Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ (47667 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by zoedew: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

When a market is good but perception is warped the end result is predictable!
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by haffaze777(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
that we are quite sure in Ogun everybody is rooting for Atiku. It’s a done deal as far as we are concerned.”
Ogun lo ma pa gbenga Daniel for the above statement he made

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Treasure17(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
The way things are unfolding, It's like 50/50 between Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by otokx(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kashamu is a strong man.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by saintol(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hmm! Gbengene you lie jor... PDP in Ogun has two governorship candidates, Adebutu and Kashamu. Funny enough you will be seeing the posters of both. You don't really know the real Governorship Candidate. So the major reason is " dilemma of who the real governorship candidate is". Atiku does not want to experience similar treatment given at the APC rally, you know say Ogun bad gan.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by 11doubledee: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
diadem10:
Because Atiku us a thief who invest government properties and money into family business even as his voice candidate, Peter Obiliar has been doing so far.

The airlines staffs who were forced to retire as a result of Atiku shambolic privatisation were just payed their pension by Buhari. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again
Don't mind them,clouded minds.
I hope they reason themselves before they invite an armed robber to come and manage our treasury.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by dipopooo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
maberry:

Zombies like you cannot be helped

Help yourself first bro.... PDP had her chance but misused it... Imagine 16 good years nothing to show for it... Only enriched themselves, families and friends...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by jrusky(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
kehinde1588:
God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the incoming president of federal Republic of Biafra.

Its only thief that support thief. All Atiku supporters are thieves if you have one around you pls make sure you are conscious of your property or else, within a twinkle of an eye, they have looted your property away.

[/s]

Too late.

Feb 16 the answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by OLUWABIG(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
diadem10:
Because Atiku us a thief who invest government properties and money into family business even as his voice candidate, Peter Obiliar has been doing so far.

The airlines staffs who were forced to retire as a result of Atiku shambolic privatisation were just payed their pension by Buhari. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

pictures of Itakpewarri railway pls
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by spiralwedge(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin i see you
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by sirLeeem(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeroba1:
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.
Brother why saying all these lies??
17 Sacks??
Printed by Apc
Mtcheeew go to
http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/14/nigeria-election-14-sacks-fake-ballot-papers-discovered-kano/ and read well
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by tuniski: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
afroniger:
Poor Gbenga Daniel. Atiku just dumped his behind after a marabout and Pastor told him that he should replace Daniel with Saraki and carry him everywhere if he hopes to get anywhere near Aso Rock. Smh.
Trash
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Glink2018(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

Olosho , nah you bee bad market....
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by blowjob: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Cloud007: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Born2Breed:
.There are 3 types of Buhari supporters:

A) Those in denial, refusing to believe they were misled into voting for him in 2015.

B) Those who know they were misled but don't care because they love his tribalism.

C) Those who don't know they were misled because they simply don't pay attention

D) Those that are incredibly and naturally useless

E) Those the are incumbency freaks.(any Govt in power)

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
kehinde1588:
God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the incoming president of federal Republic of Biafra.

Its only thief that support thief. All Atiku supporters are thieves if you have one around you pls make sure you are conscious of your property or else, within a twinkle of an eye, they have looted your property away.

If I ask u to name 3 things he stole now u will start beating about the bush
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by ebuka440: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
This man is just a beast of burden
Born2Breed:

A) Those in denial, refusing to believe they were misled into voting for him in 2015.

B) Those who know they were misled but don't care because they love his tribalism.

C) Those who don't know they were misled because they simply don't pay attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
rexwalters:
Quite obvious you are a failure,what a way to reason,sane and patriotic citizens drove pdp from power in 2015,and sane and patriotic citizens want to recall pdp in 2019?
i don't care who comes in but a reasonable and patriotic individual should eject this government.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Giddyperson: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

Those paid to pretend they love him nko
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Mrukk: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeroba1:
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.
Let not be an agent of fake news peddling
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by kehinde1588(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

If I ask u to name 3 things he stole now u will start beating about the bush
I dnt need to name three things cos what he stole is greater than anything.

Atiku looted your future and the coming generation future.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by diadem10: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
spiralwedge:

Patriotic today, Biafran tomorrow grin i see you
Thanks
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Born2Breed(f): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
ebuka440:
This man is just a beast of burden

Buhari the Beast of Burden......wow that's a new one. You are good with words!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Rotimi47: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
kehinde1588:

I dnt need to name three things cos what he stole is greater than anything.

Atiku looted my future and the coming generation future.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Rexmy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
General247:
No to Atiku No to Buhari
How I wish this man could be the next President of Nigeria
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
kehinde1588:

PDP should get their headquarter working first before they get Nigeria working. Charity begins at home.

All Buhari supporters are demented fools who can't see beyond their noses. Bigoted like their father Buhari.
Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by uridadole: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-atiku-did-not-campaign-in-ogun.html

And finally, those who do not support him are those who live in ignorance of previous misrule,
Those who benefited from the loots of the treasury in the past and lastly haters of buhari who will never see anything good as long as it buhari that execute it.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ by oganoble(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you honestly believe President Buhari is the best person to be leading this country at this point of its development, then your education should be questioned seriously. And you must have a very poor sense of judgment. Or you just outrightly hate this country and its citizens , or of course you are benefiting directly from this very mediocre government. Please have change of heart and help remove this disgrace from that office, he doesn’t deserve to go close. If them set exam for buhari and Atiku to write , anybody that scores highest will win, what do you think will be the result. It’s very shameful to have this weak, non innovative man as my president. Hunger no Dey look face o, na all of us e go beat, and na all of us the international community go continue to ridicule .some outsiders actually imagine buhari is the best Nigeria has to offer, can you imagine the insult ? Me personally, keep me and buhari one on one, on all aspects, he can’t match up. I tire, but my one vote will definitely be against him. I urge you to do same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.