Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (52494 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by yuvisan: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
DAVIDO MAY BE THE NEWEST CONVERT TO THE # NEXT LEVEL WITH PMB/ PYO.
GREAT ! ! ! WOW ! RESILIENCE . IF YOU CANNOT BEAT THEM ,JOIN THEM.
LET THE REST OF USC JOIN THE FASTEST TRAIN TO #NEXT LEVEL WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.
NO WAITING , NO DELAYS ,WE HAVE TO BE ON TIME. DISCIPLINE, DISCIPLINE, DISCIPLINE......

PMB TO VICTORY,THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. FATHER, IN ALL THINGS YOUR WILL BE DONE.

CHEERS
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Kingjames(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

I swear. Not just his music career, his life too. It's a wrong playground. smh
not only his life bro

his treasured Igbo girl might likely folle the same step

I won't say God forbid
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Larryndelaw: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
You wouldn't be surprised that Davido has no PVC
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by MYHUBBY: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Larryslim:

Can you see you're dumb?
You are not informed!
All you know is come here to talk like a fool!
Go to his Instagram and Twitter and check, even Dapo thanked him and there he clearly stated that he isn't a party man.

I'll say it again,If you like don't vote wisely tomorrow, Na you go suffer am!

why didn't him wear the APC shirt as he does for PDP? he should enjoy his own yam and face his career

why do I need to flock around celebrities page. if you don't have work, I do

you're the dumb here, so you believe I'm in the class of people you can be bragging with that you're whatever place you choose to be, no one cares

I'm voting APC tomorrow, they've done what PDP couldn't do for 16yrs. this useless man you're dying ignorantly for grounded all sectors and you don't find other candidate worthy to canvass vote for, is a party that messed up in turning the fast growing developing country to a world class country is something you called wise decision

it's not wise decision to vote for Hashim and Sowore but it's wise decision to vote for atiku that's not ashamed to associate himself with financial crime? you're just too dumb to debate with. no brain in that your useless big head

my vote is for APC, go and die
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by showafrica(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:
this guy political interference might stained his musical career if he didn't apply sense

If you know how short music career is, you won't be talking about this. Obo dey clear road for himself, that's why the rich get richer bc they are always ahead of the poor
Re: Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) by Delivar(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:
this guy political interference might stained his musical career if he didn't apply sense
Davido is actually a politician. It's all his game plan. He is just waiting for his time to ascend the throne. He has made his money in music plus his father's money is there as back up so he has nothing much to loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods / FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.