Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) (79602 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by CityHitz: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rudeboy psquare - Bring it On ft Mr P x Iyk Wonder #Reggae ( Official Video )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQ6dTixOIc
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by davodyguy: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Smithkafors:

Osun,we'll know wat happened....if not for rigging u won't be saying this nonsense.Can u compare yourself with davido...go and make money first before spilling rubbish!!!
how much have you made?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Davido wey no get pvc grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
;Dkddkdk
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
They said it was satanic. Now that 4+4 taken over and is unstoppable, PDP thugs are now looking for ways to corrupt it. What a shame.

2 days to move to the Next Level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by kaypling(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
They should be worried about the scanty crowd that attended Saraki's rally. Even with Davido's star power, the place was empty. Otoge movement in full force

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Adeola4619(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
saraki we re coming for u......people no go see u nw when we(apc) con start our dey start talking

1 Like

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
APCsupporter:
We northerners don't make noise. If the Southwest and NC can be 50-50 We will floor Atiku. Kano+Katsina has more collected PVCs than the entire south east. Then the tsunami of the mighty NW and NE will eliminate the SS. I just dont understand how some people think Buhari will lose. But i want you guys to quote and torment me with mentions if Buhari doesnt win

shut up there

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Abeyjide: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
kaypling:
They should be worried about the scanty crowd that attended Saraki's rally. Even with Davido's star power, the place was empty. Otoge movement in full force

you mean stadium?
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Copy copy people.
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Toulouse1:
Men

Stake your two scrotum.
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by oganoble(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
OmoManU:
Dis boy no smart at all, I keep saying it

I just pray he didn't learn the hard way, leave politics for professional politicians
the professionals started from somewhere, didn’t they? How you Dey think sef

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
APCsupporter:
We northerners don't make noise. If the Southwest and NC can be 50-50 We will floor Atiku. Kano+Katsina has more collected PVCs than the entire south east. Then the tsunami of the mighty NW and NE will eliminate the SS. I just dont understand how some people think Buhari will lose. But i want you guys to quote and torment me with mentions if Buhari doesnt win

Kwankwaso's political survival is dependent on a PDP win on Saturday.
Kwankwaso needs PDP to win the senate and HOR seats, so if he's going to get his supporters to vote for PDP for those seats, they would equally have to vote for PDP for presidential election. If he wants to support Buhari for presidency through the backdoor, then he's shooting himself in the foot.
Kano may have 5m voters, but Atiku will get a significant portion of it. Same for Katsina and Kaduna. Buhari's margin of win in the North West may not even cancel out Atiku's margin of win in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Waste because time. They have lost already.
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by acedsportsng: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by tuniski: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
He did same in Osun and his uncle was disgraced

Bukola Saraki will be so disgraced in Kwara on Saturday that he will have no other choice than to pack his loads and run out of the Country to wherever his father brought him from in 2003
Adeleke won in Osun he was never disgraced and in the fullness of time, the stolen mandate will be reclaimed.

Osun people will further punish buhari/apc on Saturday for that open theft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Abeg make this erection come and go quick jare

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by foreshore(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
diadem10:
Awon Ole. O to ge. No more juicy opportunity to loot us dry.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

Dem don bewitch this one. Suffering and smiling as usual!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by tuniski: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2019
APCsupporter:

Be deceiving yourself cos you ain't the only northerner. Buhari will be shocked on Saturday starting from Daura. Atiku's margin of victory will be wider than Buhari's of 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Gabriel004: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Smithkafors:

Osun,we'll know wat happened....if not for rigging u won't be saying this nonsense.Can u compare yourself with davido...go and make money first before spilling rubbish!!!
I hope you have made money yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2019
dreamwords:
grin
Afonja muslim
IBO people sha, una like to dey talk something wey go cause war, wetin be "Afonja Muslim" where as na this people land u take dey survive including arewa land too. u no dey stay for ur village.. well u people have always bn an ingrate. na u dey know afonja Muslim, xtian, see if to say u dey try that tin outside socia media with either arewa or yorubas , I would advice u to caution ursef coz 6ft go be ur early bed ooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by nextnear(m): 12:09am On Feb 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
He did same in Osun and his uncle was disgraced

Bukola Saraki will be so disgraced in Kwara on Saturday that he will have no other choice than to pack his loads and run out of the Country to wherever his father brought him from in 2003
As if you are God. and like your family owns Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2019
brave212:
we must be very realistic and objective. this election is already won and lost. Buhari got 14.7m during the apc primary. apc is more stronger in the ss, there is no goodluck jonathan factor in the se, sw, ss.
Yes in the APC polls conducted within APC. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2019
jeroba1:
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.
where in kano? I dey kano now, u are a big liar. u must be very stupid

1 Like

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by akdjr(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2019
He do gra gra pass this one in Osun and them chop am. Osho Baba has never lost any election battle go and ask how he was able to silent PDP national godfather in Edo state. I just pity how PDP will be humiliated on Saturday by the time results start coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Be deceiving yourself cos you ain't the only northerner. Buhari will be shocked on Saturday starting from Daura. Atiku's margin of victory will be wider than Buhari's of 2015.

Kai dan ina ne a arewa? In dai za ka fada gaskiya kai kan ka ka san babu mai ja da Baba Buhari a ko wace gari ta Arewa.
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Salvador1:
GOOD EVENING NIGERIA
*Former SGF Babachir Lawal!!!*
He was arrested by EFCC on Monday! Remanded on Tuesday! Charged to Court on Wednesday! Granted bail on Wednesday! To Join Campaign train on Thursday!
That is the end of Anti Corruption.
Programmed Robot.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Febuhari6: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Clarion call from Ohaneze Ndi Igbo President worldwide to Igbo people in Nigeria. Come out and vote for Atiku and Obi. Spread the message for our people. Our vote will matter this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQSEO3V9iMs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Salvador1: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2019
olajizz01:
Programmed Robot.
Saturday go humble you
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Kennydoc:

Kwankwaso's political survival is dependent on a PDP win on Saturday.
Kwankwaso needs PDP to win the senate and HOR seats, so if he's going to get his supporters to vote for PDP for those seats, they would equally have to vote for PDP for presidential election. If he wants to support Buhari for presidency through the backdoor, then he's shooting himself in the foot.
Kano may have 5m voters, but Atiku will get a significant portion of it. Same for Katsina and Kaduna. Buhari's margin of win in the North West may not even cancel out Atiku's margin of win in the South East.

You are a typical example of the people i want to educate after Saturday. You think Kwankwaso has a chance against Buhari?, fine we shall see ogrin

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

shut up there
Its bitter
Re: Davido And Saraki Do The 4+0 Sign (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Summits Masari's Name As Running Mate - Daily Post / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.