sweetnaijagist.com/reasons-why-you-should-quickie/
Op if I talk wetin dey my mind I knw u go kill me. Anyways I love quickie like mad. D beauty is it can b anywhere, anytime. Sex in weird places is d bomb.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie by MissRaine69(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Do you actually need a reason to have one?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie by marvin906(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
I hate quickies.. it's too fast I love taking my time

Re: Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Sex is best enjoy in minutes.At least 3 minutes because when sex start going for 30 minutes the man on top becomes exhausted while the woman who is lying motionless will be energetic.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie by femi4: 6:51am On Feb 15, 2019
MissRaine69:
Do you actually need a reason to have one?
sure, if you are at workplace, in the bus, @ eatry toilets .....no long thing
Re: Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Quickie by MissRaine69(f): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
femi4:
sure, if you are at workplace, in the bus, @ eatry toilets .....no long thing

Which reinforces my point you don’t need a reason ....being spontaneous is key

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Dating Only / South Africa To Host Mr Gay World 2019 Pageant / Are Nairaland Women Are Bitches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.