Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist (7825 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Comprehensive List Of Documents Needed For Admission And Scholarship Application / Lagos Set To Pay Bursary And Scholarship To Beneficiaries: Payment Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Welcome to Career explorers travel and tour.

We are unique and different.

We don't portray ourselves as a conventional travel agent.

We don't charge exhorbitantly.

You can pay your application fees by yourself.

If your school does not require application fees we let you know so you don't have to pay for that.

We encourage "do it by yourself" method so that you can learn.

Visa application and school admission application is easy but tactical.

Scholarship is easy in all countries.

We have a good experience in these and will not lead you astray.

We have a visible office location in Nigeria and abroad.

We are visible on social media such as whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram.

We have a functional website.

We are Career Explorers in Nigeria and Diaspora.

Let us make your travel dreams a reality.

A young lady of 16 years old just got her admission in Canada.

Guess what course? MEDICINE

AND OF COURSE WITH A SCHOLARSHIP.

IF SHE CAN, THEN YOU CAN.

Add 09091278548 on whatsapp and get latest admission and scholarship information.

2019 record

We are getting better.
75% success rate in UK visa application
78% for schengen visa
48% for USA visa
54% for Canada visa

We get better in the year 2020

UK admission = 95% success rate
US admission = 76% success rate
Canada admission = 65% success rate
Others = 72% success

We will be closed for the year from 15th December and open 2020 January 5th.

Get your fingers on the computer....The latest time to apply for admission is December

With your application fees, you are good to go

#careerexplorers #cendconsulting #cendtravels #admission #scholarship
Info@careerexplorers.com.ng
Www.careerexplorers.com.ng
+234 902 018 7318, 0808 775 7226, 09091278548 (WhatsApp only)

An uncommon Testimony

"On getting here, the first thing I regretted was not leaving Nigeria earlier..."

Yea, it's me Basalt and I always don't wanna paint words. I am a graduate of Geology from UNN (with over 4point GP).
I received much discouraging advice especially from my relatives in America and even my friends telling me that since I have a high GP and still young I should continue applying for jobs in Nigeria because Abroad is no longer what it used to be. I was listening to their lies and applying to non existing jobs for complete 2YRS.
Out of all those applications, I was able to secure only private school jobs which paid less than 30,000 with lots of stress on my life. After 2years of frustration and earning like a rat, I came back to my senses.

I sold everything I had, borrowed money from my elder sister's husband (God bless them for me) and entered Germany last month on student visa because to me, all die na die (even if I perish in Germany I will perish happily than continue crying in silence in Nigeria)

On getting here mehn, the first thing I regreted was not leaving Nigeria earlier. I blamed myself for listening to their lies and discouragement all these while thats why I deem it important to open this thread and pray Moderator pushes it to the front page because I know there are many people receiving such discouragement as we speak.
within three weeks of comming here, I have a part-time job that pays me 13.5 euros per hour (I work for 80hrs per month) in addition to that, I have one mini job that pays me 445 euros per month.

My accommodation is 350 Euros per month and my living expenses are about 150 Euros a month or highest 200 if I spend heavily.
In addition to that, I have access to a world-class education for almost free and stand a better chance of getting a professional job after my masters and you know what that means?
Now do the Maths and tell me how it is not better than less than 30,000 Naira which I was earning in Nigeria before leaving?

Some people will say I am lucky but honestly, I am yet to see any student in Germany die of hunger here unless he is lazy.
I repeat, NEVER you listen to anyone telling you to remain in Nigeria UNLESS you are earning fat salary in Nigeria, even the so-called politicians send their children here.

With your application fees, you are good to go

#careerexplorers #cendconsulting #cendtravels #admission #scholarship

1 Like

Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by Fela4ese: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Add me up 09092438956
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
List of coutries that we have done successfully includes

Estonia, Malta, Turkey, Germany, Cyprus, Ukraine, Canada, Norway, Sweden and Finland
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Don't blame the leaders. Move your career to a level of independence.

Enough of stranded students securing admission

ASUU strike

Unemployment

Try something in diaspora.
Thank God later.

