Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (68833 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Breakingfamous: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lady got a 'surprise' package from her boyfriend as Val gift.

She eagerly unwrapped it, but saw ginger and carrot.

She was disappointed!

Ladies, how would you react if a guy did this to you on Valentine's day?

Watch the video of how the girl reacted HERE

2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Breakingfamous: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by MJBOLT: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
the girl probably gave him boxers and singlets as Val's gift,so he returned the favour

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nanxix
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Twitter and fake news! angry

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by harley88(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
e
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by dipopooo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's a test.... To see how the girl would react to the :gift'

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm more bothered about the combo tbh.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Must ladies always be at the receiving end

They want gifts but won't buy anything for their men... Love is reciprocal

48 Likes 7 Shares

Lmao. Was she expecting to reap what she didn't sow?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Isaactop9(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
that's correct packaging na, the guy even try sef
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by deepwater(f): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by bahdpersona(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
The poster must be an hausa... Extraordinary bblack

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Newboss(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is why I don't give gift. People don't know the meaning of gifts again angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by martineverest(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
bloggers and lies. say no to fake news

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by YorubaAssasin: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by osagie247: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
LOL. NA Wa
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by YorubaAssasin: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Newboss:
This is why I don't give gift. People don't know the meaning of gifts again angry

ONLY in this part of the world! Animals everywhere... Poverty no good at all. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by MJBOLT: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
they will soon come with the re.tard.ed logic that as a man you should provide for your woman

Factfinder1:
Must ladies always be at the receiving end

They want gifts but won't buy anything for their men... Love is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by lawalosky(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lie from pit of hell

sad sad
sad
grin
sad
sad
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by marvin906(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
are naja girls that broke that they can't buy their guy's meaningful stuff since morning all I keep seeing is guy's what are you buying or guy's what have you bought for your girl..

haba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by magiki(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by point5: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
The heart of a man is wicked...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by SageTravels: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
one of the best gift you can give your lover is to take him/her to a good tourist attraction within Nigeria. you can chose a state where you will take a flight. you no to spice up the whole thing. with less than 45k you can book a cheap flight. promo full everywhere. even if you break up, it will be on record that you took him/her to the airport and enter a plane for the first time or so. You fit take am brag one day. sometimes, an experience is better than a physical gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
He is not my boyfriend. Trust Nigerian girl.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by DestinyMcCall(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nansense grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by drealinno: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
The worth of a gift should be its value not d cost.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Newboss:

Very True Bro that was how I bought a nice wallet for a fellow guy in Church during Love feast only for the guy to come and give me 3 super pack indomie I just stand dey laugh
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Sultty(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's just a prank. So someone can't play prank again in peace
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by lateezy(f): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
pvc
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Tuljaking(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
That's perfect for some girls they only valuable for ritual purpose they can't add any other value to your life rather than decrease you financially morally spiritually economically spoil your family relationships only for them to hop around men again and most of them want a ring but I rebuke such Ijn and for you and your family the only ring such would get is ringworm

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by acedsportsng: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.