Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. (7065 Views)

Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. / Nnamdi Kanu Sack All Ipob Officers In UK, Banned Every Meeting (tyranny) / All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Gabriel004: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Trash anybody can write anything for propaganda especially u YORUBAS are good at it.
They said "a picture paints a thousand words" so I challenge u to show me recent pics of Osu.
Just as I showed u recent pic of abobaku and still have a lots more them on my phone.
IGBOS have abandoned Osu long ago we are progressive people unlike u yorubas,.
Whether trash or rash. Anyone you call it. We know the truth. You can keep on decieving yourself here on Maitland. Na you sabi. I did not expect you not to.
Igbos have abandoned osu indeed.
This is news osu practise in November 2018

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/why-anambras-move-to-abolish-the-osu-caste-system-is-a-big-deal/607bhbr.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiuuYCQ37_gAhUxmeAKHT6QCp8QFjAbegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw34GJxksdHBn7URS9qeUQL7&ampcf=1.
Abandoned indeed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/ending-the-osu-caste-system-in-igboland/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiuuYCQ37_gAhUxmeAKHT6QCp8QFjAaegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw27IIYoMW_um_E1OHHdofYk&ampcf=1
Keep deceiving yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Gabriel004:
Whether trash or rash. Anyone you call it. We know the truth. You can keep on decieving yourself here on Maitland. Na you sabi. I did not expect you not to.

yes indeed, so far we know the truth because u don't have evidence cool

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Gabriel004: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Gabriel004: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Notasyouthink:
You equally don't know the meaning of OSU. You too can be OSU if there was a time in your life or in your ancestors life ( when they were alive ) you/your ancestors went to any deity for protection of life or family. In igbo land some people especially the Christians disassociates themselves with the osus not minding that, the osus are among the richest in Igbo land. And this is because Christians always see the osus as people that have dined and wined with a deity.
So, from the look of things being an OSU is better than being an abobaku because, on like the abobakus nobody will ever harm an OSU not to talk of burying them alive unless you want the gods to come after you.
grin Indeed, tell us what we don't know.

THE OSU IN IGBOLAND

by Charles Uzo Maduka

The word Osu literally means slave. To be an Osu is to be a slave. There is
also another type of servitude in Alaigbo, Ohu. An Ohu is more or less like
what in the West used to be called indentured servant. If a man is poor he could indenture himself to a rich man, say borrow money and agree to be an Ohu to the person he borrowed money from, for a specified period of time, say, five years,
and work for that person, for free, and when his time is up, he regains his
freedom. The children of Ohu are not Ohu. Osu, unlike Ohu, is sort of like
permanent slavery. Once an Osu, one supposedly remains one. The Osu’s children
are also Osu…there is no accepted way of getting out of Osuhood.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin Indeed, tell us what we don't know.

THE OSU IN IGBOLAND

by Charles Uzo Maduka

The word Osu literally means slave. To be an Osu is to be a slave. There is
also another type of servitude in Alaigbo, Ohu. An Ohu is more or less like
what in the West used to be called indentured servant. If a man is poor he could indenture himself to a rich man, say borrow money and agree to be an Ohu to the person he borrowed money from, for a specified period of time, say, five years,
and work for that person, for free, and when his time is up, he regains his
freedom. The children of Ohu are not Ohu. Osu, unlike Ohu, is sort of like
permanent slavery. Once an Osu, one supposedly remains one. The Osu’s children
are also Osu…there is no accepted way of getting out of Osuhood.
OSU means slave to who?? Answer it since you claim to know more than me.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Gabriel004: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Notasyouthink:
OSU means slave to who?? Answer it since you claim to know more than me.
cheesy, you must know more than the writer and elders in your land

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Gabriel004:
Bro , deceive yourself the more you like bro. I won't stop you grin.

[s]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/ending-the-osu-caste-system-in-igboland/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiuuYCQ37_gAhUxmeAKHT6QCp8QFjAaegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw27IIYoMW_um_E1OHHdofYk&ampcf=1
Weldon sir
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/why-anambras-move-to-abolish-the-osu-caste-system-is-a-big-deal/607bhbr.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiuuYCQ37_gAhUxmeAKHT6QCp8QFjAbegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw34GJxksdHBn7URS9qeUQL7&ampcf=1.
[/s]

Afonja gutter media propaganda.
Showe recent pic of Osu.
Ur propaganda is trash without picture evidence
this is abobaku pictures in 21st century.
In fact last year pictures.

How can u yorubas bury a living person alive with a dead one cry.. This is pure evil

YORUBAS ARE PRIMITIVE PEOPLE, who hav refused civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Gabriel004: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:
[/s]

Showe recent pic of Osu.