Call 09091278548

In conclusion, come back to Nigeria and fix her, the way i have started doing.

Cheers.
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by Ukoabasi: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
419er
No go find work
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ukoabasi:
419er
No go find work

No you are wrong.

Check out our genuine website where you can find our physical location for a visit anytime.

https://careerexplorers.com.ng/admissions-and-scholarship/

[b][/b]We don't extort money or charges until we have fully delivered admission letter.

Do not mislead real people please.
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Interested in admission and scholarship abroad, our group1 train is filled up, copy and paste into your browser to join Group 2

chatdotwhatsappdotcom/invite/B9sRUOAalruIFnMsdsevwD

Note: replace dot with .

1 Like

Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Caveat:

We always encourage applicants to apply for at least 2 schools to be on a safe side. This is what we do for people.

Kindly be informed that

1. For school that does not require application fee, you are not supposed to pay us application fees.

2. For school that requires English examination, you need to write either TOEFL or IELTS

3. For school that requires both application fees and English exam and/or aptitude test, you will need to have a score of basic requirement before you contact us and pay the application fees only.

4. For school that requires neither application fee nor english and aptitude test, then come as you are with your passport, CV and degree certificate scanned. We will guide you to register with us, process admission and contact you when admission letter is out.

It is after these that we request for a service fee.
GOODLUCK
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is the summary:

For uk schools, you will most likely not need application fees or English examination or aptitude test (Bachelors and Masters especially)

For schools in other parts of europe, you need TOEFL in some schools and countries such as Norway, Sweden, Switzerland,Malta,Estonia etc. Some schools in some countries such as Cyprus, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine etc may not require exam and may waive application fees.

Most US schools require TOEFL and GRE, sometimes GMAt. Most US schools also require application fees. South America is not academic savvy. Lol

This is thesame case in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Canada does more of IELTS and not TOEFL.

Most schools in Asia are indifferent.

Which other continent am i missing? Africa.

1 Like

Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Getting admission and studying abroad has become a very difficult task that so many people just give up on the dream of studying abroad.
To some other people the process is just too long that they can not afford to follow through the process and that is why they easily let it go.

This is the reason why we set up CEND CONSULTING.
Read More by clicking the link below
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
smileforme15:
This is the summary:

For uk schools, you will most likely not need application fees or English examination or aptitude test (Bachelors and Masters especially)

For schools in other parts of europe, you need TOEFL in some schools and countries such as Norway, Sweden, Switzerland,Malta,Estonia etc. Some schools in some countries such as Cyprus, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine etc may not require exam and may waive application fees.

Most US schools require TOEFL and GRE, sometimes GMAt. Most US schools also require application fees. South America is not academic savvy. Lol

This is thesame case in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Canada does more of IELTS and not TOEFL.

Most schools in Asia are indifferent.

Which other continent am i missing? Africa.
Yes Africa
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Let us talk about an unusual school in CANADA,

Very affordable
No special english requirements
No aptitude test requirement

Brandon University
www.brandonu.ca

Brandon University is a university located in the city of Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, with an enrollment of 3662 full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. The current location was founded on July 13, 1899, as Brandon College as a Baptist institution.

Pre-professional, professional, Bachelors, PgD and Masters courses available

For more information, special application touch and admission
Contact
Tel: 09091278548
Email: cendconsulting@gmail.com, Info@careerexplorers.com.ng
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2019
MARCHing forward to Career destination...Happy new month. Applying to US schools?
Requirements
1. GRE or GMAT
2. TOEFL (not mandatory)
3. Application fees (usually around 20k
4. Academic transcripts
5. Statement of Purpose
6. Letter of Recommendation

Scholarship requirements:

a) Apply by contacting supervisor of your choice

b) It can be automatic if the admission department is pleased with the above 6 provisions
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Applying to UK schools?
Requirements
1. No GRE requirement (in most cases)

2. No TOEFL requirement

3. No application fees

4. Academic transcripts/Certificates

5. Statement of Purpose

a) Home/ National scholarships

b) Tuition Discount

c) Research Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Admin Assistant and other Graduate Assistant roles.
d) Outstanding student scholarships (usually for first class and strong 2.1 candidates)
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Applying to Canadian schools?
Requirements
1. GRE (necessary for scholarships but not compulsory)

2. IELTS (In some cases)

3. Application fees (usually 20k)

4. Academic transcripts/Certificates

5. Statement of Purpose

a) High GRE scores can get an automatic scholarship

b) Tuition Discount
c) Organizations give out student scholarship to outstanding students.

d) Research Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Admin Assistant and other Graduate Assistant roles.
e) Loan offered may be forgiven when you secure a job.
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Applying to other European schools (outside UK) ?

