Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo With Awesome Bundles For Your Business/company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo With Awesome Bundles For Your Business/company (723 Views)

Updated Online Banking Script With Awesome Features / Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo With Awesome Bundles / Yemlat End Of The Year Promo With 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo With Awesome Bundles For Your Business/company by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 15, 2019
1. I’ll get you a Domain name [either .org, .com, .net, .com.ng or .info domain name of your choice] with a Foreign Web hosting from a reliable foreign web hosting company X12 Months/ 1yr including SSL Certificate.

2. After Those 2 Above, I’ll Design and Setup any Kind and Type of blog for you be it personal or business blog for either selling or promoting your business online with Premium themes, Plugins and other Recommended Features Like Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Social Media Sharing, Email Marketing and List Building, Ecommerce/Online store for selling your Business, google Adsense/ads Feature, Video/audio Streaming and Downloading Features where you can as well include videos and audios to your Contents for your Readers to also Stream and Download without Leaving your blog Including Configuration of the recommended setups for Spam Comments, Robot Signups, security protection against hackers.

3. Then After Designing and Setting Up the Blog, I’ll also Submit The Website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn, Yandex via Webmaster Tool For search Engine Optimization[SEO] Crawling and Indexing In order to Appear On Google search for getting Organic Traffics from the above mentioned search engines.

And As a Bonus, I will also give you an eBook for promoting, marketing, monetizing and managing it yourself + a Computer Software for Building/learning any kinda Websites Offline without data and internet Connection(this software is what I used to build up my website design skills).

Price: ₦15,000($50)

And if you’ll like to meet/see me in person, You can if you wish to Meet/see me in person/One on one if you are in lagos or any state Outside Lagos.

Delivery: 3 Days after Purchase/Order.

………………………………….5 Ways you can Monetize/Make Money With/From The Blog/Website……………………………………………….
=>selling of information products[ebooks, audios, video, courses].
=>Advertising people products and services/Partnering with other advertising networking that pays you for click they receive on your sites via they ads eg kontera, google adsense, addynamo, chikita, infolinks etc.
=>Membership, where people Subscribe Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly to Access your Content.
=>Affiliate, Helping people sell their stuff on your blog/site and getting reward, Commission for sales made.
=>You can as well Feature People on your Blog inform of Interviews, Question/Answers to get noticed on your blog and Charge them for that also.

Call or Whatsapp 08 16 53 74 286

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Blogging Platform For Your Blog / Vacancy Urgent / How To Redirect Other Domain Versions To Just One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.