Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,021 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (18182 Views)

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2019
1Sharon:
You were never a real atheist to begin with. A real atheist will never abandon atheism for Christianity.

Baby atheist.
you are not a real woman, real women can never get cancer!
#fake woman
assuming you r female in real life
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2019
asalimpo:

#fake woman
This comparison fails terribly. For one thing, being a man/woman is not a worldview. Its who you are

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

This comparison fails terribly. For one thing, being a man/woman is not a worldview. Its who you are
u r correct in tht aspect, every other thing stays d same.
There is no objective definition for who/what an atheist is. So saying some1 isnt one,when d person once claimed to b one is both wrong and insulting.
How about if some1 said you are not from an ibo person? When u expressly say u r ibo from imo state?! The person goes on to say u r a yoruba? Short of providing elaborate proof , and speaking ibo to d person, etc. You'll feel insulted because the person isnt taking you at your word. She said she was an atheist. Extra qualifcation like REAL atheist is un necessary. Respct her and take her at her word

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
I vividly remember that particular moment Op, and one of the major reasons was for its timely factor.

As that was a time when I was beginning to get frustrated, because I had noticed for one reason or another that my posts which I felt were spiritually qualitative appeared to be deliberately avoided by most christians here.

And it was only because I was doing the job my Master would have done if He were here, and speaking the Words that He would have spoken had he been here.

So to that extent I was certainly doing my job, but I felt I wasn't getting the kind of back up that my doing my job here required from heaven.

And so my expectations and objectives of joining Nairaland, seemed to be on long thing at that very point in time. Hence it was becoming demoralizing to say the least.

And this was the feeling I had that very night, when I just refreshed my profile page and then saw a mention. And then when I clicked on it It was like, Boom!

"The only christian in Nairaland that has earned my respect"? No way!

For If i said i saw that coming, i would only be lying, for i truly didn't see that coming at all.

And furthermore the source of that saying was unknown to me as I had never conversed with you in the past, even though i think I had come across your moniker in the religion section before it was only at a glance.

So it was crazy already to say the least, but then I thought maybe you had gone through my posts and threads, and that the contents was behind such a judgment that you arrived at.

But then to my surprise Op you said it was not that.

Then I asked thread title, because you mentioned my moniker so you must have at least seen a title of my thread?

And then it was then you said thread title. And I was like seriously?

Nah! That's cannot be enough for someone to arrive at such a verdict, and it was then you said that it was your subconscious voice that endorsed me, and then that your subconscious voice had never gotten it wrong before, that was why it led you to make such a statement.

And that was when the intuition/Holy Spirit argument began.

Because I felt that it was only the Holy Spirit that could have made that happen, without you going through my threads and posts.

And considering how timely such a saying was in my respect of the uncertainty that I was facing at the time, with respect to nairaland, added to your saying that the verdict you arrived at was due to a result of your subconscious voice, as you never went through any of my threads, it made me to think then that it was not by accident, but a divinely orchestrated outcome.

And considering everything else that that single incident has led to thus far, that position at the beginning has not just been further strengthened but it has been established.

So to God be the glory for the great things He had done!
so if you created 100 threads and had zero page views and zero comments,you'd quit? This is the problem with most of the world. The fear of rejection keeps men in prison. Slaves to other ppls approval. Your self worth shouldnt b tied to the opinions of others. Do your thing and gerrout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
asalimpo:

u r correct in tht aspect, every other thing stays d same.
There is no objective definition for who/what an atheist is. So saying some1 isnt one,when d person once claimed to b one is both wrong and insulting.
How about if some1 said you are not from an ibo person? When u expressly say u r ibo from imo state?! The person goes on to say u r a yoruba? Short of providing elaborate proof , and speaking ibo to d person, etc. You'll feel insulted because the person isnt taking you at your word. She said she was an atheist. Extra qualifcation like REAL atheist is un necessary. Respct her and take her at her word
I love this post so much cheesy

Please talk to fraudsters like Jesusjnr and comedians like TATIME who keep spouting out who's a real christian and who isn't wink

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by 1Sharon(f): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
asalimpo:

#fake woman

You are not a real man either. Real men are not Christians. And real men will not oppose my post.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
1Sharon:

You are not a real man either. Real men are not Christians. And real men will not oppose my post.

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Thank God! man is man!
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2019
1Sharon:

typical woman. You ppl always hav emotional problems that makes it highly impossible to continue a cool headed logical discourse with u. Now,you oestrogen has kicked in and being the object of its sway,you go kicking below the belt!
Learn to b calm and make ur point in an argumnt.
The term u use, REAL atheist. Is undefinable. Dont insults peoples opinion the op knew what she was talking about. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

typical woman.
You are stupid!
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:
You are stupid!
are you female? I guess so going by your response. All oestrogen and no senses.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

Hey! Don't insult budaatum angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by 1Sharon(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

typical woman. You ppl always hav emotional problems that makes it highly impossible to continue a cool headed logical discourse with u. Now,you oestrogen has kicked in and being the object of its sway,you go kicking below the belt!
Learn to b calm and make ur point in an argumnt.
The term u use, REAL atheist. Is undefinable. Dont insults peoples opinion the op knew what she watalking about. Good day.