Requirements
1. Some schools waive TOEFL and GRE

2. Some schools waive application fees

3. Academic transcripts or Certificates

5. Statement of Purpose

a) Some of these schools do not charge school fees

b) High GRE/TOEFL scores can get an automatic scholarship

C) Tuition Discount/Very Cheap School fees

d) Research Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Admin Assistant and other Graduate Assistant roles.
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2019
General note: There are schools in all the countries listed above where you do not need GRE/GMAT/TOEFL or IELTS, only your results.

When you do your thorough research, you will find them.

Not sure of where to apply: Contact our correspondence on whatsapp via

Tel: 09091278548
Email: info@careerexplorers.com.ng
Or visit our Lagos office which opens between 9am-6pm on Mondays-Saturdays.

March forward to Career Exploring reality.
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2019
September 2019 admission is closed for most schools in Europe, US and Canada. Spring admission (January 2020) admission commences in June. follow us on IG, Facebook and twitter @careerexplorers for more updates
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Whooping offer for you

1. School with full scholarship available
2. School with school fees less than 1m
3. School that has job oportunities on arival
4. School located in countries where you can become a full citizen after studies

All you need is your school certificates and transcript. We shall fix the rest.
Explore your career the way you want it

+2379091278548 (Call or Whatsapp chat)
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2019
At careerexplorers, we provide the following services:

1. Admission packages to Europe, Canada and USA

2. Scholarship opportunities

3. Student jobs and work permit

4. TOEFL, IELTS, GRE and GMAT registration

5. Travel and tour services

6. Canada Permanent immigration services

Terms and condition:
We provide admission to any country of choice for 50k. This is application fees. Scholarship services is 150k. Total=200k.
We accept deposit to be paid online using paystack, bank transfer or by cash.
You only pay for scholarship when you earn it. Our scholarship quest is 95% guaranteed.

For more information visit :

Or call: 09091278548
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2019
Apply to one of the cheapest universities in Europe (you won't pay school fees until you arrive)

Name of university :University of Tartu

Admission requirements : Bachelors certificate/Transcript, TOEFL score of 70.

Application deadline: 15th March, 2019

Application fee: 30,000

www.ut.ee

For further assistance, call or Whatsapp message: 09091278548
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
We are a group of scholars.

We love to inspire others to explore career both home and abroad.

With our admission experience, we can lead you to get yours too.

With our scholarship experience, we can lead you to get yours too.

We are careerexplorers.

Join careerexplorers at 8pm tonight, Friday 15th March 2019 at our whatsapp channel. Via link https:///B9sRUOAalruIFnMsdsevwD

Our scholars include:
1. One time commonwealth scholar
2. PTDF scholar 2019
3. Fully funded PhD Student, University of Mississippi
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2019
�In 2013, i was naïve, looking to study abroad with a scholarship.

In 2017, the story changed.

Yet i spent 4 years of trial and error.

Career Explorers in Nigeria and Diaspora (CEND) Consulting service is the product.

* Admission in UK, US, China, Schengen and Canada

*Scholarship

*Visa

*Ticketing

*General study and travel information

We are here to provide answers.

Feel free to reach us on our whatsapp platform or call 09091278548

Theme of the month: Study to show yourself approved.....
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by olaolu39(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for your help so far.
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2019
olaolu39:
Thanks for your help so far.

Thank you for choosing us
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2019
Hear the latest

January 2020 admission window is now open. That's about 9 good months to plan and prepare.

Schools in Canada, UK, US and Schengen countries usually enrol students for Spring admission starting January.

