Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. (6832 Views)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Fraudophobia: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Bukola sarakis woes keep getting stronger in Kwara through the O to Ge movement.

He hired Davido to perform in Kwara and possibly help gather a mammoth crowd due to his presence. However what Davido met was a very scanty reception as many people refused to honour the rally.

This O to Ge movement is causing Saraki sleepless Nights.

Its absolutely impossible for Davido to pull this scanty showing on a good day. The Saraki factor isn't helping at all.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0eFPU5B0rI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Chepos1(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
shocked This thing is getting worst day by day grin
Davido of all people angry.
No wonder he(Davido) said he didn't tell anybody to vote PDP. lipsrsealed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Lol. Saraki is a goner!

After election has come and gone don't be surprised when he decides to develop "chronic illness" just to evade justice and prosecution.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by kahal29: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Chai is indeed over for saraki

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Fraudophobia: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2019
To prove that this is Davido in Kwara yesterday and was hired by Saraki, here he is with Saraki in the same outfit as they got ready for the campaign show in the video

They were busy doing the 4+0 sign while Kwarans were busy showing them O To Ge

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by amaniro: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
So then what should we do?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by CityNGR: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
kahal29:
Chai is indeed over for saraki
Why not worry about your own destiny?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2019
You see poverty walking on the streets of Nigeria, in churches and mosques, in schools, in health centres, but on Nairaland some people try to downplay it and say it is nothing.
Poverty is a major problem. Its twin brothers and sisters are unemployment and insecurity. A ni problem.Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.
A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.
God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

8 Likes

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Officialpdpnig: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2019
Haaaaa Davido will ruin his music career because of these PDP failures o.

Davido of all people getting this kind of super scanty crowd in an open field?

Wahala dey o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Rilwayne001: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Nawao ohh. Davido that thousands are paying to see. He couldn't move any crowd haha.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by gmercy713: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Haaaaa Davido will ruin his music career because of these PDP failures o.

Davido of all people getting this kind of super scanty crowd in an open field?

Wahala dey o
Davido have the constitutional right to support any party BTW in 2015 when he was shaking the doom broom around you guys didn't consider his career then.
Nothing will happen to his music career so far his fan base is still intact.
Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by holuwajobar(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2019
angry grin

Saraki matter don taya kwaran

6 Likes

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Officialpdpnig: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2019
gmercy713:

Davido have the constitutional right to support any party BTW in 2015 when he was shaking the doom broom around you guys didn't consider his career then.

Please I wasn't talking to you. I made my own objective observation. Whether he shook broom or mop is none of my business. I am not the one responsible for his massive flop in Kwara due to Saraki. Or were you in the front row of this skeletal crowd?

15 Likes

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by bender79: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2019
It is now Saraki will face his biggest political test. Let us now no whether he is a political maverick

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by gmercy713: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Please I wasn't talking to you. I made my own objective observation. Whether he shook broom or mop is none of my business. I am not the one responsible for his massive flop in Kwara due to Saraki. Or were you in the front row of this skeletal crowd?

I am not a Kwaran. I only responded to clear your doubt about his career.

BTW there is no rule on NL that stops us from quoting comments, if you are unhappy with my response you can transfer your aggression somewhere else.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Officialpdpnig: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2019
gmercy713:

I am not a Kwaran. I only responded to clear your doubt about his career.

BTW there is no rule on NL that stops us from quoting comments, if you are unhappy with my response you can transfer your aggression somewhere else.

Have a nice day.

Your response was morose and unsolicited. If you are a fan of davido due to his noise making I am not his fan. I do matured music

6 Likes

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by emeka2847: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Okay o. Let him ise his constitutional right to compel us his fans.

gmercy713:

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by emeka2847: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2019
You should start praying for less embarrassments to Atiku/Saraki and PDP on 16th Feb

amaniro:
So then what should we do?undecided
Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by tuniski: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2019
O tun ya. Kwara will be won by pdp.
Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by dokie: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
bender79:
It is now Saraki will face his biggest political test. Let us now no whether he is a political maverick

Politics is a game of structure in Nigeria as it were. If Saraki loses Kwara it's his fault. Until they left for APC in 2015, there was no opposition in Kara and it would have remained so till date. If he has also remained in APC he would have still been in charge.

The game changed when he left pdp and returned to pdp there by giving APC a structure because not all who left with him returned with him. Also, those who remained in pdp who felt cheated when the structure was handed back to him moved to APC, thereby leaving a reasonable structure for APC there. Now with Tinubu on a revenge mission, providing the cash needed to do the job, Saraki will have a battle In his hands it's that simple.

So if he loses, he is the architect of his loss.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by yrex01(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2019
CityNGR:

Why not worry about your own destiny?
na so e pain u reach ? Na ur destiny ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by 2wenty9ineteen: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2019
If you play a video game you will know that NEXT LEVEL is always harder
So my fellow reject BUHARI and be ATIKULATED

vote wisely

For better Life, better Nigeria

P.D.P (POWER)

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by pundit92: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2019
We will give you the 30% of what O to ge means tomorrow and the remaining 70% on 2nd of March.
Then we gonna hand over Saraki to the federal government to do whatever they like with him, then the state and Local government punishment follows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by ORIENTATION101: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2019
This is the worst form of humiliation for Davido. Ordinarily if not for saraki factor.that field will be overcrowded if Davido host a show by himself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by fadele476: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2019
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 18th of February, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: [/b]Just Your Laptop and passion for coding

[b]OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Gandollaar(f): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Fraudophobia:
To prove that this is Davido in Kwara yesterday and was hired by Saraki, here he is with Saraki in the same outfit as they got ready for the campaign show in the video

They were busy doing the 4+0 sign while Kwarans were busy showing them O To Ge
You sound very pained. You are obviously battling with jealousy. Davido is 10x the man you want to be. Kuku kee yasef
Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by jared007: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2019
problem is saraki left part of his family in apc just in case he loses the election to remain relevant. cunning man I must say.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by Movic1(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Davido sold out O2 arena but can't sell out ordinary street in Ilorin .

That's what you get when you interfere to politics as a musician..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by omonaijiria: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Bukola sarakis woes keep getting stronger in Kwara through the O to Ge movement.

He hired Davido to perform in Kwara and possibly help gather a mammoth crowd due to his presence. However what Davido met was a very scanty reception as many people refused to honour the rally.

This O to Ge movement is causing Saraki sleepless Nights.

Its absolutely impossible for Davido to pull this scanty showing on a good day. The Saraki factor isn't helping at all.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0eFPU5B0rI

Ki ni is we se bayi.

This is a village show not even Ilorin

APC e-rats keep fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by omonaijiria: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Movic1:
Davido sold out O2 arena but can't sell out ordinary street in Ilorin .

That's what you get when you interfere to politics as a musician..

E wo ni soro e nibe faaaaaaaaah

Se won I sorin meja ni
Re: Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. by omonaijiria: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Your response was morose and unsolicited. If you are a fan of davido due to his noise making I am not his fan. I do matured music

Kora soun o jare.

Zombie

(1) (2) (Reply)

External Reserves Slip By $905.5 Million In June – CBN / I Will Not Run From EFCC- Governor Ortom Vows / Aregbesola Launches O' Ambulance' 50 Ambulances Service Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.