Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,460 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari (51254 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Thursday paid a visit to the Lamido of Adamawa, Barkindo Mustapha.

Atiku was accompanied by top officials of the party.

The Lamido of Adamawa, while addressing the delegation, called on Nigerians to play politics without bitterness “because we are all brothers and sisters, politics is temporary.

“I want to advise us in whatever we are doing put Allah first.

“He is the only one that can do and undo.

“Be Patient, May Allah guide us during the elections. May they be peaceful,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/14/2019-presidency-lamido-adamawa-told-atiku-pdp-leaders-thursday/

Speaking on Thursday when Buhari paid a courtesy visit to his palace in Yola, the monarch lauded Buhari for his giant strides and inroads he recorded in various fields, such as economy, security, and fight against corruption

Femi Adesina, spokesperson to Buhari, quoted the Lamido as saying, “I would like to use this opportunity on behalf of my humble self, members of my Council and the entire people of Adamawa to acknowledge with immeasurable thanks and congratulate you on keeping faith with the contract you entered with our people and, indeed, Nigerians.

“The giant strides and inroads you recorded in various fields of our endeavours such as economy, security, and fight against corruption, which still remain the cornerstone of your agenda, would not have been made possible if not for your resilient focus, passion, and love for the country.

“Mr President, there is no doubt that much has been achieved during your present tenure but certainly you need more time to actualize your dream for a better Nigeria. This, therefore, calls for all and sundry to rally round you and allow you to get to the next level to enable you consolidate the various laudable programs of your party.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/07/2019-presidency-lamido-adamawa-told-buhari-yola/

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2019
The difference is simple....the former is an aspirant, while the latter, an incumbent president. Jonathan too was showered praises in 2015 by kings and emirs while Buhari was just an aspirant without any form of accolades or encomiums on him. That's it.

574 Likes 34 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
The difference is simple....the former is an aspirant, while the latter, an incumbent president. Jonathan too was showered praises in 2015 by kings and emirs while Buhari was just an aspirant without any form of accolades or encomiums on him. That's it.

Ipod analysis

198 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Speaking on Thursday when Buhari paid a courtesy visit to his palace in Yola, the monarch lauded Buhari for his giant strides and inroads he recorded in various fields, such as economy, security, and fight against corruption
SAI BABA, Man of the people................

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by APCpackandgo: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Who are you voting for come tomorrow the 16th of February?
For me it us Atiku but we can do a quick poll here to show who will carry the day.
Click Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari to show who you are voting for

543 Likes 75 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis
omo Yoruba atata ni mi tokan tokan lat'ekiti. Check out my moniker. We all cant reason same...especially when you're seeing a red and you're still saying it's a blue

257 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by DoyenExchange: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2019
We are ATIKULATED! grin

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by coalcity19: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2019
The world is laughing at us. We like good economy.
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
They tell us bankers lost jobs, who liquidated those banks?
Did PMB or Osinbajo take loan from these banks?
Who killed Cooperative bank?
Who killed Societè Generale?
Who killed Enterprise bank?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks folded up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
Since inception Buhari didn't sack anybody.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
By 28 of every month all federal workers receive salaries.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State. They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
In 1999-2001 you recall the religious riot in kaduna.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Who was president then? Obj and not PMB.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

121 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by darfay: 2:13am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

m not sorry to say dis sir Omo.ale ni yin. ti e ba dibo fun pdp

awon yoruba ni Omo Emi oni shedi bebere kafi leke si idi omo elo mi

eri bi awon igbo shedi arawon ni amure ni tori omo won ki wa lode ta gbaruku ti omo ti wa na koti eshey lodun merin yi pari tawa gbe oro omo elo mi si ori awon arabi won si ni ife wa

egbon mi eja karo nu o
#yoruba ronu ooooo

Nawa o. So he must think and act like you because both of you are from the same tribe. Shame on you

May God punish tribalism. No wonder Africa is where it is today

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by darfay: 2:17am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis

Seun, it's high time you started doing something against this tribalism ish before the regulatory bodies start doing them for you

