Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Download Music: Halsey & YUNGBLUD Ft. Travis Barker - 11 Minutes Full Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Music: Halsey & YUNGBLUD Ft. Travis Barker - 11 Minutes Full Song (1310 Views)

Full. Download Halsey Manic 2020 Album / Download Nara By Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene / Him & I By G-eazy & Halsey Song | The Beautiful & Damned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Halsey & YUNGBLUD Ft. Travis Barker - 11 Minutes Full Song by Tekashi12: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Listen to Halsey & Yungblud's new song "11 Minutes" featuring Travis Barker.
Just hours after announcing the single, Halsey & rumored boyfriend Yungblud decide to come through and release their new single “11 Minutes” featuring Travis Barker.

“The song tells the story of a perfect tragedy that reflects modern love within our society. We are so distracted and focused on what’s next, we can fail to see what is actually in front of us. We don’t realize how much we need something until it’s taken away from us,” Yungblud said about the song. “Working with Halsey and Travis was a f*cking dream. At the end of the day we’re all rock kids. We grew up with a mutual adoration for the genre so it completely makes sense that we would come together and try to modernize it.”

Out now, take a listen to the new collab and let us know what you think. Record available on iTunes.

Quotable Lyrics:

I think I missed you calling on the other line
I'm just thinking honest, got something in mind
Talk a lot, but I can't even read the signs
I would sell my soul for a bit more time
Staining on my body like you're red wine
You're the fucking acid to my alkaline
You run your middle finger up and down my spine
Sorry there was no one to apologize

- Halsey

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy Dml – What If I Say – Mp3 Free Download [ Music ] / Download Music: Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant | Bestxplorer / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Jaysix – Iparty Mixtape Vol.2 • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.