How can u yorubas bury a living person alive with a dead one cry.. This is pure evil
Propaganda. Chinua Achebe too must be a propagandistvin his book grin. Keep deceiving yourself here on nairaland cheesy

. Chinua Achebe in his well-known book, No Longer At Ease asks: What is this thing called Osu? He answers: “Our fathers in their darkness and ignorance called an innocent man Osu, a thing given to the idols, and thereafter he became an outcast, and his children, and his children’s children forever”

Keep it up bro. I love your denial

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Warship: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2019
banom:
Yesterday was a big day for our struggle. we have never been this victorious in this struggle before. Earlier i posted about the five reasons we should boycott the election. One of them Was for Ipob to leverage on it to negotiate for our demand. yesterday it finally came through.

As a big insider in the struggle, i can tell you we have successfully staged a round table coup. we all have made history. I will not go into details to reveal the agreements that has been signed as I am not permitted to do so. keep your fingers crossed, IPOB leadership will soon release to you the whole details.

But before then, congrats to all IPOB members, congrats all nairaland IPOB members and supporters. ( my keyboard comrades) Congrats all Biafrans all over the world. All glory to Chukwu okike abiama. All hail Biafra.

Enlighten me on what the agreement reached was.?

You can do so secretly or openly based on your choice.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Gabriel004:
[s]Propaganda. Chinua Achebe too must be a propagandistvin his book grin. Keep deceiving yourself here on nairaland cheesy

. Chinua Achebe in his well-known book, No Longer At Ease asks: What is this thing called Osu? He answers: “Our fathers in their darkness and ignorance called an innocent man Osu, a thing given to the idols, and thereafter he became an outcast, and his children, and his children’s children forever” [/s]

Keep it up bro. I love your denial

This cow have proven once again that he don't have sense.
When did chinua Achebe write the book check the date.
MR ILLITERATE maybe I should write it capital layers For u.
I clearly stated that OSU WAS THING IN THE PAST.. every tribe in Africa has traditions they abandoned EXCEPT YORUBAS "the most educated tribe in the whole world"

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Gabriel004: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:
[/s]

Showe recent pic of Osu.

YORUBAS ARE PRIMITIVE PEOPLE, who hav refused civilization.
Nairaland news propagated by Igbo osus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Gabriel004: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

This cow have proven once again that he don't have sense.
When did chinua Achebe write the book check the date.
MR ILLITERATE maybe I should write it capital layers For u.
I clearly stated that OSU WAS THING IN THE PAST.. every tribe in Africa has traditions they abandoned EXCEPT YORUBAS "the most educated tribe in the whole world"
Keep denying yourself, the truth is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Gabriel004:

Nairaland news propagated by Igbo osus cheesy

Typical coneheaded afonja coward has been trashed with facts and he resorted to insults grin

YORUBAS ARE DEVILISH ABOBAKUS.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by banom(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Warship:

Enlighten me on what the agreement reached was.?

You can do so secretly or openly based on your choice.

honestly I am not permitted to say such. But IPOB leadership will soon do that.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gabriel004:
cheesy, you must know more than the writer and elders in your land
Take it or leave it OSU is better than abobaku.

Pictures of abobaku

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Notasyouthink:
If you like use google translator from now till 2050 you're not Igbo period. Gaa juo nne gi onye tubara ya ime gi the blood you're carrying is not Igbo blood. Am saying this because no genuine Igbo will like to remain in a contraption where he/she is being marginalized.
If someone ask you what you're benefiting from the zoo what will be your answer??
Whatever,goggle doesnt use Onitsha igbo. All i know, count ndi Onitsha Ado out of your rubbish. Gee jua nne gi ajuju.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/17624-Obi-of-Onitsha-condemns-pro-Biafra-protests&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi30ZOricHgAhXtThUIHSofAkAQFjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0oIdzqdAEUEriNrbmI3-fe

Keep banning, unbanning and rebanning.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Afonja plz face Ogun state and leave us alone.
Keep calling anyone who doesn't agree with you ipob.
Ipob is rubbish. Ndi Onitsha aburo part of it.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
I did shared the post knowing fully well that you're a yelloba brown roof ewedu eating scull miner calling on your fellow hypocritic ewedu cowards to come and like your hypocrisy.
Kanu has no right to speak for Onitsha indigenes.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/17624-Obi-of-Onitsha-condemns-pro-Biafra-protests&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi30ZOricHgAhXtThUIHSofAkAQFjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0oIdzqdAEUEriNrbmI3-fe
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Keep calling anyone who doesn't agree with you ipob.
Ipob is rubbish. Ndi Onitsha aburo part of it.
Afonja Onitsha is IPOB and IPOB is Onitsha so, stop yapping and face your ogbomosho enclave. And yes anybody that is against Bia4ra is an afonja because that is what they're known for.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Whatever,goggle doesnt use Onitsha igbo. All i know, count ndi Onitsha Ado out of your rubbish. Gee jua nne gi ajuju.

