Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (18620 Views)

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good evening everyone and happy Valentine's Day.
I have been a visitor on this platform for few months and decided to register after seeing testimonies of success and assistance gotten from this platform.

I am a male of 27years with a First Class degree in chemical engineering. I completed my NYSC last year and am still jobless.

I've been able to save just around 1million naira and I need your advice on which country preferably Europe I can travel to and maybe settle down with hope of landing a good job considering my discipline.

Thanks in anticipation
Cc: justwise
Disguy
Lalastica

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Finland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
What's your GPA

And last 2years final CGPA?

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
oluseyioba:
Finland
thanks for your response. Can you please share more about finland and the process of securing a visa
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:
What's your GPA

And last 2years final CGPA?
My final cgpa was 4.57.
Last two years GPA was 4.8 and 4.7 or so. I can't really recall the last but I can email you the results if you wish to assist sir

8 Likes

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sounds good.
I advice you channel good efforts in looking for any of the so many scholarship schemes scattered all over the world..you should be lucky!
If the hard way seems the only way then you try Germany or Poland...
Idea behind the two choices is High survival rate and easy chances of documents RESPECTIVELY!!

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
My final cgpa was 4.57.
Last two years GPA was 4.8 and 4.7 or so. I can't really recall the last but I can email you the results if you wish to assist sir

Your result is very impressive sir.

Have you considered writing GRE?? I am sure with a score of about 325+ you can get full funding in most US universities with your profile.

Alternatively you could apply directly for a Ph.d program as these programs are mostly funded and come with a small stipend.

If you can save up to 4m, you should consider Germany.

But I strongly advice you check out US schools. Also join the US student thread, read through and ask sensible questions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Followme744: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
You can used 180K, to try france

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ugoerico:
Sounds good.
I advice you channel good efforts in looking for any of the so many scholarship schemes scattered all over the world..you should be lucky!
Idea behind the two choices is High survival rate and easy chances of documents RESPECTIVELY!!
Thank you sir. I tried applying for most of the scholarships I came across but the ASUU strike affected the process as I could not get my transcript. The most annoying was chievening and a few others like that.
Am just hoping to continue since the strike is over as no Academic staff was ready to sign my transcript during the strike.
However, leaving Nigeria this year is my utmost priority and the reason for the thread.

2 Likes

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Followme744: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
You can used 180K, to try france, you met be granted, wen you reach there, you start to they hustle

3 Likes

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Frankaka8(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Followme744:
You can used 180K, to try france
how?
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ugoerico:
Sounds good.

Poland isn't worth it this days. Moreover, their visa process isn't straightforward and most people end up being refused visas even when they qualify.

OP said he has a million which won't pay tuition fees in any Polish University. One has to consider miscellaneous too( Visa fees,documents legalisation etc)

I find myself recommending Hungary this days, maybe because I am applying to a school there. But note that the Hungarian visa process is straight forward and no legalisation is required. Furthermore, after graduating, one is entitled to a 9months study-work visa. This allows you to say and get a job after graduation. You can then apply for Permanent Residency if your job search is successful. Poland doesn't have this sir.

Permanent Residence - EU citizenship

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Thank you sir. I tried applying for most of the scholarships I came across but the ASUU strike affected the process as I could not get my transcript. The most annoying was chievening and a few others like that.
Am just hoping to continue since the strike is over as no Academic staff was ready to sign my transcript during the strike.
However, leaving Nigeria this year is my utmost priority and the reason for the thread.

But there is still time..

Stop calling me sir.

I be student like you hoping to travel out legally.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Your result is very impressive sir.

Have you considered writing GRE?? I am sure with a score of about 325+ you can get full funding in most US universities with your profile.

Alternatively you could apply directly for a Ph.d program as these programs are mostly funded and come with a small stipend.

If you can save up to 4m, you should consider Germany.

But I strongly advice you check out US schools. Also join the US student thread, read through and ask sensible questions.
Thank you sir. This alone made my day. You won't believe how depressed I've been all through this week. I just decided to open this thread and am indeed grateful I did.
Please sir how much does it cost to register for GRE and is it possible to go directly for a PHD. I recall being told same thing by a prof way back in school.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Followme744: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Frankaka8:
how
?

