Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (18590 Views)

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Amyblessed sorry but i thought you needed to see this:

Michellekabod2:
Good evening Naira Nlanders.

I trust your day has being great.

And so I will continue from where I stopped.

I always knew that a prophet is never respected in his hometown. It always has to be someone outside the Christian fold that acknowledges a genuine Christian.

Budaatum acknowledging of him and also mine made me believe there is something special about him(indeed there is).

The normal me would write him off as his personality is completely opposite of mine. Had to eat the humble pie and tolerate what I term his excesses to gain what I wanted-that light he has got that few possess

Went through his thread thoroughly and realized he was ready to follow Christ and not the modus operandi, I mean to say Christ was his guide and guard not the doctrines of the church.

Do you know what it is to risk being called abnormal?
Conformity is a thing of the world and Jesus said if you love the world, you don't love him.(Luke 14:26-33)

He explained to me about the holy spirit speaking to me via intuition. I doubted, severally, hitherto. The day I trusted my intuition I started making perfect choices that yielded positive results

I got attracted to this holy spirit he was talking about, imagine heeding to His prompting... imagine the wrong choices I will avert and the right choices I will make.

But he stated that I have to walk with God in other to grasp the full benefit of the holy spirit

That was when I had to make the decision.
Cc:Hahn,frosbel2, hardmirror,jujusugar,iamsabrina,lordreed,1sharon

This was a product of the my saying and here is Zither's saying:

Zither:

Hello, just want to chip this in. That so-called Jesusjnr practices a self-made, self-misleading brand of his own Christianity. A true Christian and Jesusjnr are as different as day is from night. Nothing he says is worthy of the audience of any Christian following the Word of God. Someone made mention of this about him sometime ago, and after careful observation I have come to the same conclusion. Peace.

But here is Zither who told you that nothing I say is worthy of the audience of any christian following the Word of God, contradicting his own saying, and exercising his toothless and savorless spiritual prowess with respect to a product of my saying that he say was not worthy of the audience of any christian here... to which you agreed:

Zither:

He made the right choice to ditch a path of hopelessness for a path where his life now has purpose and meaning. He may be a baby atheist as you put it but he is far wiser than all adult atheists.

Zither:

The FSM was in a delusional fictional realm that had not existed when God was creating the universe.

He is called a spaghetti because atheists feed on delusion, gorge themselves with delusion, ingest delusion, digest delusion, worship delusion and live on delusion.

Without delusion atheism goes into extinction. This is why when the op discovered the cure for delusion, the truth of the Word of God, she discarded the life of atheism for a much abundant life of meaning.

Zither:

Atheism is a temporary state of belief. No real atheist remains one for long.

But then he suddenly realizes that i was involved in this, and that this was a result of my sayings which he had hitherto condemned, and here was the comment he made to someone who just converted from atheism to Christ only last month:

Zither:

Nothing but a well-concocted fabrication in the guise of confession. The sarcastic tone of your thread title, the fact that you have only provided an incomplete confession of your conversion, Seun's observation, and your deliberate silence to any question regarding the circumstances that prompted your change of belief all lead down to one road — your confession is spurious and is intended to make mockery of the Christian faith. You have creatively and cunningly devised a method to portray Christians as gullible people that will fall for any lie that agrees with their superstitious beliefs of conversion and eternity by playing the script of an atheist who was suddenly converted to Christianity. Bravo, Bravo. You can drop the act now that the curtain has dropped. Your performance is deserving of 5 stars.

Sorry for bugging but I just felt I had to this so that you would know the kind of people you are truly dealing with, but this is the last time I would bother you concerning this.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
^^^^^

Evidence that it is all about confusion and more confusion grin grin
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
We give glory to God for all the testimonies that I have read here.

God will grant jesusjr more grace and understanding of his word in Jesus name.

We bless the name of the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Thy Will Be Done!

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

We give glory to God for all the testimonies that I have read here.

God will grant jesusjr more grace and understanding of his word in Jesus name.

We bless the name of the Lord.

Testimony without power.

The dead are still not raised, the sick are still sick, there are blind people everywhere - even in your own churches, the deaf are still deaf and the amputees are still not healed. Majority of believers are struggling and suffering.

Your pastors are telling you to wait for heaven to enjoy but they are enjoying their own heaven now.

The youth of other nations are making strides in medicine, economics and social welfare while you guys are praying 24*7 while shouting fire fire.

Despite all your churches and number of believers, the country is a bad as ever, as rotten as ever and in dire need of deliverance.

So tell me again, what is the testimony.

Testimony without power.

Next please......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
frosbel2:

Testimony without power.

