Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status (26583 Views)

How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
What of we that collected PVCs in 2011?? are we valid too because I am just hearing about registered voters, I don't understand our fate, pls enlighten me pls
Oh, I just checked it with my 2011 pvc, and I saw I am registered online, I was wowed, but is that polling unit address exactly where I am to vote, cus it's still my area but somehow far from my house, can't I just vote in the nearest polling unit
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
You can now check your polling unit online and confirm if you're a REGISTERED VOTER! Click link below. It's Innovative.

To check your polling unit online visit www.gotomypu.com

To check if you are a registered voter, Simply select your:

1.) State
2.) Surname and 
3.) Date of Birth

https://voters.inecnigeria.org

please check to confirm whether or not your details is captured in INEC data base.
is the polling unit I saw on the website exactly where I am to register? it's quite far from me tho the same area
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Theboss100(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
I Hope Apchit Are Not Using This Medium To Steal Our Pvc Details To Enhance There Rigging. If Yes, Thunder Scatter All Of Them
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by TheKingIsHere: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
is the polling unit I saw on the website exactly where I am to register? it's quite far from me tho the same area

The polling unit you saw is where you will vote tomorrow.
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by TheKingIsHere: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Theboss100:
I Hope Apchit Are Not Using This Medium To Steal Our Pvc Details To Enhance There Rigging. If Yes, Thunder Scatter All Of Them

This is from the official INEC website
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tomorrow they'll be spanked.....them say we re lazy, we'll go n show d level of our laziness. Who is a friend to failure? We kee dem there!
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by cutechioma1: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Its obvious that INEC has disenfranchised me again. Went to collect my PVC, I was told it could not be found. Checked online and it said voter not found. INEC why? Wetin I do una. I no vote 2015 because I no get card, now 2019 after making sure I registered una still remove my name. This my village people wey no want make I vote for my country, e no go beta for u.
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Horlhamhi(f): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
oh yes, cos even if you go to another polling unit which is not yours, you won't be accredited talk more, vote, buh will be advised to go to your polling unit and have your vote cast.
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Horlhamhi:

oh yes, cos even if you go to another polling unit which is not yours, you won't be accredited talk more, vote, buh will be advised to go to your polling unit and have your vote cast.
I hope you're voting for the PDP kopite?
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Horlhamhi(f): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pinkyposh:
Must one vote where he or she registered, because I have relocated from the state I registered my PVC
yes ma'am!

Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Horlhamhi(f): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Horlhamhi(f): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
I hope you're voting for the PDP kopite?
oh Jason, how are you doing today?

well, I know I'm not voting for 'backwardness'...
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Philistine(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
J
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Estiara(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
CarlyX8:
something wey no dey open

It does. I just checked mine, it's valid.
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Jamal090(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Observe your civic responsibilities..

Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Omolabasky: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very good just saw mine now.
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Bobbyigwe(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nice one Great innovation. Kudos to INEC and Buhari Administration for taking us to the next level
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Roy52793: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why not make some cash while you check out your polling unit?

You too can become rich. CONFIRMED!!!! Earn extra $100 every month connecting and chatting with friends. I'm in and it's real. Join free with Google Chrome! https://giist.us/?afmc=6n Registration is free!!!!
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Horlhamhi:

oh Jason, how are you doing today?

well, I know I'm not voting for 'backwardness'...
I am doing Great my lady.

Where have you been?
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by jamaicabakare(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75763374:
Good thread for all Nigerians.

This gentleman is at the polling booth since yesterday, waiting to be the first Nigerian to vote for our Darling President.
He went with his mat, food and water, we sent some Barbecue to him also!

THE LOVE FOR SAI BABA IS just so REAL AND BEAUTIFUL.

God bless you brother.

It's not about what Buhari can do for us, it's about what we can do for him.
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Horlhamhi(f): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
I am doing Great my lady.

Where have you been?
been to London to see the Queen..lol

..well, I've been around and really looking out for Liverpool's next match.
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Horlhamhi:

been to London to see the Queen..lol

..well, I've been around and really looking out for Liverpool's next match.
Lol, good to know you've been around cos it would have been difficult for me as a kopite here. kiss
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Horlhamhi:

wow, thats quite far from me, anyway thanks
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
cutechioma1:
Its obvious that INEC has disenfranchised me again. Went to collect my PVC, I was told it could not be found. Checked online and it said voter not found. INEC why? Wetin I do una. I no vote 2015 because I no get card, now 2019 after making sure I registered una still remove my name. This my village people wey no want make I vote for my country, e no go beta for u.
easy my dear.....a lot of people have issues regarding this.....
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The polling unit you saw is where you will vote tomorrow.
okay thanks
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Horlhamhi(f): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, good to know you've been around cos it would have been difficult for me as a kopite here. kiss
we can only keep our spirits high and together, now that Champions League has resumed...
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by xana101: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Nice one
Re: How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Estiara:

It does. I just checked mine, it's valid.
k... let me try again

Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos