Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

A Nairander Is Begging To Get Popular. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairander Is Begging To Get Popular. (385 Views)

Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / Wow! Meet Sexy Nigerian Army Officer Davido Is Begging To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairander Is Begging To Get Popular. by MrJunior017(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin. Funny how a reasonable fellow will beg to get popular? Well my name is monielson, a student. I can't say much just as the heading reads..""i want to be popular please"". Hit the like button share cc; lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairander Is Begging To Get Popular. by chibbyRJ(m): 12:36am On Feb 15, 2019
He- Goat
Re: A Nairander Is Begging To Get Popular. by okwabayi(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2019
...and then you’ll do what with the popularity?
It seems you haven’t heard of ‘heavy is the head which wears the crown’.
If you become popular it will only bring a new set of problems.
Re: A Nairander Is Begging To Get Popular. by MrJunior017(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
chibbyRJ:
He- Goat
. Thank you... Mr. She-goat

(1) (Reply)

Download: DJ Norie – Ft Oritse Femi, Burna Boy, Konshens X Young D -“play Am” / Davido Confirms He Will Be Joining Politics Fully / Teni Features On Youtube Artist On The Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.