The dead are still not raised, the sick are still sick, there are blind people everywhere - even in your own churches, the deaf are still deaf and the amputees are still not healed. Majority of believers are struggling and suffering.

Your pastors are telling you to wait for heaven to enjoy but they are enjoying their own heaven now.

The youth of other nations are making strides in medicine, economics and social welfare while you guys are praying 24*7 while shouting fire fire.

Despite all your churches and number of believers, the country is a bad as ever, as rotten as ever and in dire need of deliverance.

Testimony without power.

Next please......

Don't blame Jesus or condemn his name. Blame the church.

You err greatly in this.

Nothing much can be done by many people who live in sin as God will not hear the prayer of a sinner,

no matter how many they are or the hours spent praying.

Few people who live in the holiness of God are still demonstrating the powers of God in healing and miracles.

The world need many of these few people because of the population. Unfortunately, there are few available.

The church of God has always passed through different phases even after the apostles died.

Jesus asked if he will find faith on earth (not churches) when he comes... He knew what he was talking about....

People have lost faith and it is impossible to please God without it. That's why the church seemed powerless.

Stop ridiculing the name of Jesus. The name is powerful still.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Deicide: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
1Sharon:
You were never a real atheist to begin with. A real atheist will never abandon atheism for Christianity.

Baby atheist.
is this sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by amyblessed(f): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Amyblessed sorry but i thought you needed to see this:

This was a product of the my saying and here is Zither's saying:

But here is Zither who told you that nothing I say is worthy of the audience of any christian following the Word of God, contradicting his own saying, and exercising his toothless and savorless spiritual prowess with respect to a product of my saying that he say was not worthy of the audience of any christian here... to which you agreed:

But then he suddenly realizes that i was involved in this, and that this was a result of my sayings which he had hitherto condemned, and here was the comment he made to someone who just converted from atheism to Christ only last month:

Sorry for bugging but I just felt I had to this so that you would know the kind of people you are truly dealing with, but this is the last time I would bother you concerning this.

Well, I'm really short of words here, I must confess. jesusjnr, one thing you have to realize is that I'm not saying you are not a Christian or that you are not genuine. I followed your thread for sometime, and you always made sense, but all of a sudden, you made a thread that was completely different from what the Bible teaches. This the the thread. www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5014147/allahu-akbar-now-joined-list?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5014147/allahu-akbar-now-joined-list?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpo70KebU9Pvmds
After reading it, I started thinking within me, can a real Christian actually say this kind of thing? I was still pondering on it in my heart when I came online and saw Zither's comment on my thread about you. That collaborated what I was thinking in my heart. I went to that very thread and confronted you with bible passages that contradicts your position, but you did not take note of those scriptures, instead you argued the more, based on what you said was revealed to you. And I was like, "what other prove do I need, since he doesn't even recognize the scriptures I quoted which is the view of any true Christian". That made me had a second thought about you. But it's not as if I have written you off, because I can still see some sense in your threads. Am not actually endorsing or rejecting anybody because God is the only one that knows those who are truly His, and those that are not.
But I cannot see any teaching that is against the word of God and accept it because the person involved is a true Christian. Once it's not the word of God, then it's not, no matter who it is coming from. Remain blessed bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by hahn(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
frosbel2:

Testimony without power.

Testimony without power.

Next please......

@jesusjnr
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Don't blame Jesus or condemn his name. Blame the church.

You err greatly in this.

Nothing much can be done by many people who live in sin as God will not hear the prayer of a sinner,

no matter how many they are or the hours spent praying.

Few people who live in the holiness of God are still demonstrating the powers of God in healing and miracles.

The world need many of these few people because of the population. Unfortunately, there are few available.

The church of God has always passed through different phases even after the apostles died.

Jesus asked if he will find faith on earth (not churches) when he comes... He knew what he was talking about....

People have lost faith and it is impossible to please God without it. That's why the church seemed powerless.

Stop ridiculing the name of Jesus. The name is powerful still.

The NAME OF JESUS IS STILL POWERFUL

AND YET ;

Despite all your churches and number of believers, the country is a bad as ever, as rotten as ever and in dire need of deliverance

So where is the evidence of this power again ?

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
frosbel2:

AND YET ;

Despite all your churches and number of believers, the country is a bad as ever, as rotten as ever and in dire need of deliverance

Blame the church. Blame the sinful nature of the majority of the church.

Few demonstrates the power. But the world needs more than few in this service.

God does not hear a sinner regardless of his status (pastor, General overseer, etc)

Regardless of the number (millions, billions, trillions)

Regardless of the size of the church building,

Regardless of HOW URGENT the situation is,

Regardless of the number of days spent in praying. He does not hear.

