Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (52499 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by mistyebby(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

low self esteem from who exactly? I will bang you while closing my nose and you will say thank you thereafter

for the fact that sounding lonely, lost and forgotten is what throw your lineage out of limelight doesn't place us on the same page kid

be sorry for your rotten and decaying pvssy, the meat need mourning not me

Lol. I've always known that guys like you that insult women using foul words on Nairaland are hopeless, low self esteemed nitwits.

You can't even have the balls to approach a village secondary sch girl. Your kind end up being Pedophiles
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Caseless: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
yoy dey do stupid thing ur guy come see you for road come dey shout "i hail o" you think say na better hail be that? grin
so, if I see you sucking it and I hail you, am I wrong? Don't you enjoy it?

I hail ooo
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by 1Dray(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin

Atiku wan take Defeat Buhari?

February 18th will tell. FingersCrossed

Don't use Borno in judging... Borno is a small fraction of Nigeria, too minute to be used in basing your judgement in this regard. BTW, lot of people in Borno won't vote Buhari no matter what. Forget the fact that Gov. Shettima and APC thugs in Borno won't allow Atiku posters on Maiduguri. Posters or no posters Atiku still have a huge silent followership in Borno. They don't just like showing it for their safety. But they will definitely vote Atiku tomorrow. If you know, you know.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Godson32(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Wetin u dey hail am for
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by MYHUBBY: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2019
mistyebby:

Lol. I've always known that guys like you that insult women using foul words on Nairaland are hopeless, low self esteemed nitwits.

You can't even have the balls to approach a village secondary sch girl. Your kind end up being Pedophiles

you're just stylishly saying the reason why you're here. if other guys here worshipped ladies here, I don't do that both here and outside because I ve the most gorgeous woman that you can't even clean her legs

for the fact that you're a victim of pedophiles doesn't mean everyone that talk senses to your dumb skull are on the same lane

you would be the one to act pedophile when you sight me and beside I won't stop ridiculing olosho when I meet them here.

you can easily identify them through their poor grammar and obsession of getting attention by all means
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by mexbee1(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/saturdays-election-davido-hails-president-buhari-as-he-delivers-a-speech-to-the-nation/

Some people dint understand what he meant by "I hail oh" he was being somewhat sarcastic in a negative way

Buhari go win Election tomorrow??
I HAIL OH!!!
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Belluchii: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2019
I just hope that this guy political interference wont stain his musical career, the fact is that he cant influence any patriotic Nigerian with the way he is going about with it.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by lomprico(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:
this guy political interference might stained his musical career if he didn't apply sense

It won't!
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Vkeyangel(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Tomorrow will tell... I dont want to hear inconclusive ooooo

Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by mistyebby(f): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

you're just stylishly saying the reason why you're here. if other guys here worshipped ladies here, I don't do that both here and outside because I ve the most gorgeous woman that you can't even clean her legs

for the fact that you're a victim of pedophiles doesn't mean everyone that talk senses to your dumb skull are on the same lane

you would be the one to act pedophile when you sight me and beside I won't stop ridiculing olosho when I meet them here.

you can easily identify them through their poor grammar and obsession of getting attention by all means

You don't need to talk more about the woman in your life. You have already described how dirty her private part is. *spits* lipsrsealed
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Larryslim(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

what's the wrong of the country? do you see those you mentioned and other celebrities endorse by Atiku showcasing childishness on social media?

Olamide only attend rally like other celebrities, dey chop the money and it ended there, do you see them wearing the party attire on social media

beside you m0rons flocking my mentions just show how dumb you're suffering from grammatical functions. the word might indicated uncertainty but here you people are acting the dumb script as expected

so tell me if that mad is not an adjectival phrase that identify your generation grin
That's because those artistes don't care about the wellfare of this country, all they care about is the money like you stated.
So all they do is collect money and shut up.
And davido has stated he isn't a party man, He is actually rooting for Dapo abiodun(apc gubernatorial candidate), and Atiku at the federal level.

You don't have sense at all, If you like don't vote wisely in 2019.
What's my business?
I'm not in Nigeria,na you go suffer am ode.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
1Dray:

Don't use Borno in judging... Borno is a small fraction of Nigeria, too minute to be used in basing your judgement in this regard. BTW, lot of people in Borno won't vote Buhari no matter what. Forget the fact that Gov. Shettima and APC thugs in Borno won't allow Atiku posters on Maiduguri. Posters or no posters Atiku still have a huge silent followership in Borno. They don't just like showing it for their safety. But they will definitely vote Atiku tomorrow. If you know, you know.