Typical bloviating christard. You ppl always have emotional problems that make it highly impossible to continue a logical discourse with you. A logical Christian? LOL!

My first post was actually sarcastic but that flew over ur head of course.

When someone leaves the Christian faith Christians always accuse them of not being "REAL" Christians. Now how does it feel when an atheist does it? Is the term "REAL" Christian undefinable too? or will ur hypocrisy shine through?

Do ex- Christians know what they are talking about too?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
1Sharon:

Typical bloviating christard. You ppl always have emotional problems that make it highly impossible to continue a logical discourse with you. A logical Christian? LOL!

My first post was actually sarcastic but that flew over ur head of course.

When someone leaves the Christian faith Christians always accuse them of not being "REAL" Christians. Now how does it feel when an atheist does it? Is the term "REAL" Christian undefinable too? or will ur hypocrisy shine through?

Do ex- Christians know what they are talking about too?

i never brought up the issue of religion. Of course,a real BLOOD BOUGHT ,SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIAN CAN DEPART the faith. Your response was illogical and condescending. Religion-aside,which i pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Hey! Don't insult budaatum angry
who's budatum? Ur alter-ego?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

who's budatum? Ur alter-ego?
Who buda is to me is none of your business! Its no fault of mine that you can't detect jokes & sarcasm and now you're going on to rant about women and insult them. SMDH

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

i never brought up the issue of religion. Of course,a real BLOOD BOUGHT ,SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIAN CAN DEPART the faith. Your response was illogical and condescending. Religion-aside,which i pointed out.

Illogical and condescending?? LOL Those who paid attention in class to English Lit. understood my post. It's not my fault it was beyond you.

Pls tell me how a Spirit-filled Christian can leave the faith? You need to take that up with ur fellow theists who say no "real" Christian can become atheists.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

You are indeed blessed! Can you believe the same individual started the threads on the following very interesting topics?

Jesus Is Only Your Lord, If You Keep His Word

How Many Christians Are True Jesus Disciples?

It's Easier To Destroy Than To Build

Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand

A True Jesus' Disciple Is Better Than A Righteous Christian

I can only assume the spirit that is in him is holy but his ego gets in the way of it manifesting.
If the Holy Spirit of God is in a man/woman, ego or pride dies. the two cannot cohabit becos Love is the fruit of the Holy Spirit and his offspring is humility and others, while the Fruit of the Evil Spirit is Pride then all others follow too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7%3A16-20&version=NKJV]them[/url].
This is exactly what I meant when I said when you have the Holy Spirit in you, ego or pride dies.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God! God is not man!
Yes. Becos, if He were, your tongue would have been clipped by now.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

You are stupid!
Pls don't let them get into you and change you from the cool calm and collected person I know.

Do not respond to them the way they do to you.

Pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

Watch your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:
Watch your mouth.
or you will do what? Are u anoda spineless female or are u her gaurd dog? Which?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls don't let them get into you and change you from the cool calm and collected person I know.

Do not respond to them the way they do to you.

Pls.
you are pathetic. Did you notice that budaatum, insulted me for no reason. She said i am very stupid. Typical of (women) who think they are all that and so hav a god given mandate to go running their mouth.
How come u never tried to check her?
Stop being a stinking hypocrite. Judge fair.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

you are pathetic. Did you notice that budaatum, insulted me for no reason. She said i am very stupid. Typical of (women) who think they are all that and so hav a god given mandate to go running their mouth.
How come u never tried to check her?
Stop being a stinking hypocrite. Judge fair.
Anyone who thinks a prick makes him superior is stupid so I'm going to say it again and make you my sin for the day.

Asalimpo, you are very very stupid!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

Anyone who thinks a prick makes him superior is stupid so I'm going to say it again and make you my sin for the day.
Asalimpo, you are very very stupid!
hmmm ... You try. Sherperd00 what dyu say to this? Are u gonna caution her or what like u did me or ur mouth/typing fingers will probably go numb?

Budaatum, you're a re-tard. Like most women. I meet women like u in real life. Theyre dense dull nd moronic. They cant sustain an intelligent conversation but if it's to hurl meaningless insults, they're king (or queen).

