Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day (6940 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by johnkey: 2:28am On Feb 15, 2019
So this guy decided to surprise his wife who schools in another city only to catch her in compromising position with her school father.

1 Share

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Naso!

Interesting whatsapp story!

Naso!! wink cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by olureignforever: 2:55am On Feb 15, 2019
The real definition of GOBE
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by APCpackandgo: 3:18am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75742370:
Naso!
Which one be naso mai suya, na wetin Buhari teach una to dey do other people wives abi? 16 na tomorrow and all of una dey relocate go Daura. As for you, no go create another moniker abandon this your zombified one o.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Don't argue with ....... cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nwodosis(m): 4:28am On Feb 15, 2019
He's no longer her School Father but her School Husband

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by SEGLIZ: 4:44am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75742708:
Don't argue with ....... cheesy

with.........a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03am On Feb 15, 2019
SEGLIZ:

with.........a fool.
U get am! cheesy wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by SEGLIZ: 5:06am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75743252:

U get am! cheesy wink

they know everything and they know too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by femi4: 5:49am On Feb 15, 2019
School fathers dey enjoy.....those school daughters can be naive and dumb
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Pearl05(f): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Which one is school father? Is he dating a secondary sch girl? If so, shouldn't she be in the hostel? Why does she have personal room?

Amnotundastanding it.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2019
She's an undergraduate, not a secondary school girl. Things like these are normal, especially if you're dating a girl who's still schooling. I bet 91% of them do this, I've been there. That's why I always say, if you're in a long distance relationship, you don't have to call your partner that you're visiting as long as you're sure she has no excuse whatsoever not to be around.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2019
I don't believe things like this oo, because people do many strange things these days to stay relevant undecided
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 15, 2019
SugarMuffin:
I don't believe things like this oo, because people do many strange things these days to stay relevant undecided

Madam, it's very possible. Trying to stay relevant or not
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2019
ceeroh:

Madam, it's very possible. Trying to stay relevant or not
Well most of the things we see online these days are not true.
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Kewe1975(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Olosho things >: tongue
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Well most of the things we see online these days are not true.

If you have a brother who dates an undergraduate, tell him to pay his gf a visit unannounced. Though, not all of them engage in it, but majority. It's even worse during NYSC.
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by dreamwords: 6:51am On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by kullozone(m): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Fakesmiley
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 15, 2019
kullozone:
Fakesmiley
....until it happens to you grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by dayleke: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2019
School father oshi......
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by kullozone(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2019
ceeroh:

....until it happens to you grin

Shii ain't happening. I don't have girlfriends and I don't intend to get married too...

But I use to shook my preek inside any girl I find attractive shasmiley
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2019
kullozone:

Shii ain't happening. I don't have girlfriends and I don't intend to get married too...

Congrats... Welcome to the club.
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by dollyjoy(f): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2019
kullozone:

You are so cheap.
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by ONITIJU1: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2019
School father KO, school Lover ni. Valentine day is a day people engage in all kinds of Illicit" affairs.
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by yoda78: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2019
hard luck mahn
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by fadele476: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2019
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 18th of February, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: [/b]Just Your Laptop and passion for coding

[b]OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by SaucyBenks(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Useless wife you have... A public toothpick
Re: Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day by kullozone(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
You are so cheap.
Lol... E pain you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.