Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area (2005 Views)

Would Osinbajo Have Succeeded If He Decamped From APC? / Village People Have Succeeded In Distroying This Person / Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have decided that since Buhari whom I trust or we trust have failed us, I thought within me the need to liberate some persons from zombiism, and so far my approach had yielded some significant result of about 200 individuals, all of us are going to vote with our family and friends which at the end might surpass 300 persons...
I'm proud of this achievement.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by NothingDoMe: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
ImDStar:
I have decided that since Buhari whom I trust or we trust have failed us, I thought within me the need to liberate some persons from zombiism, and so far my approach had yielded some significant result of about 200 individuals, all of us are going to vote with our family and friends which at the end might surpass 300 persons...
Congrats

9 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Planning to do more

10 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by doctokwus: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
ImDStar:
Pls continue.Another 4 years of Buhari should not be wished on one's enemy,even on the Northern Fulanis he seems to favor.
Went into an argument with one elderly man and he said "Buhari is the saviour of Nigeria" and he would vote for him.
When I now started breaking down how Buhari is the worse thing to happen to this country,the man started stammering.
I know I created sufficient doubts in his mind that may make him decide against voting that dullard on Saturday.
Many others are also seeing the light.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by SOFTENGR: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pls do more.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by olawalepopoola: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
APC is not banking on the Southeastern and Southsouth votes to win. They know their regions and their regions know them. Saturday is here.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by nwanyionitsha: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wow, great. Thank you for being a librator.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by dollytino4real(f): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
good 9ja citizen

2 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
good 9ja citizen

I can't stand Buhari second time, it's gonna be a disaster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Mariory(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
They are still paying you guys N10 per post?
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Salvador1: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
ImDStar:
you are a great patriotic Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Wow, great. Thank you for being a librator.

I just dey pity them, and I can't see them wallowing in self deceit but educate them.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
olawalepopoola:
APC is not banking on the Southeastern and Southsouth votes to win. They know their regions and their regions know them. Saturday is here.

Mr, I'm in Lagos... Yaba area in case you wanna know.

I have also called my family in ondo to instruct them to vote PDP...

7 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Afamed: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
ImDStar:

Mr, I'm in Lagos... Yaba area in case you wanna know.
I have also called my family in ondo to instruct them to vote PDP...
The nigga does not have a PVC.
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Mariory:
They are still paying you guys N10 per post?

May be when I show you my Facebook account, then you will understand.

I use to be Jonathan most criticizer in school and environ, apology to him.

Mr. Buhari is worst, I was warned just like you but wouldn't listen.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Afamed:

The nigga does not have a PVC.

Very funny

2 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by kapelvej: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Please watch them till after the election, because they can still change anytime

1 Like

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by anonymuz(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:

I can't stand Buhari second time, it's gonna be a disaster
a very grand one I tell you. Buhari must go to avert that so called 'next level' disaster.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2019
ok
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Gabriel004: 12:30am On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:
Congrae, you succeeded in transferring one zombie to another. You only convert their type of zombie to your own type of zombie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
kapelvej:
Please watch them till after the election, because they can still change anytime

Good observation.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by SalamRushdie: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2019
You are a star !!!!, May God Bless U sir

3 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
You are a star !!!!, May God Bless U sir

Thank you bro.
I am just playing my part to get the country to the part of progress.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by MrAJQ(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nothing less than 10,000 people who didn't vote Buhari in 2015 are now ready to vote him in 2019 due to my influence
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by internetpo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:

Hmm interesting. How did you do it?

1 Like

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by RoyalUc(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gabriel004:
Congrae, you succeeded in transferring one zombie to another. You only convert their type of zombie to your own type of zombie.

grin grin grin

Oboy, you wicked!

"You only convert their type of zombie to your own type of zombie."

Watin dat guy do you? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by helinues: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by RoyalUc(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:

Thank you bro.
I am just playing my part to get the country to the part of progress.

Did you say you are just playing your part to get the country to the part of progress?

How exactly are you doing that?

If you have something against APC govt and you think the best thing to do is preach PDP then sorry bro
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by fergie001: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
MrAJQ:
Nothing less than 10,000 people who didn't vote Buhari in 2015 are now ready to vote him in 2019 due to my influence
Sarcasm dey sweet dieee

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Transformative City Gov.umahi Created At Ohaozara Local Govt In Ebonyi State / Border Closure: Ghana President Says ''Nigeria Please, Talk To Us'' / BREAKING: Buhari Reverses Dismissal Of Marilyn Amobi As MD NBET.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.