Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (42864 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by newoffer: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
let's have apps for detecting sick people
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Offpoint: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
Shut the hell up!!! it's very easy throwing shades and insults at people's action when we are not in their shoes or really know how they feel.
So if you were in her shoes you woulda done the same too? gringrin

relationship is not made for adult babies
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by tayoccu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
koyeni:
Which type gal b this 1

Check my signature
SD or micro SD?
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by stieyven(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Sorry to say this but that lady is stupid and foolish. Imagine committing suicide because of a guy that is having fun with another lady.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by laluski(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Sorry to say this but that lady is stupid and foolish. Imagine committing suicide because of a guy that is having fun with another lady.

What is there to be sorry about.
Them send pikin go school to study and become somebody in life.
Pikin decide to get boyfriend
Now pikin wan kill herself becos of boyfriend.
As a man no be WASTED SPERM be that?
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Cyynywhite: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Black val....
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Bro, ah be Guy oo.... But TBH with you,the issue here is not that the girl wants to kill herself for "a Guy", the issue here is, "the girl has allowed the Guy occupy a place in her only God should, to her, the Guy means the whole world to her.", and this is the role in a man's life that's very delicate because only God should take that role because He doesn't change or break hearts.... it's very easy to throw shades, but If you ever loved a lady the way the girl just did, you might do the same or even more... smiley
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

I suspect her village people.

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by greggng: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is what our ladies should be doing...dieing for love is the true essense of Valentine day...all you nairaland big for nothing girl's should learn from that brave lady. Die for love hashtag
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
oluwatobi75:

Bro, ah be Guy oo.... But TBH with you,the issue here is not that the girl wants to kill herself for "a Guy", the issue here is, "the girl has allowed the Guy occupy a place in her only God should, to her, the Guy means the whole world to her.", and this is the role in a man's life that's very delicate because only God should take that role because He doesn't change or break hearts.... it's very easy to throw shades, but If you ever loved a lady the way the girl just did, you might do the same or even more... smiley
I wouldn't commit suicide because of love. There are other things I would think of but definitely not love
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
laluski:

What is there to be sorry about.
Them send pikin go school to study and become somebody in life.
Pikin decide to get boyfriend
Now pikin wan kill herself becos of boyfriend.
As a man no be WASTED SPERM be that?
The mata taya me.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Am sure Jesus was a fool for classifying the 5 virgins foolish
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by koyeni(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
tayoccu:

SD or micro SD?
Micro sd
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by showafrica(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
One guy use to say he does not have any extra rip to waste, so good for her she did not die if not there will no rip for her.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Hahjascho(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fool.....they forget they are someone's investment.....
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by stieyven(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Am sure Jesus was a fool for classifying the 5 virgins foolish
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7. Remember He created humans and therefore reserves the prerogative to label them as he pleases. He is returning soon to judge our acts.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7. Remember He created humans and therefore reserves the prerogative to label them as he pleases. He is returning soon to judge our acts.
Then stop misquoting scriptures if you don't have any reasonable comment.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Okudiover(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

No! Attempted suicide because the boy friend did not get her teddy bears and flowers.
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Okudiover:

No! Attempted suicide because the boy friend did not get her teddy bears and flowers.
You don't mean it shocked shocked. Ordinary teddy bear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by justmenoni: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Public and allied health?
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
noona:
Stupid ass girl!!!
Happy Birthday
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by noona(f): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Happy Birthday
Thank you so much
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2019
noona:

Thank you so much
I missed the party angry, how do I get my goodies ?
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by noona(f): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I missed the party angry, how do I get my goodies ?
I'm so sorry
Re: Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
noona:

I'm so sorry
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.