The name is still powerful still.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by malvisguy212: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
frosbel2:

AND YET ;

your hatred for God and Christianity is out of this world, its making you not to thinks straight..

there are hospital yet people are sick and are dying .years in years out we experience rain fall yet people are dying of starvation. the government released budget of trillion and trillion of naira yet there are poor people. what else do you want from God ? you make comments as if God take something from you . you create thread as if you are certain you no the truth.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=75926955]your hatred for God and Christianity is out of this world, its making you not to thinks straight..

I do not hate THE GOD but you are right, I have zero tolerance for Jesus because ( if he existed ) HE is a Liar. All his promises are fake.

Jesus made the promise that his followers will do great and mighty wonders and that included healing the sick. Yet we have more sick people than at any other time in history.

Jesus is also the LIGHT OF THE WORLD and if this is true , WE SHOULD SEE MORE RIGHTEOUSNESS in countries with large Christians populations like Nigeria. Yet in these regions , we do not see light, but darkness, decadence and wickedness multiplied

Jesus is powerless and he will be judged on the last day.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Zither(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jesusjnr

Trying to make yourself out to be righteous by smearing my name at every opportunity you get will never solve the problem of the inconsistency of your teachings with the Word of God. You have not relented in villifying me because I stated an obvious truth, one that any Christian with sufficient knowledge of the Word of God would detect without help from anyone. The truth of my opinion has become a source of perennial bitterness in you leading to your renewed effort to malign my name by quoting my comments which have absolutely nothing to do with the hocus-pocus you presented as evidence as regards the motive behind my comments. If you invested some of the effort you have expended in traducing me to study the Scriptures diligently you wouldn't find yourself in a desperate need for attention, and approval of your heresies.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by malvisguy212: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=frosbel2 post=75927168][/quote] many people are being heal of disease but your hatred is blocking your view . my dad has heart disease and have spent so much money on drugs. one night he sing praise to God until he slept off. he dream that he vomit. the next morning he believe he was healed and went for a test . believe me bro he was healed . by faith he believed and his faith was justified. how many believed ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
many people are being heal of disease but your hatred is blocking your view . my dad has heart disease and have spent so much money on drugs. one night he sing praise to God until he slept off. he dream that he vomit. the next morning he believe he was healed and went for a test . believe me bro he was healed . by faith he believed and his faith was justified. how many believed ?

First off , your dad needs to go for a proper test to ensure he gets a clean bill of health. It is dangerous to leave things as they are. Talking from experience.

But why is that you guys always find it more convenient to bring up the healing of internal ailments that no one can see , yet for those ailments which are visible to the naked eye , nothing happens. Why ? Be sincere.

If your Jesus is so powerful, why are your Men of God and Pastors ALWAYS running abroad for medical treatment ?? cheesy

Please stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zither:
Jesusjnr

Trying to make yourself out to be righteous by smearing my name at every opportunity you get will never solve the problem of the inconsistency of your teachings with the Word of God. You have not relented in villifying me because I stated an obvious truth, one that any Christian with sufficient knowledge of the Word of God would detect without help from anyone. The truth of my opinion has become a source of perennial bitterness in you leading to your renewed effort to malign my name by quoting my comments which have absolutely nothing to do with the hocus-pocus you presented as evidence as regards the motive behind my comments. If you invested some of the effort you have expended in traducing me to study the Scriptures diligently you wouldn't find yourself in a desperate need for attention, and approval of your heresies.
You have hence just displayed once again your blatant ignorance of the Word of God, which says do ye unto men as you would have them unto you.

For what you are accusing me of is just about the same thing you did to me.

Hence your complaining has been negated, and I don't want to have anything to do with the likes of you and anas09 as things stand, I mean why should I?

Do I want to contract the spiritual uselessness of your likes in Nairaland?

Because whatever it is that I have and say that you condemn is what is producing such unusual results in Nairaland, so what is the result of what you have?

I never lied against you but I just used you to expose you to someone that you told nothing I say was worthy of any blah blah blah, for that's what your words has turned out to be at the end, by the results of what I say.

So If I just brought you to light and you looked evil and wicked in the light do you blame me?

Blame yourself for being the wicked and evil person that you are.

#Nonspiritualsense

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by malvisguy212: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
frosbel2:

First off , your dad needs to go for a proper test to ensure he gets a clean bill of health. It is dangerous to leave things as they are. Talking from experience.

But why is that you guys always find it more convenient to bring up the healing of internal ailments that no one can see , yet for those ailments which are visible to the naked eye , nothing happens. Why ? Be sincere.

If your Jesus is so powerful, why are you Men of God and Pastors ALWAYS running abroad for medical treatment ?? cheesy

Please stop deceiving yourself.
bro since 2016 up till this day he his healed. I see the result both before and after the miracle.

pastors are not God, just now you suggested that my dad go for proper medical check up in hospital and later on you still ask the question why do men of God visit hospital for treatment . do the bible condemn Christians for medical treatment ?

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=75928644] You have hence just displayed once again your blatant ignorance of the Word of God, which says do ye unto men as you would have them unto you.

Sorry for trolling as per the bolded.

You guys are funny - too many ideas !!!

How do you know he is ignorant on the word of God and vice versa ?

SMH
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by malvisguy212: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Good evening Naira Nlanders.

I trust your day has being great.

And so I will continue from where I stopped.

I always knew that a prophet is never respected in his hometown. It always has to be someone outside the Christian fold that acknowledges a genuine Christian.

Budaatum acknowledging of him and also mine made me believe there is something special about him(indeed there is).

The normal me would write him off as his personality is completely opposite of mine. Had to eat the humble pie and tolerate what I term his excesses to gain what I wanted-that light he has got that few possess

Went through his thread thoroughly and realized he was ready to follow Christ and not the modus operandi, I mean to say Christ was his guide and guard not the doctrines of the church.

Do you know what it is to risk being called abnormal?
Conformity is a thing of the world and Jesus said if you love the world, you don't love him.(Luke 14:26-33)

He explained to me about the holy spirit speaking to me via intuition. I doubted, severally, hitherto. The day I trusted my intuition I started making perfect choices that yielded positive results

I got attracted to this holy spirit he was talking about, imagine heeding to His prompting... imagine the wrong choices I will avert and the right choices I will make.

But he stated that I have to walk with God in other to grasp the full benefit of the holy spirit

That was when I had to make the decision.
Cc:Hahn,frosbel2, hardmirror,jujusugar,iamsabrina,lordreed,1sharon
bless you my sister .
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Zither(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jesusjnr, I think I have demeaned myself by responding to you. I will not put up with your absurdity anymore. Feel free to continue your rants. I promise I will never stop you.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zither:
Jesusjnr, I think I have demeaned myself by responding to you. I will not put up with your absurdity anymore. Feel free to continue your rants. I promise I will never stop you.
Whoever you think you are, I never knew you from Adam until you mentioned me.

And knowing you has been nothing but an insult to my knowledge thus far.

So just as you carry yourself come carry your ungwogwo self and go.

#Goodriddance

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=frosbel2 post=75929569][/quote]
See,many have made christianity a laughing stock. The zither of a guy started trolling and he even called my testimony a fabrication without knowing a thing about me now he is crying foul when he is also slammed. Why judge others when you wouldnt tolerate bring judged?
I have gained more engaging atheists on this forum than christians
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Zither(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

See,many have made christianity a laughing stock. The zither of a guy started trolling and he even called my testimony a fabrication without knowing a thing about me now he is crying foul when he is also slammed. Why judge others when you wouldnt tolerate bring judged?

Please take a look at this thread — https://www.nairaland.com/5036017/michellekabod1-apologies
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zither:
What is up with you and jesusjnr na
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Zither(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

What is up with you and jesusjnr na

He is pained because I opined that his teachings are inconsistent with the Word of God. This has sent him on a revenge mission for his reputation that has suffered a deathly blow by the truth.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zither:

He is pained because I opined that his teachings are inconsistent with the Word of God. This has sent him on a revenge mission for his reputation that has suffered a deathly blow by the truth.

And your teachings are consistent with the word of God ? lol

Deluded fellows !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Trust me Christianity , is a quagmire of immense proportions. Judging each other is what they do best, they are a very opinionated bunch.

If you have time to peruse my article , you will get what I mean - https://www.nairaland.com/5033835/religious-story-many-ideas

For a sound mind, peace of heart and happiness - Christianity is not the best for me anyway,.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Zither(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
frosbel2:

And your teachings are consistent with the word of God ? lol

Deluded fellows !!

Errr....I guess yours is consistent which explains why you blaspheme the name of Jesus daily.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zither:

Errr....I guess yours is consistent which explains why you blaspheme the name of Jesus daily.

Is it the Trinity Jesus, the Angel Jesus, the Black Jesus or the White Jesus or the Man Jesus ??

You guys are time wasters ....
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zither:

Can you read all his threads one by one ....this time not with a previously assumed knowledge you have gotten all this years as a christian but with the guidance of the holy spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray / Re-marriage When Ones Spouse Is Still Alive.. / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.