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2019
asalimpo:

Budaatum, you're a re-tard. Like most women. I meet women like u in real life. Theyre dense dull nd moronic. They cant sustain an intelligent conversation but if it's to hurl meaningless insults, they're king (or queen).
You are not having an intelligent conversation when you think her tits make her incapable of reasoning! In fact, what were you watching her tits for when you should have been concentrating on the discussion at hand? And then you had the gaul to mention her tits and tell her to her face that her tits made her incapable of intelligent conversation when it was really you who had a prick in your eyes!

That, friend, is stupid. And you had to be told!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2019
asalimpo:

hmmm ... You try. Sherperd00 what dyu say to this? Are u gonna caution her or what like u did me or ur mouth/typing fingers will probably go numb?

[s]Budaatum, you're a re-tard. Like most women. I meet women like u in real life. Theyre dense dull nd moronic.[/s] They cant sustain an intelligent conversation but if it's to hurl meaningless insults, they're king (or queen).
I usually ignore sexist posts but bro, you've gone too far

First of all, you're committing a fallacy of generalization by asserting that all ladies are "dense" and "moronic". The capacity to be rational in arguments is not exclusive to a specific gender and any woman will surely find it insulting when you say we have no senses.

Secondly, you're the one who got emotional over a little joke. 1Sharon just teased you a little with a joke (a joke YOU started) and then you cry and piss your pants like an angry toddler! Mucus all over your face ranting about women...... Are you not the one with the over-abundance of oestrogen?

Buda's verbal attack is justified by the fact that you overreacted over a single comment......

So stop making a mountain of an ant-hill! For Odin's sake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 23, 2019
A former atheist who once called some christians "real devils" and those who she witnessed attacking me to be "on the proportion of the pharisees and Sadducees", after becoming a christian ironically has now become a "real devil" christian with respect to the extent of her aggressive agenda she's been pursuing and sustained for quite a while now through out the Nairaland religion section to assassinate my humble character.

But of course she can not witness it to be "on the proportions of the Pharisees and Sadducees" since she cannot be a witness to her own personal destructive agenda.

And the extent of her obsession and desperation to achieve her determined evil agenda has got her teaming up with the "real devils" Christians according to her, that a "real devil" christian who once called me a "gay" that no nairaland atheist or even satanist has ever called me, amongst other vile things, has now become her sweetheart and darling, because of the common goal they share, which is to bring down poor jesusjnr at all costs.

Hypocritically here they are, "real devil" Christians ironically coming to the defense of some lady atheists who are under ferocious attack from another "real devil" Christian?

Maybe my reason for emphasizing on having a "true Jesus disciple" instead of even a righteous christian has been thus vindicated.

For there is arguably no better defender of women's rights, fairness and justice than myself, with respect to my threads and posts, but of course she became blind to that truth after turning christian.

But if for nothing else at least the difference between us has been distinguished by my reaction to her numerous unfounded and baseless provocations, accusations, and onslaught.

God is with me a "true Jesus disciple"and there's nothing all the "real devils" christians combined can do about it! grin

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Zither(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Just great. This thread has turned into a free-for-all
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God! God is not man!

jesusjnr2:
Thank God! man Is not God!

jesusjnr:
Thank God! man is man!

Thank God! God is God!
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I usually ignore sexist posts but bro, you've gone too far

First of all, you're committing a fallacy of generalization by asserting that all ladies are "dense" and "moronic".
i didnt say all. I meant most. MOST women r dense minded,and i aint being sexist.
The capacity to be rational in arguments is not exclusive to a specific gender and any woman will surely find it insulting when you say we have no senses.
The world presently is run by women behind d scenes. Men are cuckolded, those who refuse to b emasculated are shamed into conformity. Look in any relationship and see the nonsense women do. I'm talking from observation not theory.
Secondly, you're the one who got emotional over a little joke.
Sorry,it didnt appear like a joke. My initial response was to explain and put you straight. Your logic was off 1Sharon just teased you a little with a joke (a joke YOU started) and then you cry and piss your pants like an angry toddler! Mucus all over your face ranting about women...... Are you not the one with the over-abundance of oestrogen?
stop stretching it. Budaatum or is budasAnus interjected with a stinking insult way out of left field. Then sherperd00 the faithful ladiesMan and gaurd dog told me to watch my mouth or rearrange my teeth! I mean, what for? So i answered budaAnus in her folly,lest she thinks that she is wise.
Buda's verbal attack is justified by the fact that you overreacted over a single comment......
you women that will bath a man hot water because ... You women that will perform incision with ur words ... You women that will cry and raise hell over something that hurts you,that a man will take in his stride ... You women that are cats ... Abeg dont lecture. I wasnt being sexst when i said overExcss of oestrogen was worrying u & budasAnus!
So stop making a mountain of an ant-hill! For Odin's sake!
tell that to budasAnus for thor's sake

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

France’s Iconic Notre-dame Cathedral Fire Fully Extinguished / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary / How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.