Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers (47823 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by frubben(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
somebody up dere said this is moral decadence. Africa always living hypocritical life. you will b surprise before he typed that stuff him just Bleep finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Akeos(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
this makes her remember the first d*ck she jerked......
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Barnext(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
see u at 120 mam!!
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by 4ckTOTO: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
whitebeard:
u stay in nigeria and u think u know a lit about them..!
Bro I am not here to argue with you. I have bleeped not less than 3 white grannies in my life. The last was an australian. U can go and argue with your generator
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by DLuciano: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Davash222:
Oyibo life too sweet, let’s be frank to ourselves. They don’t take things too serious like us.

What is sweet there? I like Naija in this aspect, they will go give thanks to the Almighty God and celebrate gloriously. Not immoral acts at such an old age, I wonder what she has to pass on to her children!

1 Like

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Eberex(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Last wish obviously before she leaves planet earth
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by LINTUNE(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin cheesy cool wink
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
4ckTOTO:

This is why they live long
Hian, live long ke, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com @ topic, she don try sef to live up to 100 years, congrats to her tongue

1 Like

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by 4ckTOTO: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omg see the number of people viewing this thread. Naija like Bleep o. But the idiots can pretend for africa
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by BabaAgba79(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This is immorality.

No! This is IMMORTALITY grin

1 Like

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by ayaside(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Davash222:
Oyibo life too sweet, let’s be frank to ourselves. They don’t take things too serious like us.
They do!There are hundreds and thousands of oyinbo that condemn this bit of course you wouldn't know cos YouTube them as a yardstick for civilization.And so you don't forget,we started this a long time ago.Checkout the movie "the gods must be crazy"
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by dubemivan(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Davash222:

Mtcheeew!

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by LINTUNE(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Davash222:
lol very true
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by whitebeard(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Bro I am not here to argue with you. I have bleeped not less than 3 white grannies in my life. The last was an australian. U can go and argue with your generator
typical Bleep brain, king of fvcks, granny slayer, after u na still u, boss level.

1 Like

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Debby15(f): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
superior1:
Even in old age?

religion aside, this is extreme moral decadence

Keep shut my friend. What do you know about moral? Morality is subjective. Get that into your skull, please.

2 Likes

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by tyup(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
superior1:
Even in old age?

Lmao grin grin

frubben:
somebody up dere said this is moral decadence. Africa always living hypocritical life. you will b surprise before he typed that stuff him just Bleep finish
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by mrkings84(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
These strippers are the definition of LAZY YOUTHS by buhari
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by ClearFlair: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
ifyalways:
This is so me.

Rock and chop life to the grave. kiss

Ha! Aunty Ify! I will tell daddy.
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Slimzoo1: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wz2wwwch with him plat ass
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Jaqenhghar: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
superior1:
Even in old age?

How has your "morally upright" society worked for you?
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Jaqenhghar: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
frubben:
Dont mind them. Or he even raped someone. One slay mama with big ass in the US was giving a shout out to cities where she has the most followers. Chicago was no. 1. Lagos was no. 3. This is inspite of the difficulty of getting internet O. You can imagine if internet is cheap

1 Like

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by mastermaestro(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by mastermaestro(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
BabaAgba79:

No! This is IMMORTALITY grin

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okkk
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by johnbu: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
ogejosh:
Hmmmm she has tried.

are you sure what you posted, if it is real, send the authenticity of it
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by Afonjas: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
madridguy:
End time grandma shocked

Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by uvie66: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
superior1:
Even in old age?

how is it moral decadence, are you married to her ? OK with all the Church going in your land you can sleep with a woman for miserly 1k, corruption is high, kidnapping is on the rise, human ritual nko, .....so much of your country high moral standards.
Re: Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers by chiefolododo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
She dey play with hell fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India / 9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.