Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... (1369 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Israelsaidu(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
So my dad caught me red handed smoking weed in my room this afternoon. He was really angry and took me straight to the D.P.O (police), the D.P.O did gave me some piece of advice which i can't even recall as i was already high AF as at then.
I felt really bad after all this and i really want to stop smoking weed but the problem is, i am so dependant on it i literally can't doing anything without being stoned. Believe it or not, am one of the best student in my department as a result of weed. Anytime am high, i think faster, things generally makes more sense to me and it really helped me through my depression. I will like to know if weed is really as bad as people percieve it to be cuz currently my papa dey see like "your own don finish"....i will like to know your opinions on weed.
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by GraGra247(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
You can never be the best student because of weed. Its impossible.

Stop deceiving people.

10 Likes

Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by 4reala(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guy, the end leads to destruction, please flee

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Israelsaidu(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
GraGra247:

Stop deceiving people.
you wouldn't know anyways.
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Ranchhoddas: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
GraGra247:

Stop deceiving people.
You are wrong. A stimulant strain of Cannabis sativa could make a person sharper; hence leading to better grades.
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Ranchhoddas: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Israelsaidu:
you wouldn't know anyways.
His much more time do you have to spend in school?
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by lilmax(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2019
stop smoking? mtcheew, baba continue its your life

trust me, there is nothing wrong in it, its non of your dad's business

keep it up, weed people are the most successful people on earth
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You are wrong. A stimulant strain of Cannabis sativa could make a person sharper; hence leading to better grades.

During Sallah (Eid-el-Kabir) In 2001, My cousins & I decided to go catch some fun at the Lekki Beach.

My cousins are full-bred Hausas because my Mum's younger sister, who gave birth to 5 of them - was married to a wealthy Alhaji from Kano State.

We were about 8 in the "Peugeot 504 Station Wagon" including the driver, and as we got to the beach around 3pm, the eldest amongst my cousins (my age-mate) brought out a weed (marijuana) & lit it.

He called me aside & said to me - try it out. I had never smoked weed before then, aside St. Moritz cigarette. grin

The beach was filled to the brim and my other cousins were already diving into the ocean in their boxer shorts & white singlets.

I collected the weed from him & leaned against the vehicle as I drew some puffs while tilting my head backwards & exhaling the smoke through my nostrils.

Damn it! After about 5 minutes, I handed him back the weed & made for the beach front.

The first thing I noticed was my legs. They felt as if I was dragging 50kgs of shoes, and so I decided to pull my white Fila Canvass & dropped them at the front seat of the Peugeot while walking sluggishly barefooted to meet the rest of the guys.

Then I noticed the blue sky over my head was descending & crashing down on me; I raised my right palm & said STOP and it stopped. grin

Some guys had come to the beach with a DJ and were partying & drinking. I stopped right in front of their tavern where they were partying to observe.

My head had swollen up & everything around me was playing in slow-motion. I saw a guy with an afro on his head, wearing a cream "Sean Jean" sweatshirt, a black jean & coffee brown Timberland boot dancing to the rhythm of some early 90's hip-hop jamz

And then suddenly, I saw this lady who was wearing just a red bra & a red pant - also dancing flawlessly to the music being blasted by the DJ.

Brethren, I swear to NIMROD my ancestor - this lady was cute, chocolate in complexion and till now, I still remember what she looked like even after 18years - Gabrielle Union grin

While I was fantasizing about how to penetrate this lady from behind with my flaccid peepee, one of my cousins tapped me from behind & said it's time to go home. I followed him as we headed towards where our vehicle was parked.

I was seated in middle of the front row of the vehicle. 3 at the front (including the driver), 3 at the 2nd row & 2 at back seat. It was around 7:30pm.

From Lekki, we headed straight to Century 21 Mall (Mega Plaza) on Idowu Martins Street to get some Ice Cream & Chops.

On our way, I was half awake, half asleep; thinking about the future & thinking about the past simultaneously. The moments I stole meats from my mother's cooking pot in Ijebu & caressing the bum-bum of my neigbours 7-year old daughter when I was age 11 were shown to me as if I was watching a reality T.V show. grin

We bought Ice Creams & some chops at the Mega Plaza and I didn't even get down from the vehicle. And so we headed to Surulere - Home. We got unto the Ozunmba Imbadiwe avenue and then climbed the right exit to connect the Kingsway Road (now Alfred Rewane Rd).

Beloveth, by the time we got on Third Mainland Bridge, I heard a voice - "Plunge This Vehicle Into The Lagoon"

Like I said earlier, I was seated in between the driver & the passenger at the front of the vehicle. For those who are conversant with the older version of the Peugeot 504 Station Wagon, the front seat was not demarcated like we have now in modern vehicles.

The driver was doing between 120 & 140km/h. I stretched out my hands - slowly (remember I said I was in the slow-motion mode) to reach for the steering and turn it to the righthand-side of the 3rd Mainland Bridge, then the driver called my name & said:

Yaya hai kayi nee? Meaning - What is happening to you? grin

Immediately I heard those words, I dozed off, and did not wake up until we got home.

My point - Cannabis Sativa is not good for everybody, and that is why we have plenty of mad people roaming the streets of Lagos & Kano completely naked.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Toseenlove: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by otipoju(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Zoharariel:

During Sallah (Eid-el-Kabir) In 2001, My cousins & I decided to go catch some fun at the Lekki Beach.

My cousins are full-bred Hausas because my Mum's younger sister, who gave birth to 5 of them - was married to a wealthy Alhaji from Kano State.

We were about 8 in the "Peugeot 504 Station Wagon" including the driver, and as we got to the beach around 3pm, the eldest amongst my cousins (my age-mate) brought out a weed (marijuana) & lit it.

He called me aside & said to me - try it out. I had never smoked weed before then, aside St. Moritz cigarette. grin

The beach was filled to the brim and my other cousins were already diving into the ocean in their boxer shorts & white singlets.

I collected the weed from him & leaned against the vehicle as I drew some puffs while tilting my head backwards & exhaling the smoke through my nostrils.

Damn it! After about 5 minutes, I handed him back the weed & made for the beach front.

The first thing I noticed was my legs. They felt as if I was dragging 50kgs of shoes, and so I decided to pull my white Fila Canvass & dropped them at the front seat of the Peugeot while walking sluggishly barefooted to meet the rest of the guys.

Then I noticed the blue sky over my head was descending & crashing down on me; I raised my right palm & said STOP and it stopped. grin

Some guys had come to the beach with a DJ and were partying & drinking. I stopped right in front of their tavern where they were partying to observe.

My head had swollen up & everything around me was playing in slow-motion. I saw a guy with an afro on his head, wearing a cream "Sean Jean" sweatshirt, a black jean & coffee brown Timberland boot dancing to the rhythm of some early 90's hip-hop jamz

And then suddenly, I saw this lady who was wearing just a red bra & a red pant - also dancing flawlessly to the music being blasted by the DJ.

Brethren, I swear to NIMROD my ancestor - this lady was cute, chocolate in complexion and till now, I still remember what she looked like even after 18years - Gabrielle Union grin

While I was fantasizing about how to penetrate this lady from behind with my flaccid peepee, one of my cousins tapped me from behind & said it's time to go home. I followed him as we headed towards where our vehicle was parked.

I was seated in middle of the front row of the vehicle. 3 at the front (including the driver), 3 at the 2nd row & 2 at back seat. It was around 7:30pm.

From Lekki, we headed straight to Century 21 Mall (Mega Plaza) on Idowu Martins Street to get some Ice Cream & Chops.

On our way, I was half awake, half asleep; thinking about the future & thinking about the past simultaneously. The moments I stole meats from my mother's cooking pot in Ijebu & caressing the bum-bum of my neigbours 7-year old daughter when I was age 11 were shown to me as if I was watching a reality T.V show. grin

We bought Ice Creams & some chops at the Mega Plaza and I didn't even get down from the vehicle. And so we headed to Surulere - Home. We got unto the Ozunmba Imbadiwe avenue and then climbed the right exit to connect the Kingsway Road (now Alfred Rewane Rd).

Beloveth, by the time we got on Third Mainland Bridge, I heard a voice - "Plunge This Vehicle Into The Lagoon"

Like I said earlier, I was seated in between the driver & the passenger at the front of the vehicle. For those who are conversant with the older version of the Peugeot 504 Station Wagon, the front seat was not demarcated like we have now in modern vehicles.

The driver was doing between 120 & 140km/h. I stretched out my hands - slowly (remember I said I was in the slow-motion mode) to reach for the steering and turn it to the righthand-side of the 3rd Mainland Bridge, then the driver called my name & said:

Immediately I heard those words, I dozed off, and did not wake up until we got home.

My point - Cannabis Sativa is not good for everybody, and that is why we have plenty of mad people roaming the streets of Lagos & Kano completely naked.

I think its okay for naturally dull people.
But if you are someone with an active mind and fertile imagination...its simply not for you.

My experience with weed, is best left in the past...it took me to places in my mind that i never knew existed. Twas one hell of a night.
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by dreamchaser13: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Guy if you no smoke weed, wetin you gain

1 Like

Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Zoharariel:

I'm not really a fan of cannabis, I prefer opioid pills like tramadol or oxycontin, if I'm going to smoke cannabis, I would rather do it if I'm relaxing in one place alone or with a woman that I trust by my side.

You should have just drank and wait until you get back home, before smoking. You could have had more fun that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's not really a big deal that you smoke cannabis, it's not really as bad as people make it out to be, besides, from what you said weed tends to agree with you well so as long as it makes you happy, and works for you then keep smoking.

We all have our thing, some people is alcohol, some people is weed and for me is opioid pills like tramadol, I pop them everyday, if I don't, I start feeling sick and can't even function properly, gradually falling in to depression.
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by ogunmourinho(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
cool weed is good you bro, don't mind them
Re: My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... by Israelsaidu(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
mhd5757:
It's not really a big deal that you smoke cannabis, it's not really as bad as people make it out to be, besides, from what you said weed tends to agree with you well so as long as it makes you happy, and works for you then keep smoking.

We all have our thing, some people is alcohol, some people is weed and for me is opioid pills like tramadol, I pop them everyday, if I don't, I start feeling sick and can't even function properly, gradually falling in to depression.
yeah i can relate....i cant go a day without smoking too....ironically weed keeps me sane in this crazy world.

(1) (Reply)

Cold Killed Two Friends In Jos / Nigerian Man Cries After DNA Shows He Is Not The Biological Father Of His Kids / Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.