Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him (778 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / "Answer Me Na" — Atiku Begs As He Chanted "PDP Power" At Anambra Rally Attendees / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
-PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has asked the people of Adamawa, his home state, not to disappoint him on Saturday, Februar 16

- Atiku urged his people to vote massively for him on the election day - The former vice president, however, pledged to address the problem of insecurity, unemployment, poverty and other challenges militating against the development of the country

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Thursday, February 14, concluded his campaign tour in Adamawa, with a call on people of the state to appreciate the emergence of their own and vote for him

Atiku reiterated his pledge to address the problem of insecurity, unemployment, poverty and other challenges militating against the development of the country. In his remarks, the national chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus, also urged the people of Adamawa to prove their love for Abubakar and the party, adding that their son was a tested and trusted candidate that had what it took to change Nigeria for the better. Secondus also tasked INEC, security agencies and all stakeholders, to ensure the conduct of credible elections. In his remarks, the Adamawa gubernatorial candidate of PDP, Alhaji Umaru Fintiri, said if elected as governor, he would ensure free and compulsory education in the state. The two wives of Atiku, Titi and Ruqqaya, who also spoke at the rally, pleaded with the people to vote for their husband.

they said he will divide the votes in the north. Now his trying to survive in adamawa state grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by otokx(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
He should not worry, he will win his polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by Wilstino: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
-PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has asked the people of Adamawa, his home state, not to disappoint him on Saturday, Februar 16

- Atiku urged his people to vote massively for him on the election day - The former vice president, however, pledged to address the problem of insecurity, unemployment, poverty and other challenges militating against the development of the country

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Thursday, February 14, concluded his campaign tour in Adamawa, with a call on people of the state to appreciate the emergence of their own and vote for him

Atiku reiterated his pledge to address the problem of insecurity, unemployment, poverty and other challenges militating against the development of the country. In his remarks, the national chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus, also urged the people of Adamawa to prove their love for Abubakar and the party, adding that their son was a tested and trusted candidate that had what it took to change Nigeria for the better. Secondus also tasked INEC, security agencies and all stakeholders, to ensure the conduct of credible elections. In his remarks, the Adamawa gubernatorial candidate of PDP, Alhaji Umaru Fintiri, said if elected as governor, he would ensure free and compulsory education in the state. The two wives of Atiku, Titi and Ruqqaya, who also spoke at the rally, pleaded with the people to vote for their husband.

they said he will divide the votes in the north. Now his trying to survive in adamawa state grin cheesy

My friend, this is normal, it is a campaign. Voting for someone is not the person's right. The onus is on the candidate to woo and convince his supporters or better still the masses for their vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by Charmingrascal(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
They won't disappoint him they will give him 45% and give PMB 40% while other parties will share the remaining 15%..
Re: Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
They won't disappoint you

I saw your rally in the state and I must say, the love s real .

I wish you good luck this Saturday sir.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by Indispensable85(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
He's now begging to be voted for by his own people. Lolzzzzzzz......
He knows the stiff challenge he's facing in Adamawa.
Buhari has very formidable foot soldiers in Atiku's Adamawa.,but Atiku can not say the same about Katsina.
As far as northern politics is concerned, Atiku is not a match for Buhari.
Buhari will thrash him silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by Front0lane: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
I also wish you good wailing till 2023 after the result of the election is declared

NaijaRoyalty:
They won't disappoint you

I saw your rally in the state and I must say, the love s real .

I wish you good luck this Saturday sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Begs Adamawa Not To Disappoint Him by sammy99(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
North east will not wanna miss dis golden opportunity as dey will all atikulate and also support der own at d poll.

(1) (Reply)

Senatorial Seat,Okorocha In Trouble Exposes By Returning Officer(Video) / Buhari Wins Lagos / "Beware Of Fake Results Online" - Ganduje Speaks On Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.