Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Do You Have Any Question(s), Concern(s) Or Inquiries About Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have Any Question(s), Concern(s) Or Inquiries About Abuja (286 Views)

Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building / Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply / 5 Interesting Facts To Know About Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Question(s), Concern(s) Or Inquiries About Abuja by hakir(m): 1:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Hi nairalanders,
It's being a while since I can on the platform and so many things has happened and changed in Abuja.
If you have any issue, concern, inquiry or question about properties in Abuja, kindly feel free to ask, call or whatsapp for quality discussion.
some few ques you may want to know about
1. Can I get a property with a mortgage plan
2. From 500k and above were can I get genuine land
3. Am transfered to Abuja were can I get an affordable rent
4. How ease can I get an allocation
5. I bought a plot with double allocation, what does that means
6. Am interested in acquiring a piece of property, how can I prevent fraudulent transaction
7. I want to invest for speculation purpose were is my best bet
8. I have a certain budget, were can I get the best value closest to city center to acquire a property
9. What is the difference between AMAC and FCDA plot
10. What is the difference between C of O and R of O
11. Is it possible to share land with fellow interested party to reduce the cost of land
12. I need a good design for construction
13. How do I approve my drawings at development control office

And lot more

I will be happy to answer all

Hakir
Re: Do You Have Any Question(s), Concern(s) Or Inquiries About Abuja by hakir(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just to add, there is a new procedure for conducting property search at AGIS in Abuja. Let the conversation start
Re: Do You Have Any Question(s), Concern(s) Or Inquiries About Abuja by igbi: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning please can you answer question 1,5 and 13. Thank you.
Re: Do You Have Any Question(s), Concern(s) Or Inquiries About Abuja by seunfash16: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hi Hakir,
Please I want to ask you what's the price range as regards lands at F01 kubwa residential(FCDA).I mean the other side of winners.

Also,what's your take as regards lands that fall into extension3b but under Bwari Area Council and what's the price range for it and how genuine can they be?

I await your response.

Thankyou!

(1) (Reply)

Available Plots Of Land At Northville Estate Bogije, Make Yourself Happy Today.. / Two-storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Ae) Ota Dey Get Steady Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.