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

m not sorry to say dis sir Omo.ale ni yin. ti e ba dibo fun pdp

awon yoruba ni Omo Emi oni shedi bebere kafi leke si idi omo elo mi

eri bi awon igbo shedi arawon ni amure ni tori omo won ki wa lode ta gbaruku ti omo ti wa na koti eshey lodun merin yi pari tawa gbe oro omo elo mi si ori awon arabi won si ni ife wa

egbon mi eja karo nu o
#yoruba ronu ooooo

Oodua a gbe o

Alajobi a gbe o

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Nawa o. So he must think and act like you because both of you are from the same tribe. Shame on you

Y can't your tribe support a Yoruba too in 2015 what are you?

D hating on Yoruba race by u people what is dat? Did u like us for a second? Answer me?

Even iffa don't like buhari I will vote him cos of our omo Yoruba go and hang urself

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Oodua a gbe o

Alajobi a gbe o

Ashe Baba mi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by darfay: 2:26am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

Y can't your tribe support a Yoruba too in 2015 what are you?

D hating on Yoruba race by u people what is dat? Did u like us for a second? Answer me?

Even iffa don't like buhari I will vote him cos of our omo Yoruba go and hang urself

Sorry I don't vote or associate with people based on their tribe

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Sorry I don't vote or associate with people based on their tribe

Den ols sir don't jump to my mention wen m talking to my fellow yorubas again pls

Thanks for d cooperation sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by darfay: 2:32am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

Den ols sir don't jump to my mention wen m talking to my fellow yorubas again pls

Thanks for d cooperation sir

They are my fellow Nigerians too

But seriously how old are you, just look at the way you reason

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by princemillla(m): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis

That's simply the truth. Same with endless mammoth crowd at Jonathan's campaign ground.

That's the power of incumbent leader.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

5years

5 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by PUSSYBOY2: 2:37am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Any Yoruba that support Atiku with his Obichina is a basstard! Same Ibos that come online here to abuse and calls yorubas all sort of names? Talking about tribalism... tell me why no single ibo supported Buhari 2015 but rather supported Goodluck Jonathan isn’t that tribalism? Tell me why they are supporting Atiku isn’t it because of Obichina and a chance for future Presidency? I have lot of Ibo friends and I have interacted with them so I know what am saying. If Atiku should win then it finished for the Yorubas. PDP has never carried the Yorubas along PDP has never done any tangible project for the south west, compare all PDP 16yrs with Buhari’s 4yrs and be sincere to yourself! Yorubas we are no fools! We Dey ahead for this game. Majority will vote Buhari and the once that choose to vote Atikuloot na him business be that. Thunder destroy anybody that quote me

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by raumdeuter: 2:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Ibos supported Ebele Azikiwe and he made them the pillar of his govt, So why shouldnt Yorubas vote their own son

18 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by PUSSYBOY2: 2:46am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

[b]
[/b]

how far? No more Biafra grin

14 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Kingspin(m): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Is clear Buhari just want be President. We reject any person who want to be answering Mr. president for doing nothing.

Both the cabals using Buhari must GO!!

Atiku you may not be the best but you are sure better than the ''fake integrity''

Atiku Nigerians are waiting for you
The world and investors are waiting

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by bkool7(m): 4:54am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:

Point of correction

In 2015 most northern Emirs supported Buhari and rejected Gej's money.

O

15 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Afamed: 5:14am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
omo Yoruba atata ni mi tokan tokan lat'ekiti. Check out my moniker. We all cant reason same...especially when you're seeing a red and you're still saying it's a blue
Some are like Barabbas who prefer the thieves to Jesus Christ. We ain't surprised

16 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Trouble1: 5:20am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
You analysed victory for Fayose and his stooge . But Fayemi won .
You are analysing victory for Atiku again and Buhari will win .
Nothing special

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Some people has already ordered sniper grin say whatever you want. Na AtikuObi we want, we don't want lifelessness again, simple!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by StillX10(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku for Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by orisa37: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Simply playing Politics Lamido Style.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) / Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.