Application deadline is usually end of September.

@careerexplorers, we are found of providing academic and career related information.

Don't think studying abroad is all about MILLIONS, we can help you with the ever cheapest + scholarship possibilities.

Feel free to contact us on whatsapp or call 09091278548
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Greetings!!!

I Will list out a brief procedure on how to go about scholarship application in the USA.

1 Be determined and patient in the application process. Trust me you will definitely get one of all the application you will send out.

2. Most schools in the US require GRE and Toefl/IELTS. A good score in your GRE will boost your chances of getting funding. But GRE alone wont give you admission. You also need a good statement of purpose (SOP), recommendation letter, academic transcript and other documents as required by the school you are applying to.
Note: There are also few schools or department that don't require GRE, you can also check out for them

3 Here is a link of schools in the USA based on their GRE scores.
http://www.msinus.com/content/gre-universities-486/
This is one of the most important tools you need in your application. It will help you surf out each schools and get a well detailed information about the course you want to apply for and the necessary requirements. My advise is that you make a table, containing the names of the school you chose, their GRE scores, CGPA needed, TOEFL score, Number of Recommendation letter, Deadlines for application (This is vital because most schools giving funding usually require your document to be received by them around November to February, some deadline is March, very few in April). So you will know all this from the link.
GRE Universities - Revised GRE Universities

GRE Universities - Revised GRE Universi...

4 On writing GRE you can check online how and where to enrol for the exam. You can used some education agency to enrol the exam cos its usually cheaper ( #50,000, the last time i checked).
Note: You dont compulsorily have to pay anybody to help you do your school application, you can do it all by yourself. I did mine that way. If you have friends that are also applying you all can give each other guidance. But you dont need to pay any agent to help you do the application for school process.

5 Always check out for the contact of the graduate coordinator of the department you are applying to. They will always answer any question you have.
Note: some schools might ask for financial statement while others dont. I advise you chose schools that dont usually require for financial statement, except you have one to show or send to them.

6. Above all, you cant overlook the place of prayers. Keep your focus on what you want. Dont be discouraged. I applied for more than 20 schools in Europe before i came across schools in US. The two schools i applied in US gave me admission.
I am a strong believer of miracle and i believe the God that did it for me will also do it for you in Jesus name. Amen!!
My prayers will always be with you, as i look forward to getting the good news someday.

For more information, you can reach us in the number underlisted (09091278548)
Your Friend,
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Whats your travel budget or study plan... Lets rub minds.

Follow career_explorers on IG and dm or say hi on +2349091278548.

You will receive a response with an attached document.

Education is our commonwealth

Careerexplorers is LIFE

Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Just in:

5 fully funded Masters scholarship slot available for students who wish to study in Turkey.

Application deadline: 31st March, 2019

2 fully funded Masters scholarship slot available for students who wish to study in France

Deadline: 31st March, 2019.

TOEFL score of at least 80 is a must for France

For more enquiries, reach out :09091278548
(whatsapp only)
Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Join our Instagram followers, answer questions and stand a chance of getting your dream country visa application free of charge

@career_explorers

Re: Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist by smileforme15: 1:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Have fun economically

As an economist, by profession and vocation. I have discovered that people spend double to earn single.

What do i mean by this?

When people say the more you spend the more the pleasure, mine is quite reverse.

With less than 200k, my wife and i had a fab trip to Accra, Benin and Togo.

For 5 days...
On a flight to....
With a hotel with internet & breakfast

Yes, free internet and breakfast

If we can, you can too...

Since all work and no play makes J a dull boy.

I made up my mind ever since, to spend at least one holiday outside the shores of the country.

I have learnt so much afterwards... What a classroom cannot teach me.

Moral: You don't have to break your bank account for vacation..

For more enquiries on ticketing, visa and hotel reservation in Nigeria and Diaspora.

Tel:+2349091278548
Email: info@careerexplorers.com.ng
Or Cendconsulting@gmail.com
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @career_explorers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos : Kogi Polytechnic Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / 2014/2015 Federal University Of Agriculture(u.a.m)makurdi Aspirants. / This Is Why You Wake Up At Night Unable To Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.