Keep banning, unbanning and rebanning.
Trash coming from a frustrated hateful afonja.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Trash coming from a frustrated hateful afonja.
Not going to work. Ipob is dead. Kanu is a criminal.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Afonja Onitsha is IPOB and IPOB is Onitsha so, stop yapping and face your ogbomosho enclave. And yes anybody that is against Bia4ra is an afonja because that is what they're known for.
Kedu ogbe isi na Onitsha? I am nit here to discuss with traders or bike riders in Onitsha.
Onitsha has no business with your ipob. I don't know of any family in Onitsha that subscribes to ipob.
Keep your rubbish in your villages.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
I pity my people and their gullibility. What has IPOB achieved since this madness started if not the recorded death of its members. Wise up people and meditate on the statement "pen is mightier than sword". Mandela didn't do it the way you people are doing it.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Kedu ogbe isi na Onitsha? I am nit here to discuss with traders or bike riders in Onitsha.
Onitsha has no business with your ipob. I don't know of any family in Onitsha that subscribes to ipob.
Keep your rubbish in your villages.
How can you know that Onitsha subscribes to IPOB when you're from ogbomosho??

Afonja leave us alone we are marginalized people looking for a way out.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Not going to work. Ipob is dead. Kanu is a criminal.
If IPOB is dead why are they still tormenting people like you??

Afonja, what made Kanu a criminal?? Ok let me guess, Kanu is a criminal because he has refused to shout one zoogeria with you afonjas grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Notasyouthink:
If IPOB is dead why are they still tormenting people like you??

Afonja, what made Kanu a criminal?? Ok let me guess, Kanu is a criminal because he has refused to shout one zoogeria with you afonjas grin grin grin
Ipob is not tormenting anyone.
Go argue with Asari.
Onitsha north lga, ndi Onitsha Ado have no part with your ipob.
I am sure those who came out to welcome buhari in Abia have no business with ipob even though he slaughtered them ipob in that state.

Stop imposing your rubbish on decent and educated igbos.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Notasyouthink:
How can you know that Onitsha subscribes to IPOB when you're from ogbomosho??

Afonja leave us alone we are marginalized people looking for a way out.
Nobody bu onye Oniitsha bu a part of your rubbish. We know ourselves.
Mind you, i am not talking about residents, shop owners in main market, ose or ochanja or okada riders
I am talking about proper indigenes of Onitsha. Ndi mali ife.
My people have not part of you. The Obi, Igwe Alfred Achebe is our leader.
Kanu is a nonentity and a terrorist.
I have no more time for you.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by banom(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Mind you, i am not talking about residents, shop owners in main market, ose or ochanja or okada riders

ok if you say you are igbo, when i say " ibu onye iberibe " translate it to English to tell the world what i said you? lets see if you understand igbo.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2019
banom:

ok if you say you are igbo, when i say " ibu onye iberibe " translate it to English to tell the world what i said you? lets see if you understand igbo.
o bu ngi na ndi be gi bu ndi ibelibe. Nodu ne zuzuali.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
By their fruits ye shall know them. A reasonable person can dictate an afonja ones Igbo, Kanu or IPOB is mentioned this is because they have so much hate and bile towards Igbos, Kanu and IPOB.

I've asked you before how do you know Onitsha indigenes does not subscribe to IPOB when you're not even Igbo not to talk of being an Onitsha indigene as far as am concerned you're from ogbomosho.

Secondly, since you claim to know every family in onisha , could you please tell me how many are onisha indigenes in number??
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by Notasyouthink: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ipob is not tormenting anyone.
Go argue with Asari.
Onitsha north lga, ndi Onitsha Ado have no part with your ipob.
I am sure those who came out to welcome buhari in Abia have no business with ipob even though he slaughtered them ipob in that state.

Stop imposing your rubbish on decent and educated igbos.
Stop lying because its written all over you IPOB is really tormenting you afonjas otherwise, what exactly are you doing on this thread??

Asari you mentioned is nothing but a militant and I have no business with a militant.

The onisha you always mention is not owned and controlled by your family nor you so, what's the heck?? What you afonjas refuse to acknowledge is that this your trick of claiming to be Igbo in other to divide or distract us in what we're doing can never ever work.
We know too many of you here example of what am saying is ngeneukwenu and Yyeske these two once claimed to be Igbo but later busted.
Re: Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. by nwanyionitsha: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Stop lying because its written all over you IPOB is really tormenting you afonjas otherwise, what exactly are you doing on this thread??

Asari you mentioned is nothing but a militant and I have no business with a militant.

The onisha you always mention is not owned and controlled by your family nor you so, what's the heck?? What you afonjas refuse to acknowledge is that this your trick of claiming to be Igbo in other to divide or distract us in what we're doing can never ever work.
We know too many of you here example of what am saying is ngeneukwenu and Yyeske these two once claim to be Igbo but later busted.
kanu is a criminal.
Let me inform you, Onitsha is owned by Onitsha indigene. Ndi Onitsha Ado. Okay?
Because you guys have shops in main market, ose and ochanja or built your rubbish 3'decking' doesn't make you an Onitsha person. We have villages(ogbe) and we have an obi.
We are not part of your ipob. Cut us off from it.
Ndi ori. Ndi ime ofia. Illiterates and unexposed people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. / Do You Know Zain Asher Of CNN And Chinwetel Ejiofor Are Siblings? / Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.