Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dele MOMODU A Good Example Why PDP Cant Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele MOMODU A Good Example Why PDP Cant Win (454 Views)

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win / Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria / Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele MOMODU A Good Example Why PDP Cant Win by sdqtima(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Like every PDP supporter I have encountered, they are E voters and they won’t be on ground on Election Day, Dele with an average of 10 post per day on Instagram supporting atiku but he wont cast his vote for atiku on Saturday because he is presently in the UK, I know of many Atiku E supporters that won’t vote because they lack the will and passion to do so. By the time the result is being announced don’t shout rigging. Just my one piece of Advise to the PDP E warrior.
Re: Dele MOMODU A Good Example Why PDP Cant Win by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Remember the choice we make on February 16, will shapen alot about the Nigerian society for another Four years.
As we go to the polls, I admonish us to remember that the future of our Children and what history will say about the country depends on the decisions we make, our actions and inactions before, during and after the elections.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dele MOMODU A Good Example Why PDP Cant Win by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Like Dele like many PDP e-wailers grin thinking election is by likes and share on NL.

sdqtima:
Like every PDP supporter I have encountered, they are E voters and they won’t be on ground on Election Day, Dele with an average of 10 post per day on Instagram supporting atiku but he wont cast his vote for atiku on Saturday because he is presently in the UK, I know of many Atiku E supporters that won’t vote because they lack the will and passion to do so. By the time the result is being announced don’t shout rigging. Just my one piece of Advise to the PDP E warrior.

1 Like

Re: Dele MOMODU A Good Example Why PDP Cant Win by AudiA4: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Of course the more reason people should not take the PENDULUM BAISED WRITER serious,he swings his PENDULUM to where his bills are paid,u can imagine someone who does not even have his business based in Nigeria advising us who to vote for,for the records this guy relocated his business to GHANA under the PDP lead OBJ/ATIKU government cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele MOMODU A Good Example Why PDP Cant Win by Charmingrascal(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2019
The fact is 60% of PDP E -rats don't have their PVCs. The Emekas and Okoros couldn't lock their shops to go for PVC registration or even collection while the Adamus and Salisus were out in their numbers to register and didn't mind queuing from morning till night at registration centres just to get their PVCs.

I want to see how Dele will wail after tomorrow

I hope they won't cry of rigging when it dawn on them that elections are not won social media.

#4+4=8

(1) (Reply)

Odumakin Sues Sagay For Libel, Demands N5bn In Damages / APC And Buhari Sabotaging INEC Efforts Through Amina Zakari. - PDP / Address By The National Chairman Of The Peoples Democratic Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.