Normal application, tourist
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Followme744:
You can used 180K, to try france, you met be granted, wen you reach there, you start to they hustle

I won't recommend this sir.

This is how people end up being illegal.

18 Likes

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

But there is still time..

Stop calling me sir.

I be students like you hoping to travel out legally.
lol, you earned the name sir. Sharing this amazing tips with everyone here is commendable and am indeed grateful

3 Likes

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Thank you sir. This alone made my day. You won't believe how depressed I've been all through this week. I just decided to open this thread and am indeed grateful I did.
Please sir how much does it cost to register for GRE and is it possible to go directly for a PHD. I recall being told same thing by a prof way back in school.

You could check out the price online.

And please stop with the "Sir" Na the same boat we all day just that I am applying for another bachelor's degree.

It is very possible to apply for a Ph.d with just your bachelor's. And with your profile and a good GRE score of 310+( I thought 325 on GRE will scare you, seems you are very smart) I am sure you can get in easily.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
lol, you earned the name sir. Sharing this amazing tips with everyone here is commendable and am indeed grateful

That's how NL family is sir. Especially here (travel section).

I hope I am admitted as my course and school is very competitive.

I will disturb my NL family and even you.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

That's how NL family is sir. Especially here (travel section).

I hope I am admitted as my course and school is very competitive.

I will disturb my NL family and even you.
wishing you the very best sir
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:

I don't know if you are interested in schooling in Eastern Europe or learning a new language ( Don't scream, it's an EU member country, I won't suggest Ukraine grin grin)

Government of Romania is awarding fully funded scholarships with free accommodation, health insurance, travel issues and small stipend.

Link http://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251

Remember, NO Agents. Wherever route you decided to take, DIY.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
wishing you the very best sir

Thanks sir.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I don't know if you are interested in schooling in Eastern Europe or learning a new language ( Don't scream, it's an EU member country, I won't suggest Ukraine grin grin)

Government of Romania is awarding fully funded scholarships with free accommodation, health insurance, travel issues and small stipend.

Link http://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251

Remember, NO Agents. Wherever route you decided to take, DIY.
awww
Am so in Sir.... Let me read it up. Am a bit fast in learning anything so I'd definitely cope.
Thanks for sharing
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
awww
Am so in Sir.... Let me read it up. Am a bit fast in learning anything so I'd definitely cope.
Thanks for sharing

Welcome.

They even have Oil and gas Engineering.

Maybe I should apply too grin. I like Oil money cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Adiahakiet: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Welcome.

They even have Oil and gas Engineering.

Maybe I should apply too grin. I like Oil money cool cool cool
lol......am more interested In sustainable energy and environment. Am just going to take any available option there for now.
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
lol......am more interested In sustainable energy and environment. Am just going to take any available option there for now.

My "love" for Engineering has weaned.

1 Like

Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
yeah it's a pity the damage the strike and system entirely are causing people...I am happy you are resuming the scouting...do more ok, day and night..try www.DAAD.de opportunities there are much..yes I share you stark resolve to leave the so called country, but I would not like you to follow the visit visa route and end up suffering with your first class...
That's why you should exhaust all academic possibilities.
May I ask rada softly...do u have any skill outside your degree? Skills relating to your discipline, either in terms of certification or training course?
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by BarristerAlarig: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ugoerico:
yeah it's a pity the damage the strike and system entirely are causing people...I am happy you are resuming the scouting...do more ok, day and night..try www.DAAD.de opportunities there are much..yes I share you stark resolve to leave the so called country, but I would not like you to follow the visit visa route and end up suffering with your first class...
That's why you should exhaust all academic possibilities.
May I ask rada softly...do u have any skill outside your degree? Skills relating to your discipline, either in terms of certification or training course?

Please, do you have any idea of legalisation?? Can I do this in any high court??

Can a person(student) from an EU country work in Germany during the holidays with their permit?
Re: What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira by Ugoerico(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Please, do you have any idea of legalisation?? Can I do this in any high court??
yes courts or rotary offices or the issuers of the documents or your local gov't council

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar: NIDCOM Statement About Nigerian Jailed In UAE Over Cybercrime Law / Dangote Salt Rewards Truck Drivers For Accident-free 2018 / Abuja-kaduna Train Service Records N5m Income In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.