Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day (3279 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by made4naijamusic: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa and her partner SJ celebrated Valentine's Day by sharing intimate photos of themselves posing together.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/charly-boys-daughter-dewy-and-her-partner-sj-celebrate-valentines-day-with-intimate-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by made4naijamusic: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
More
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Tamarapetty(f): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by daddytime(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Their mumu never do...

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Olufela30: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
She's confused just like her dad !!! Make she n Bobrisky repent for the same period, make dem come marry !!!
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by itspzpics(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Haaa
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by GraGra247(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Very absurd. This is not America abeg.
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Davash222(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Dewy Oputa is still relevant to us than all APC members.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
grin choi where is my vasiline oooo cheesy I love lasebianns oooooo

I have a 44 dollars verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by made4naijamusic: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by KingLennon(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
They have never be really dicked down they don't know how that feel
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by johnkey: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Whatever rocks their boat

Live and let live
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by otipoju(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
In this life be thoughtful of what you do or say in front of children. They imitate it not knowing wether its right or wrong.

All his life, Charly boy rebelled against his father's expectations and branded himself as an iconoclast against societal norms..

That is what this Dewey grew to consider as normal. So its only natural that she rebels against her father and scoff at societal mainstream just for trips.

...her crase come pass her papa own to his dismay.

......... ....... ..... ...... ..... ..... ... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... .....
My small daughter watched my madam twerking for me at home one night about 4 weeks ago...we just reason am sey she be baby so she no sabi wetin dey happen. ....now when they are dancing in their church people notice that my baby is trying to twerk to hymns.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nickijoy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Weirdos..
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Made4naijablog: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Konisewu: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Her case is different

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day by Anastescia001: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Who is voting?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad / Angelique Kidjo Hugs Soul Sensation Asa In Nigeria As They Both Speak Yoruba / What Flag Was Beside The President - Tonto Dikeh Comes For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.