Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time (2956 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Did I Just Waste Almost Five Good Years Of My Life? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Imagine Girlfriend Of Mine Collect Ring From Another Guy As Valentine Gift i didn't get angry because it's clearly she is not into the guy but the guy force things..
To my main point of post, she asked me to get her Valentine gift which i didn't because i think is ridiculous if i get her that because she supposed not to collect gift from that guy and she expect me to get her same thing...
is like she is playing two of us
so later we had another talk, she told me i always talk about myself. I replied her when i used to talk your future do you ever talk about mine even when you don't ask me i told you still you act like you don't care now you're complaining...
Blame Yourself Don't Blame Me
As I Talk All The These Words
She was just silent...
Some Girls Doesn't Worth A Single Drop Of Your Hustle And Loyalty.
And I love The Girl Wish God Could Tie Us Together
But She Don Dey Fvck Up...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by Femi316: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
luvyaself95:
Imagine Girlfriend Of Mine Collect Ring From Another Guy As Valentine Gift i didn't get angry because it's clearly she is not into the guy but the guy force things..
To my main point of post, she asked me to get her Valentine gift which i didn't because i think is ridiculous if i get her that because she supposed not to collect gift from that guy and she expect me to get her same thing...
so later we had another talk, she told me i always talk about myself. I replied her when i used to talk your future do you ever talk about mine even when you don't ask me i told you still you act like you don't care now you're complaining...
She was just silent...
Guy you re right, bkus some girls are playing mind game with their guy......my girlfriend whom I asked about marriage she is acting funny and now am thinking of quitting the relationship bkus am tired of what am seeing.......like careless attitude.....no calls infact bro's.......I don tire.......weytin man go do.......May God help us........?
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by coolestofall(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
luvyaself95:
She was just silent...
It was difficult to follow what u wrote but I understand hw u feel. Love can make u say gibberish while u think u r making sense. Take heart bro.

5 Likes

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by Preshy561(f): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
You are not a husband material, yea, both of you up there are side niggas. tongue grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by stephleena(f): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
same for some ladies.. the bad guys always getting their way. Ur own will come
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
You better relax, none of it is worth your stress. She'll most probably end up with the wrong guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Are you sure the relationship is gonna work?? Maybe the lady has already lost interest.... Prepare to move on smiley
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
coolestofall:

It was difficult to follow what u wrote but I understand hw u feel. Love can make u say gibberish while u think u r making sense. Take heart bro.
Lol What Wrong with write up. anyway I really need a break from all these nonsense..
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Femi316:
Guy you re right, bkus some girls are playing mind game with their guy......my girlfriend whom I asked about marriage she is acting funny and now am thinking of quitting the relationship bkus am tired of what am seeing.......like careless attitude.....no calls infact bro's.......I don tire.......weytin man go do.......May God help us........?
It doesn't worth all those Stress Bro...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:
You are not a husband material, yea, both of you up there are side niggas. tongue grin
If that my girl thought, then both you are wrong.. and as side nigga Both of you are also wrong. that i can never be Red Card Blinking For Her....
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
ceeroh:
You better relax, none of it is worth your stress. She'll most probably end up with the wrong guy.
You still dey talk am I don relax brekete e don tey.
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by Femi316: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
luvyaself95:
It doesn't worth all those Stress Bro...
thank you bro
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Are you sure the relationship is gonna work?? Maybe the lady has already lost interest.... Prepare to move on smiley
I don use rocket Comot Since the Conversation...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by MissRaine69(f): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Make better choices .....
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by MJBOLT: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
op is dating himself

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by bayocanny: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
@op, sorry o
To be frank some girls are dull, am yet to meet an intelligent one.
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by lilmax(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Imagine Girlfriend Of Mine Collect Ring From Another Guy As Valentine Gift i didn't get angry because it's clearly she isnot into the guy but the guy force things

LOL....he said she's not into the guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2019
lilmax:
Imagine Girlfriend Of Mine Collect Ring From Another Guy As Valentine Gift i didn't get angry because it's clearly she isnot into the guy but the guy force things

LOL....he said she's not into the guy grin
You can say whatever But You Know Girls Are Confusion Sets
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by xendra: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
You can say whatever But You Know Girls Are Confusion Sets
you will write like this and still think you have the right to insult women??

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by Internalcombust(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2019
xendra:
Why do you girls always attach emotions to everything? Why? It’s hard for a girl to give a logical reasoning without sounding emotional
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2019
xendra:
You Should Thank God Am In Better Mood At The Moment If Not I Will Have Give You What You Deserve... And Don't Mention Me Again Okay...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Internalcombust:

Why do you girls always attach emotions to everything? Why? It’s hard for a girl to give a logical reasoning without sounding emotional
That what am saying that they are confusion sets... Imagine am saying my girl is not behaving proper she said am insulting her... Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by Internalcombust(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
That what am saying that they are confusion sets... Imagine am saying my girl is not behaving proper she said am insulting her... Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems...
Their problem is that they always put emotion first before reacting to things
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by ecstasy357(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Preshy561:

I hope we don't find u in Shiloh 2040 searching for any type of material
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by ecstasy357(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
stephleena:
same for some ladies.. the bad guys always getting their way. Ur own will come

It gets scary with time. And with each girl, we r finding more difficult to love and trust completely.

When she eventually comes, I hope we (good guys) can still trust wholeheartedly
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by ecstasy357(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2019
bayocanny:
@op, sorry o

To be frank some girls are dull, am yet to meet an intelligent one.

There are intelligent ones out there, they r just rare or we don't have d eyes to see & acknowledge them
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Internalcombust:

Their problem is that they always put emotion first before reacting to things
And They Can't Solve it Since The Time Of Their Pioneer Eve
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2019
ecstasy357:

It gets scary with time. And with each girl, we r finding more difficult to love and trust completely.

When she eventually comes, I hope we (good guys) can still trust wholeheartedly
lol i pray too
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2019
ecstasy357:

There are intelligent ones out there, they r just rare or we don't have d eyes to see & acknowledge them
Seriously bro, i study this one like book..
before i make movement not knowing she is Poo Same like Other Girls...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by ecstasy357(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2019
shocked
luvyaself95:
Seriously bro, i study this one like book..
before i make movement not knowing she is Poo Same like Other Girls...

I think its d speed with which they lie in other to appear good to us that's killing the attraction

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by 49cents(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nairalamd is clearly for kids

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by xendra: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Internalcombust:

lol... You men need to learn to control emotions without whining, my man does some of these things you see this childish op come here to post about his girlfriend but we women hardly make noise about men not measuring up. I'll leave him quietly when I can't take it any longer. nothing to make noise about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video / Lesbians caught doing this / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.