Baba lets wait till 19th you'll understand more.... PDP followership here is just for Bomboy vying for Reps in MMC tho
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by xelly: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Confusion running in this guy's brains.

And the way he is meddling in politics, I kinda pity him cos with the kinda politics played in Africa, he is too young to meddle in.

Hope you know his songs are not listened to only in Nigeria? The guys is a star not just in Nigeria but in the world. Buhari is a local champion on his way to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by MYHUBBY: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Larryslim:

That's because those artistes don't care about the wellfare of this country, all they care about is the money like you stated.
So all they do is collect money and shut up.
And davido has stated he isn't a party man, He is actually rooting for Dapo abiodun(apc gubernatorial candidate), and Atiku at the federal level.

You don't have sense at all, If you like don't vote wisely in 2019.
What's my business?
I'm not in Nigeria,na you go suffer am ode.

you're plain stupid if you like be in hell fire. thunder strike you there and do you think I give a damn about where you're fool?

where did he root for Dapo Abiodun? you're not in Nigeria and you know he root for Dapo dumb thing

so I would be wise to vote for Atiku? your foolishness disgust me, swerve
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by MYHUBBY: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
mistyebby:

You don't need to talk more about the woman in your life. You have already described how dirty her private part is. *spits* lipsrsealed

you think everyone commercialize their private parts as you commercialized yours?

dumb girl na her pvssy go suffer em, spread your legs and understand what I mean
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by thinkdip(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

nationally not in state level use your sense

he's not the only celebrities canvassing vote for PDP. his reason for going to nysc had been capitalize on already because he failed to apply sense

you're both dumb

I have already added up your foolishness from this post.

bye.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by MYHUBBY: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2019
thinkdip:

I have already added up your foolishness from this post.

bye.

coming from a dumb mofo that have nothing to come up with. you're just one competent iidiot that's full of himself while swimming in foolishness
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by thinkdip(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

coming from a dumb mofo that have nothing to come up with. you're just one competent iidiot that's full of himself while swimming in foolishness

Eeeya, like I said before, I have added up another part of your foolishness from this post again. It's a pity you cant stop being foolish.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by babatrigga(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Rotimi Amechi Reveals How INEC Is Working For PDP In Rivers State

https://www.basenaija.com/2019/02/rotimi-amechi-reveals-how-inec-is.html
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by MYHUBBY: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2019
thinkdip:

Eeeya, like I said before, I have added up another part of your foolishness from this post again. It's a pity you cant stop being foolish.

shut that your stinking mouth and say another sensible thing

of course you can't make sensible talk hence why you're bent on banking with stupidity

now run along and play with your toys
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by thinkdip(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

shut that your stinking mouth and say another sensible thing

of course you can't make sensible talk hence why you're bent on banking with stupidity

now run along and play with your toys

Noted.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
marvin906:
:oThis dude is playing with fire that he won't be able to control..
In everything use wisdom
Playing with fire for supporting a party or candidate? How is that a crime? Stop reasoning like an islamic terrorist please.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2019
alizma:
Davido will make a good politician. he knows how to stand at the centre without offending any side. he has shown this ability both in his baby mama's management affairs and in this 2019 election
Hes PDP and not in any centre.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by 1Dray(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Baba lets wait till 19th you'll understand more.... PDP followership here is just for Bomboy vying for Reps in MMC tho

Good let's wait till then and see.
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Spymaster2019(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:
this guy political interference might stained his musical career if he didn't apply sense
is it buhari buying his song undecided
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Larryslim(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

you're plain stupid if you like be in hell fire. thunder strike you there and do you think I give a damn about where you're fool?

where did he root for Dapo Abiodun? you're not in Nigeria and you know he root for Dapo dumb thing

so I would be wise to vote for Atiku? your foolishness disgust me, swerve
Can you see you're dumb?
You are not informed!
All you know is come here to talk like a fool!
Go to his Instagram and Twitter and check, even Dapo thanked him and there he clearly stated that he isn't a party man.

I'll say it again,If you like don't vote wisely tomorrow, Na you go suffer am!
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Woshboi: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
What is he doing in Ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.